Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. (22091 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by knacker(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2018
gabbylight:

I'm 28, a civil engineer.
work and base in Lagos.
tall, fair and good looking.
u can connect me via thegabrielight@gmail.com
if u don't mind. thank u.
Prince Gahby is dat u?
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Rexmy(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2018
Good
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by gabbylight: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2018
knacker:
Prince Gahby is dat u?
plss, lolz not the person u know I'm sure
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by RazaqMB(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2018
I'm razaq, a Muslim and looking for a female Muslim based in lagos for friendship and possibly a good relationship. I am in to building construction working in lagos, 28yrs. Dm or quote smiley
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by aim14(f): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
knacker:

Am waiting to see ur name, location et?
Happy waiting!
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by aydultimate7(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
SingleLady01:
I am a young and ambitious lady of 25 years old, a graduate, done with NYSC, working class, and starting my MSc by september this year. I need a lovely, cool headed, graduate, ambitious, christian and working class man, Please you must be good looking , ambitious, no drama please, very honest, humble and also fun to be with. You can quote my post to ask more questions about me here. Thanks
i am interested in you,kindly lets chat in private.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Oluromantic: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
aydultimate7:
i am interested in you,kindly lets chat in private.
Replied ur DM

1 Like

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by aydultimate7(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
I am a young and ambitious lady of 25 years old, a graduate, done with NYSC, working class, and starting my MSc by september this year. I need a lovely, cool headed, graduate, ambitious, christian and working class man, Please you must be good looking , ambitious, no drama please, very honest, humble and also fun to be with. You can quote my post to ask more questions about me here. Thanks[/quote]
Sikemi123:
Hi . I am a working class lady of 28years. I would like to meet a sincere,good looking, Christian and working class Yoruba man between the ages of 29 and 32 years.
You must be based in Lagos
[quote author=SingleLady01 post=69886507]I am a young and ambitious lady of 25 years old, a graduate, done with NYSC, working class, and starting my MSc by september this year. I need a lovely, cool headed, graduate, ambitious, christian and working class man, Pls u must be good looking , ambitious, no drama please, I AM SO INTERESTED IN YOU,PM ME HERE OR VIA MY SIGNATUR

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.