Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice (3460 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by Darablog(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
This thing called sugar mummy needs to be put into consideration, i'm sorry for the time you took to read this, but what do you think can be done to prevent scam on this sugar mummy issue in Nigeria and some part in Africa

**** This is a short story about me on my sugar mummy search****

I travelled from Abuja to Port harcourt to visit my bros and to also search for jobs since abj was not in my favour. After two months of steady job search to no avail, except d same 15 to 20k hotel, I got tired of it and decided to still try d sugar mummy thing since, from d site port mummy tend to pay more and they are more there.
I contacted one who told me to pay agent fee, which I foolishely paid to d account with a promise of connecting me to a mummy but till date no connection, he kept posting me that she has been taken by another client dat paid. A higher agent fee and dat I should be patient.
I did not give up I still continued searching but dis time I had no money so I usually plead for them to connect me and I promise to pay them as soon as I am paid but that was usually the end of the bargain wenever I broght that up.
I am now wondering if the sugar mummy are real as they said y will dey want to collect 5 thousand and 10k for agent fee, is she not suppose to pay dem? And I still know dat the sugar mummy are out there but they are not online.
I know you are wondering y I want a sugar mummy instead of focusing on geting a job, well poo happens and this was my poo. I have a high sex Libido so I thought to put it to financial use, since d market was showing forth but. Its over now.
Well right now am in Benin am studying for Msc, and have been doing fine...

I want your Views on this sugar mummy issue becoming rampant in nigeria, your advice and believes
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by Tochyno1995(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Ewww
I think what you need is sense first.

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by milemimi93(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Darablog:
This thing called sugar mummy needs to be put into consideration, i'm sorry for the time you took to read this, but what do you think can be done to prevent scam on this sugar mummy issue in Nigeria and some part in Africa

**** This is a short story about me on my sugar mummy search****

I travelled from Abuja to Port harcourt to visit my bros and to also search for jobs since abj was not in my favour. After two months of steady job search to no avail, except d same 15 to 20k hotel, I got tired of it and decided to still try d sugar mummy thing since, from d site port mummy tend to pay more and they are more there.
I contacted one who told me to pay agent fee, which I foolishely paid to d account with a promise of connecting me to a mummy but till date no connection, he kept posting me that she has been taken by another client dat paid. A higher agent fee and dat I should be patient.
I did not give up I still continued searching but dis time I had no money so I usually plead for them to connect me and I promise to pay them as soon as I am paid but that was usually the end of the bargain wenever I broght that up.
I am now wondering if the sugar mummy are real as they said y will dey want to collect 5 thousand and 10k for agent fee, is she not suppose to pay dem? And I still know dat the sugar mummy are out there but they are not online.
I know you are wondering y I want a sugar mummy instead of focusing on geting a job, well poo happens and this was my poo. I have a high sex Libido so I thought to put it to financial use, since d market was showing forth but. Its over now.
Well right now am in Benin am studying for Msc, and have been doing fine...

I want your Views on this sugar mummy issue becoming rampant in nigeria, your advice and believes

Do you prefer a leech then?
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by Darablog(m): 12:09am On Aug 02, 2018
Tochyno1995:
Ewww
I think what you need is sense first.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I laugh
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by FiremanP(m): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2018
U don smoke some Abj igbo abi? tongue .. better find hustle leave dat matter for d right time. Na hustle go carry u waka make u jam dem.#TrustMe

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by nanauju(f): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by Darablog(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by clemz85(m): 1:15am On Aug 02, 2018
There are sugar mummies, they exist, some time they gets you without your clue, some time when you don't want them ordont know about them, I have two in my disposal, they were my business client, familiarity took turns, we became friends, we started fu*'ing,

Before I realized it, they don't come as sugar mummy, they come as friends, mentors, business.

Most time is not about handsomeness but your hardworking, respect and intelligent attracts them.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by elsse(m): 1:34am On Aug 02, 2018
ekusme uncle
sorry ooo
sorry for disturbing
buh shey you can gimme one of your sugarmummy that you are not using currently

clemz85:
There are sugar mummies, they exist, some time they gets you without your clue, some time when you don't want them ordont know about them, I have two in my disposal, they were my business client, familiarity took turns, we became friends, we started fu*'ing,

Before I realized it, they don't come as sugar mummy, they come as friends, mentors, business.

Most time is not about handsomeness but your hardworking, respect and intelligent attracts them.
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by WhoBeThisMan: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by Originalsly: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Hooking up with sugar mummy through agency??....were you born yesterday?...of no..then it must be the day before.
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by donbachi(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Darablog:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I laugh
ur laugh dey make my laugh to laugh
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by donbachi(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Since you have high sex drive,and you are in port harcourt.why dont you get hooked with the male brothel there.or you go to choba river and talk to the biggest sugar mummy inside the water...shameless youth.
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by clemz85(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
elsse:
ekusme uncle
sorry ooo
sorry for disturbing
buh shey you can gimme one of your sugarmummy that you are not using currently

Eyaaa! Chei!

One has finish, I'm using the remaining one
Re: Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice by elsse(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
ahhh!!!! oya kuku cut small for me
clemz85:

Eyaaa! Chei!

One has finish, I'm using the remaining one

(1) (Reply)

Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures / Reference Is Needed From Sterling Bank (please I'll Pay) / I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.