Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (34509 Views)

US Election: Davido, Peter Okoye, Fani-Kayode React To Joe Biden's 'Victory' / AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Firefire(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Things fall apart for the terrorist organization

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by clerkent(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buharia your time is up.votes from your cow and cattle wont save you this time around.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Kulas: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Welcome back guys.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Katapult(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tambuwal,viewed his home(pdp)from affar(apc).he is back to make it more beautiful.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Almaiga: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
To hell with PDP.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by alowonle02(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is getting interesting everyday and wonder how PDP will be able to tame this crowd. Perceiving and sensing this PDP party polarise very soon.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by deomelo: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by oyeb15: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
How can this people work together
to save Nigeria

Saraki- betrayer ,over ambitious

Fayose- arrogant and self-centered
,corrupt

Atiku- over ambitious and corrupt

Ffk- anything goes
, clueless,corrupt

Ortom- clueless, excuse giver

Tambuwal- opportunist, power thirst
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by alowonle02(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kingosytex:
I am begining to think that fayose will laugh last...
It means ur sense of thinking is weak, Fayose has exhausted his smiling and laughing.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by computer0810(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Always reacting like chemical
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by klax(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
The word *paedophile and Coprophiliac* just match the best description of apc.

One thing that is certain is I love these guys and Wike a lot. If not for these guys and few folks in pdp and the adorable pdp comrades here on NL today Nigeria would have become one party nation or be practising semi communist regime but glory to God it never happen.

I used to dislike pdp before but Buhari and apc made me to love pdp and stand for anything that will send apc parking and return Buhari to his cow peacefully.

This govt failed woefully up till this moment I'm still trying to figure out Buhari achievement I can not see any serious one yet though he made little progress on boko haram but opened a new boko haram called fulani herdsmen which is even more brutal than the original boko Haram.

I'm sorry I have no pity on Buhari or apc.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by MaziOmenuko: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
This guys defection will realy haunt APC; I think this is the worst loss they have suffered yet; coming from the heart of the caliphate. It will be dangerous for APC to lose out in Sokoto.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by kollinpowel(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
The thing that brought u guys together is what separate them
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by cytell56: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kingosytex:
I am begining to think that fayose will laugh last...

Thought I was the only one thinking that way
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by bizzibodi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
We all know they wuld go back to d party of losers,dey help destroyed & fools are welcoming them back,now if tambuwal didnot get PDP Presidential ticket he cannot b govnor again?Saraki, kwankwaso cannot return to d Senate if he did get PDP ticket also atiku will Port back to APC.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by klax(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
This guys defection will realy haunt APC; I think this is the worst loss they have suffered yet; coming from the heart of the caliphate. It will be dangerous for APC to lose out in Sokoto.

Oh oh ....may almighty God bless you. I said it that these defections will affect apc but apc commandos attacked me and called me names.

Their is no way these defections will not affect apc bro let's be honest because they all left out of anger, frustration and bitterness and would do everything to dismantle apc but apc are ignorant of these saying the defectors are nobody. We shall see.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Deo1986(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
It is saddening how Nigerians are these forgetful, are these not the same people that spewed trash on PDP before defecting to APC? And now, they are being hailed for returning to their vomit. Well I foresee serious banter in PDP when the primary begins. Don't forget this heavyweight are bound to displaced the few staunch PDP members who have been managing the party for the past 3 years now. We in APC are not bothered about any defections because this well worn saying will come true " two captain cannot be in a ship".
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Deo1986(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
klax:
The word *paedophile and Coprophiliac* just match the best description of apc.

One thing that is certain is I love these guys and Wike a lot. If not for these guys and few folks in pdp and the adorable pdp comrades here on NL today Nigeria would have become one party nation or be practising semi communist regime but glory to God it never happen.

I used to dislike pdp before but Buhari and apc made me to love pdp and stand for anything that will send apc parking and return Buhari to his cow peacefully.

This govt failed woefully up till this moment I'm still trying to figure out Buhari achievement I can not see any serious one yet though he made little progress on boko haram but opened a new boko haram called fulani herdsmen which is even more brutal than the original boko Haram.

I'm sorry I have no pity on Buhari or apc.
Buhari does not need your pity or sorry, rather you need to be sorry for yourself for not realizing you are suffering from amnesia. May I suggest you go pick your history book? undecided
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by PHILipu1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
?

