Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Did His Dick Rise?:People Who Don't Condemn Male Rape Are Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did His Dick Rise?:People Who Don't Condemn Male Rape Are Crazy (1519 Views)

Why Do We Ignore Male Rape Cases? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did His Dick Rise?:People Who Don't Condemn Male Rape Are Crazy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Is this stupidity or what?
I read a post were one man narrated how he almost got raped by a lady instead of people to condemn the lady's action they started asking stupid questions.

Ladies were commenting laughing symbol and posting useless, heartless and myopic stuffs.
Those guys who instead of supporting their fellow man they start asking whether his penis got raised, you people are very stupid.

If it was a man that did this to a lady ,people would've been insulting him and laying curses on him.
Henceforth anytime a lady get raped I think I'll be asking whether she moaned or she got wet during the rape because some ladies are very stupid.
A man almost got raped by a lady and they were posting laughing smiley.
Those guys who ask whether a man can be raped or his dick rised -YOU GUYS ARE STUPID!

TO THOSE BASTARDS WHO LIKE SAYING : COME AND RAPE ME, YOU GUYS ARE MAD.
PEOPLE WISHING TO GET RAPED, WHAT KIND OF MALES ARE LIVING IN NIGERIA FOR GOD SAKE?
ANY MAN WISHING TO BE RAPED BY A WOMAN IS AN INGRATE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE CASTRATED.

1 Like

Re: Did His Dick Rise?:People Who Don't Condemn Male Rape Are Crazy by donbachi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
if girls want to rape a guy.is it right for the guy,to plead with them to allow him wear condom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did His Dick Rise?:People Who Don't Condemn Male Rape Are Crazy by madone: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
It's sex starved fools that say come and rape me. Sex is not all that is to relationship.if u know u know. U can't get tired of sex for God's sake. But u can never get tired of being cared for. Relationship should be about two hearts that love each other. When care and consent is absent from sex it's called raped or violation.
Re: Did His Dick Rise?:People Who Don't Condemn Male Rape Are Crazy by IamPlato(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2018

Nigerian Guys Are Busy Looking For Who To Rape Them... What A World
Re: Did His Dick Rise?:People Who Don't Condemn Male Rape Are Crazy by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Nigerian Guys Are Busy Looking For Who To Rape Them... What A World

If not for madness and sex starvedness why would a sane man wish to be raped by a female?

There's something wrong with most Nigerian males.
Re: Did His Dick Rise?:People Who Don't Condemn Male Rape Are Crazy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cococandy still can't believe you think me for one of the sexist pigs and useless men who laugh off male assault.
Re: Did His Dick Rise?:People Who Don't Condemn Male Rape Are Crazy by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
if girls want to rape a guy.is it right for the guy,to plead with them to allow him wear condom?
what I don't understand is how a man can't fight off five female aggressors. No matter how strong they are and look

Maybe my kind of adrenalin gives me such confidence

(1) (Reply)

1K For 3 People / Bobrisky Display Breasts, Fans Go Gaga (photos) / What Kind Of Mentality Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.