Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC (60427 Views)

Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by motionz: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
Time waster.....
He has finished his two thirds permutation at last. cheesy
This is the beginning of the end for him.
The worst senate President in the history of the nation.

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as I am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Must you jump from one party to the other all in the name of getting positions? Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane. Nigerians that is!

GOOD RIDDANCE ONCE MORE cheesy wink
Who is this zombie,he stopped his father from making the governorship a family thing,he enshrined democracy in kwara state.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by ORIENTATION101: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

PDP is taking over the National Assembly.
in your dream
Apc still remain majority
They include; Adamu Aliero (Kebbi), Yahaya Abdullahi (Kebbi), Bala Ibn Na’Allah (Kebbi), Aliyu Wammako (Sokoto), Ibrahim Gobir (Sokoto), Ahmed Yerima (Zamfara), Kabir Marafa (Zamfara), Tijjani Kaura(Zamfara), Abu Ibrahim (Katsina), Umar Kurfi (Katsina), Kabir Gaya (Kano), Barau Jibrin (Kano), Abdullahi Gumel (Jigawa), Sabo Mohammed (Jigawa), Shehu Sani (Kaduna), Ahmed Lawan (Yobe), Bukar Abba Ibrahim (Yobe), Ali Ndume (Borno), Abu Kyari (Borno), Baba Kaka Garbai (Borno),
Sabi Abdullahi (Niger), David Umar (Niger), Mustapha Muhammed (Niger), Abdullahi Adamu (Nasarawa), George Akume (Benue), Joshua Dariye (Plateau), Francis Alimikhena (Edo), Andrew Uchendu (Rivers), Magnus Abe (Rivers), Ovie Omo-Agege (Delta), John Enoh (Cross River), Nelson Effiong (Akwa Ibom), Andy Uba (Anambra), Sonni Ogbuoji (Ebonyi), Hope Uzodinma (Imo), Ben Uwajimogu (Imo), Danjuma Goje (Gombe), Binta Masi Garba (Adamawa), Ahmed Abubakar (Adamawa), Yusuf A. Yusuf (Taraba).
Oluremi Tinubu (Lagos), Gbenga Ashafa (Lagos), Solomon Adeola (Lagos), Tayo Alasoadura (Ondo), Gbolahan Dada (Ogun), Soji Akanbi (Oyo), Ajayi Boroffice (Ondo), Yele Omogunwa (Ondo), Abdulfatai Buhari (Oyo), Babajide Omoworare (Osun), Sola Adeyeye (Osun), Fatimat Raji-Rasaki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

lol @ the PDP clown defecting to the same PDP

Best news ever for the APC.

Corruption is fighting back and regrouping back to PDP

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

grin grin grin
...aren't you ashamed that just within 3 years, the 'so-called man of integrity' has destroyed a party that supposed to bring the acclaimed 'odorous change'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by bettercreature(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
At what point were you ever a member of the APC?
lol I am enjoying it even though I am APC supporter but PMB must pay dearly for not listening to anybody after getting into power.
People told him to force out Saraki and Dogora but he didn't care to the extent that his wife called him out in public and now its late.Its very obvious Saraki is way smarter than him

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by deomelo: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
HITTED:
[s]

As if you're not seriously PAINED.

Boooohari is a gworo-chewing Foooooolani terrorist. Insha Allah, amin!
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
W3xy1:
the best decision ever. thanks for standing for an average Nigerian.

You're deluded bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by gaby(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
You can't dump what you never held, had, possessed or belonged to.

Caveat:

I'm presently apolitical...

If I were BuBu, I'd just be sipping my kunu and yimuing at the so-called pretenders to the throne.

What a way to get re elected without much of a stress, when the supposed opposition comprises of egomaniacs who only care about themselves and would soon come crumbling because of their ego trips.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I knew this would happen years back so im not surprised. H e has been known for his inconsistent ways since the days of his father.

As long as there is no viable option to Buhari,APC will still win come 2019.

Rubbish and nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by deomelo: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
Newmanluckyman:
...aren't you ashamed that just within 3 years, the 'so-called man of integrity' has destroyed a party that supposed to bring the acclaimed 'odorous change'
[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by SolutionMee: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
I'm more than happy

Man is brave and intelligent

He halted plenary till September

And announced his own defection on Twitter

He looks modern to me

The kind of president we need come 2019

Nigerians gat your back

All lovers of democracy do

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Afamed: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kog45:
Kai stop lying 30k stipend man.
Ask those from Kwara and those who know the present political structure in Kwara.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by dechar(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
Time waster.....

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as I am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Must you jump from one party to the other all in the name of getting positions? Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane. Nigerians that is!

alaye cry me a river or you b lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
veekid:
An igbo proverb says that those the gods want to kill he first make them blind. The insanity of APC is growing by the day and their end is near.

A Yoruba proverb says ' one thousand ants cannot lift a cube of sugar, they will only confuse themselves the more', APC is becoming an enigma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Printerscanner: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
veekid:
An igbo proverb says that those the gods want to kill he first make them blind. The insanity of APC is growing by the day and their end is near.

So Emeka Ojukwu and Chinua Achebe both went mad before they died?

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by pyxon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

You can be in Kwara and be a mole in kwara just as Saraki was a mole in Apc before he was sent packing. Deny the fact that Saraki didn't loose the last local government election in his ward.

APC lost.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by deomelo: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
I'm more than happy

Man is brave and intelligent

He halted plenary till September

And announced his own defection on Twitter

He looks modern to me

The kind of president we need come 2019

Nigerians gat your back

All lovers of democracy do

Funniest ipob rubbish of the day...

grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=Toks2008 post=69867801][b]Good riddance to bad rubbish. I knew this would happen years back so im not surprised. H e has been known for his inconsistent ways since the days of his father.

As long as there is no viable option to Buha[/b]ri,APC will still win come 2019.[/quote]...even PAPALOLO like you can make the Last above bolded statement. I'm disappointed.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by megafone: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN DANCING AND SINGING....

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

In your mind, you wrote well abi? Let me not deceive you, you need a new brain!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by internet: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! 2019 will be interesting I can't wait. By fire by violence d cow must go back to daura

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by hisexcellency34: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Great
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by gotnel: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN DANCING AND SINGING....

Bukola Saraki is in politics for his own interests.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
You are welcome to pdp omo babaoloye

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by HITTED(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
deomelo:

[/s]
Head-slammers, zombies and useful idiots irritate me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Akpuoru: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
The pomp and pageantry that they planned to go with his defection were taken away from him. He was practically sent out of APC. Politicking never start, when it does all man go answer him papa name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by callydon(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Get the Full Gist Here:

BREAKING: Senate President, Bukola Saraki dumps APC (DETAILS)

http://fullgist24.com/2018/07/breaking-senate-president-bukola-saraki-dumps-apc-details.html
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
gotnel:

Bukola Saraki is in politics for his own interests.
Sure thing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Elderpee: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good for him. APC don die, waiting for burial.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by emmie14: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:

Go and sit down. That's his decision and you can't change it. If Saraki is the worst senate president then Buhari is the worst head of state." A" is gone "p" is going is remaining"C"

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
THE FINAL SAGA
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
...APC done cast.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Cajal(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
At what point were you ever a member of the APC?
...offa robbery
See ABS soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.