Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever (2329 Views)

I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife / After Giving My Son To Another Man, / I’m So Sex-starved I Feel Like Giving My Father Mouth Gig – Lady Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
I ask my mother what she wanted for birthday , she smiled , look me in the eyes and said "Give me a grand child".

In her words; You're grown up now and doing well to my best of knowledge. Its my prayer to be alive to see my grand children .
You're the last of my 4 children and you're so dearly to my heart.
Stop changing girls like they are boxers and help me make these wish a reality".

I was so emotional while she was making this request so I promised to make it happen .. and oh I'm almost there.

I LOVE THE WOMAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO ME. So Im just about to make her wish come true and that would be the best gift ever .

#YoungDaddy
#HappyTears
#DreamChaser
#Beardgang
#PapaJayden

1 Like

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
But you are bearless

3 Likes

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
But you are bearless

Lol

Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by njideoby(f): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
But your mum never asked you to become a baby daddy or to increase the number of baby mamas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Oyindidi(f): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol

Rome wasn't built in a day
she don born?

2 Likes

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
njideoby:
But your mum never asked you to become a baby daddy or to increase the number of baby mamas.

Who's this one
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by njideoby(f): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Who's this one
A reasonable fellow.

8 Likes

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Saff(f): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Has she giving birth now? I mean your baby mama..
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saff:

Stop tryna be funny
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
I don't care what you peeps choose to call my girl .. what matters is that she's happy and so believe in the future .
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Headlesschicken(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
cool cool buh hope d baby x adorable...n has more brain nutrients than d dad...congrats man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by samysmoothfresh: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saff:

,"......given.........."
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Saff(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

,"......given.........."
shut up. It was obviously a typo. Idiots everywhere don’t get me angry this evening

1 Like

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Saff(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Stop tryna be funny
I asked a genuine question
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Maxi112: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations mate, ignore haters.
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Maxi112:
Congratulations mate, ignore haters.
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by samysmoothfresh: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saff:
shut up. It was obviously a typo. Idiots everywhere don’t get me angry this evening

would your anger reduce my sperm count or even fry beans? undecided

"...........Shut up......."

"........don't........"

4 Likes

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Headlesschicken:
cool cool buh hope d baby x adorable...n has more brain nutrients than d dad...congrats man...

You would agree with me that it's every parent dream to have a child that will be far better than them. cheesy
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Congrats airforce.My regards to Jayden and his mama. kiss
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Saff(f): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

would your anger reduce my sperm count or even fry beans? undecided

"...........Shut up......."

"........don't........"
bastard
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by samysmoothfresh: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saff:
bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Shugavee(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
But you are bearless
that was the first thing that came to my mind grin
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Congrats airforce.My regards to Jayden and his mama. kiss

Thanks!!!
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Shugavee:
that was the first thing that came to my mind grin
angry
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=samysmoothfresh post=69873601][/quote]

Omo, I see you no like dis Saff at all at all
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by samysmoothfresh: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saff:
bastard

had a bad day at work or you just don't like being corrected? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by samysmoothfresh: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Omo, I see you no like dis Saff at all at all

my guy, no time to dey dislike person online o...........................one that i dont even know and might probably never know

i was only joking but babe just carry am for head like belle undecided
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by Saff(f): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

had a bad day at work or you just don't like being corrected? undecided
Yeah I had a bad day. So just go.
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

my guy, no time to dey dislike person online o...........................one that i dont even know and might probably never know

i was only joking but babe just carry am for head like belle undecided

The girl bin dey form hardy but deep down , she soft like condom grin
Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by samysmoothfresh: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saff:
Yeah I had a bad day. So just go.

oh i see.........too bad

i give my self an orgasm to relieve stress on my very very very very rare bad days (i dont let things get to me easily).......................you should try it

anyways i'm leaving like you asked me to and heading for the parking lot (below)

enjoy your evening and crack a smile smiley

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by samysmoothfresh: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:

The girl bin dey form hardy but deep down , she soft like condom grin

like durex abi cheesy cheesy

Re: Giving My Mother A Grand Child Was The Best Gift Ever by IamAirforce1: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Internet Is Cracking Up Over This Bear’s Reaction To This Couple Getting Mar / Lady Advises Ladies To Invite Guys To Their Houses Too / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.