Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend (1489 Views)

Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? / A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by streetpaddy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
You posted your friends pictures on your status and the girl you are dating, tell you she crushing on that guy how will you feel,

This is what my girlfriend told me, so I need your advice on this, should I break up with her or forgive her..

1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by streetpaddy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
I really confused right now
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bros......trade with caution
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by streetpaddy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
DrNueLpureHoney:
Bros......trade with caution

Hmmm
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by MansoryMX(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
streetpaddy:
You posted your friends pictures on ur status and the girl you dating, tell you she crushing on that guy how will you feel,

This is what my girlfriend told me, so I need your advice on this, should I break up with her or forgive her..

I don’t think you are her bf. You are just a friend cheesy
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
He "his" cute

Set awon jenifa

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by streetpaddy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
MansoryMX:

I don’t think you are her bf. You are just a friend cheesy

Do you mean it
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Sundrus: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
That girl fit fvck ur blood brother as long as say the guy fine...some girls they as loosed as randy men.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by TrueHeart365(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
You mean the girl you're crushing on? There's a difference you know?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bro maturity is all it takes to have sanity in every relationship now. My woman had said that to me, about colleagues and even neighbors. When you call an anthill a mountain, it becomes such to you. To me there's nothing much to it, unless you're not confident of your personality ( Lose me and lose the best).
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by streetpaddy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
inspirator1:
Bro maturity is all it takes to have sanity in every relationship now. My woman had said that to me, about colleagues and even neighbors. When you call an anthill a mountain, it becomes such to you. To me there's nothing much to it, unless you're not confident of your personality ( Lose me and lose the best).

But am hurting , 5 years of dating this girl, she could say this to me, then there is a problem somewere
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Martinez39s(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Disrespect shall not be tolerated. Dump her now. wink

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by gfon(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Guy calm down,that babe just want's to see how jealous you can be. She's not serious about what she said.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by blazingblender(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Aswear d tin de pain diee .....happened to me once but gat to act matured and also 2 heal i had 2 crush on all her friends .abi is it nt crush?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by fvck(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
This seem like a childish relationship

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by streetpaddy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
gfon:
Guy calm down,that babe just want's to see how jealous you can be. She's not serious about what she said.

It could be true sha
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Ikennamurphy: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
inspirator1:
Don't understand people..u easily trust , your heart is as well easier to shatter
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Ikennamurphy: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
gfon:
She told u that?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by EzzyCarter: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
You shouldn't have reacted the way you did. The girl was trying to see how you'd react and can I say you reaction showed no iota of confidence sad
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by paulolee(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
feelings dead and FCK boi mode Activated while i start searching for another bea..
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by GreatMage: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Believe this at your own peril...
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
then she"s not ur girlfriend.u just imagining she is ur girlfriend
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'll organize a threésome grin
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by InfinityFabric: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
A mere girlfriend (a.k.a smash and smash took) ? Yuck!
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by callmeRichie(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2020
This same shit scattered my long time relationship with my best friend rn. We haven't talked since 5months ago now (it's a short story, would share here someday).

You can't go far with this babe, and if you really wanna save your relationship with your best friend, cut her off! She doesn't respect your feelings and relationship with her!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2020
If I were you I will play along, I will be like "lets exchange, give me (call one of her beautiful friends) then you can take him" end it with a smile emoji.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by gfon(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2020
streetpaddy:

It could be true sha
naso bro,your babe isn't daft to just throw away such years with you over something like that. I do tease my babe by complementing other babes just to see her reaction and make her feel a bit jealous. Na normal stuffs,no too reason the matter but stay sharp and smart.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend by Vickho6(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2020
She wanna see how you will react,, she might not be serious with it ..

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend / I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. / Why African American Women Should Be Preferred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.