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by windwayltd: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Scoreboard: SO FAR in this transfer season.

NW: APC 6, PDP 1
NC: APC 4, PDP 2
NE: APC 4, PDP 2
SS: APC 1, PDP 5
SE: APC 1, PDP 3

SOUTH WEST: APC 6, PDP 0.

Thank you. No noise no shaking P.D,P cannot beat the reach.

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST
#BUHARISM
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by ocelot2006(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Aldebaran:

FAYOSE after PDP lost grin

Yet he's about to laugh last. But hey keep gloating while APC burns down.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Greatkenny2: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dongreat:
Anyone in support of the recent political drama aka “shameless political prostitution” must either be a beneficiary or a slave loving his/her chains.
PDP is same as APC and there’s nothing these politicians can offer Nigerians that will be different from looting, systemic sufferings, and insensitivity.
Many of them have been in politics for more than 10 years and their visible failures as leaders are glaring for all to see. So if you are happy then you must either be collecting a huge stipend and not the petty 5 figures sum or you must be a well groomed slave created to sell yourself for as little as nothing.

To hell with all these thieves acting saints for if I have the power, death would have been unleashed on the things or people they love most as I would enjoy seeing them suffer just as how they have watched Nigerians suffered all these years.
let’s be truthful all Nigerian politicians are corrupt no matter the party, it’s just Nigerians benefited more in previous administration than the present, yes they looted public funds but finally it all boils down to the one that favors the masses more,?so I think this country moved from bad to worse
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by crayon001(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Do we have legal practitioners in the house? I would like to know if the APC stand a chance in court if she decides to sue FFK for abusive meaning of the APC acronym.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Dongreat(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Greatkenny2:
let’s be truthful all Nigerian politicians are corrupt no matter the party, it’s just Nigerians benefited more in previous administration than the present, yes they looted public funds but finally it all boils down to the one that favors the masses more,?so I think this country moved from bad to worse

Nobody except the politicians have benefited since the start of democracy in Nigeria. We have all it takes to be living in a first world country and you want us to settle for less? All of em are thieves and I wish em nothing but pains. PDP = APC.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dongreat:
Anyone in support of the recent political drama aka “shameless political prostitution” must either be a beneficiary or a slave loving his/her chains.
PDP is same as APC and there’s nothing these politicians can offer Nigerians that will be different from looting, systemic sufferings, and insensitivity.
Many of them have been in politics for more than 10 years and their visible failures as leaders are glaring for all to see. So if you are happy then you must either be collecting a huge stipend and not the petty 5 figures sum or you must be a well groomed slave created to sell yourself for as little as nothing.

To hell with all these thieves acting saints for if I have the power, death would have been unleashed on the things or people they love most as I would enjoy seeing them suffer just as how they have watched Nigerians suffered all these years.
The vindictiveness & hatred tyrant buhari has for people of other religion, tribe and political party will destroy him. Buhari is a sadist and a pessimist. Watch and see Nigerians...
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
windwayltd:
Scoreboard: SO FAR in this transfer season.

NW: APC 6, PDP 1
NC: APC 4, PDP 2
NE: APC 4, PDP 2
SS: APC 1, PDP 5
SE: APC 1, PDP 3

SOUTH WEST: APC 6, PDP 0.

Thank you. No noise no shaking P.D,P cannot beat the reach.

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST
#BUHARISM
The vindictiveness & hatred tyrant buhari has for people of other religion, tribe and political party will destroy him. Buhari is a sadist and a pessimist. Watch and see Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Dongreat(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
DamZik:

They are all the same. Buhari et al...
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by klax(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Deo1986:
Buhari does not need your pity or sorry, rather you need to be sorry for yourself for not realizing you are suffering from amnesia. May I suggest you go pick your history book? undecided

Pls why crying these much? Haba stop crying pls sorry ohh.....or do you need handkerchief?

This is serious painment I guess your BP hasn't exploded. I thank God for this day because I have be waiting for these day since 2015.

Sorry stop crying Argentina sorry I mean stop crying Daura.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Akpacha(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Thieves! How una take be friends and brothers? We have common enemies, doesn't make us brothers.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by gadada98: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
sad tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. / Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court / How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.