Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. (22029 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by abc4naija(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
am young ambitious gentleman of 27.a graduate and working with FG. i am from imo but live in ikoyi lagos. to be honest am not made yet still building myself up and desire to reach the peak of my career. having giving much attention to my career over the last four years, its time for me to plan towards settling down. i need a christain lady, working class preferebly and also an orgarniser and intelligent lady for a serious relationship. please if your interested contact me on 08162716244.

i am looking forward to meeting that special person here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by bolagabriella: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gospeltrender:

She is Yoruba. . I love that

hope she is gentle like i

OK if thats the case please do check my contact on my signature

Ok..she is gentle buh can be naughty at times, though in a good way.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Gospeltrender: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
bolagabriella:

Ok..she is gentle buh can be naughty at times, though in a good way.

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2018
wascojasco:

Hello, Am Ade by name.. Am 3years plus 25years, employed and graduated 6years ago.
can i send you a direct mail.
sure
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2018
doctorkush:
sallam alleykun cheesy
where in Ibadan are you??
walaykun salam iwo road.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
abc4naija:
am young ambitious gentleman of 27.a graduate and working with FG. i am from imo but live in ikoyi lagos. to be honest am not made yet still building myself up and desire to reach the peak of my career. having giving much attention to my career over the last four years, its time for me to plan towards settling down. i need a christain lady, working class preferebly and also an orgarniser and intelligent lady for a serious relationship. please if your interested contact me on 08162716244.

i am looking forward to meeting that special person here
are you male using f are you confused about your gender?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Ladymeenah:
walaykun salam iwo road.
ok. does your pm work or how do I contact you?
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
doctorkush:
ok. does your pm work or how do I contact you?
send email
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by gees101(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
SingleLady01:
Good evening brother. No, I am still searching for the Man of my life
dont worry in due time his gonna come knocking on his knees with a ring
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by MistaBabz: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
BrokenCock:
ok send me ur number here
Drop link in dm please
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by charlesjoey: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
Male 33, first degree , working and lives in Lagos.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by olaife80: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
kennyweeves:
I am Kehinde by name, calm and lovable. 29 but to be 30;later this mont. A Yoruba man and will like to meet a Yoruba lady not above 26 years old. I have B.Sc and a M.SC degrees and currently an Air Traffic controller. Any other information needed, feel free to ask

Hi bro, would like to meet you as an Aviator. Kindly mail me on olaife80@yahoo.com if you are in LOS.
Regards.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by kennyweeves: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
olaife80:

Hi bro, would like to meet you as an Aviator. Kindly mail me on olaife80@yahoo.com if you are in LOS.
Regards.
. Sure why not. You in the aviation field also?
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by engwari(f): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hi,

Some of us are so busy, others are too shy to make new friends. Why not just meet new cool people who love you just for being you.

You never can tell where you meet that great friend. Meet people with diferent ideas who are willing to share and be a part of your life. No one is an island remember. Happiness is a very valid issue in relationships. If you're not going to be happy, don't go start any.

DON'T DROP YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO AVOID SPAM.

mbahengwariconstane@gmail.com or https:///L1Jy7dXZKkd9VZk3QXk5MK or +234-705-0977-530
Subject of the mail MUST be" WhatsApp group 2018/2019"
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by engwari(f): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
Online dating and you take it from there NL used to be good now it is full of charlatans and juveniles.
I disagree. Three of my friend met their husbands here and one is a moderator on NL.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by MissRaine69(f): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2018
engwari:
I disagree. Three of my friend met their husbands here and one is a moderator on NL.
Good for you
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

Good for you
don't warp your mind around negativities.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by elbukaze(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2018
SingleLady01:
I am a young and ambitious lady of 25 years old, a graduate, done with NYSC, working class, and starting my MSc by september this year. I need a lovely, cool headed, graduate, ambitious, christian and working class man, Please you must be good looking , ambitious, no drama please, very honest, humble and also fun to be with. You can quote my post to ask more questions about me here. Thanks

What tribe are you
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by engwari(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2018
dingbang:
don't warp your mind around negativities.
Nice response.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ladymeenah:
send email
sent
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by profmicky: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2018
am Yomi, 31, Graduate BSc, MSc(in-view), working in a bank (contract staff), Lagos, Muslim, interested in a serious relationship.

email: profmicky@yahoo.com

NB: only serious minded plz
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by profmicky: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2018
Ladymeenah:
Hello,I am a lady of 25 years. A graduate and presently working. I need a lovely and caring guy, he must reside in ibadan and a moslim. he must be working. And also serious. we will start as friends first and see how it goes.
am based in Lagos. Muslim, working, graduate, 31
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by olaife80: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
kennyweeves:
. Sure why not. You in the aviation field also?

POSITIVE.
Good to hear; I hope you are doing great in the Industry? Cheers.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by poeticgig(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
SingleLady01:
I am a young and ambitious lady of 25 years old, a graduate, done with NYSC, working class, and starting my MSc by september this year. I need a lovely, cool headed, graduate, ambitious, christian and working class man, Please you must be good looking , ambitious, no drama please, very honest, humble and also fun to be with. You can quote my post to ask more questions about me here. Thanks

I would love to meet you. Can I email you?
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by poeticgig(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
nanauju:
I'm 23, graduate of Uniport and Lagos based.
Maybe I can give friendship a trial for now

Can you drop your e-mail for me. I am Taiye by name.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2018
whatsapp me on 07052548026 or beep me
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Whatsapp me 07052549026 my name is josh
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by UgoFly: 12:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by braine(m): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2018
How I wish it's so easy meeting someone online. I think Nairaland is even the worst place for hook ups; too many weird human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Bobbyshafto: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
I sent you an email. Check your inbox. Also if you're still in Abeokuta, I reside in Abeokuta (I read you were posted to ABK for your NYSC).
Best1708:
I'm Hope by name,a graduate of Biochemistry,nysc done and dusted.An Ekiti gal but lives in Akure,God fearing and dark in complexion.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Best1708(f): 7:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Bobbyshafto:
I sent you an email. Check your inbox. Also if you're still in Abeokuta, I reside in Abeokuta (I read you were posted to ABK for your NYSC).
No,I didn't serve there.I'm done with service.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Bobbyshafto: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Oh! OK. I think I misinterpreted what I read on your posts. I will be in AKURE around December. I visit AKURE often as my kins are based there. You can send your digits here; I'll add you on WhatsApp for a hookup if you're game.
Best1708:
No,I didn't serve there.I'm done with service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.