Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) (30520 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by OhiOfIhima: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2018
phemmyfour:
She is too old and far spent!

Jesus Christ.. Who tell you that..

But, you might not far from the truth sha
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by milemimi93(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Sorry, Dont tell me you are jealous...
Not jealous and never will.
I feel bad because a dude is about gettin married to a wh0re.
He needs someone to tell him that every woman is a wh0re.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Deledinho: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Na d kaki dy sweet him for head. can u call that type of gal a gud wife material
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2018
At least he didn't bother about earning 60k or not
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by milemimi93(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Jh0wsef:

you're one of the typical Nigerians who don't see good in anything undecided
What's good about a young man getting married to a pr0stitue?
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by milemimi93(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
At least he didn't bother about earning 60k or not
What'sUp with 60k?
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by holatunde1759(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
I feel bad for the young dude

Why.... grin
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by comrChris(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Always in Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Heemcelph: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2018
FF
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
I feel bad for the young dude
Funny enough I know the dude but why did you feel bad for him....
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by OhiOfIhima: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

Not jealous and never will.

I feel bad because a dude is about gettin married to a wh0re.

He needs someone to tell him that every woman is a wh0re.

Trash... Someone must marry u knw.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by meekah: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2018
phemmyfour:
Go and look/searching for your own wife/husband instead of belly aching over other,typical bad belle nigeria
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Qpwo: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your shares. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via this link and you can also share twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by lekkan(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2018
They are both looking old
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2018
phemmyfour:
They have been together wayback in the university...

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by xpool(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
phemmyfour:
If e pain you, lagoon never full.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Zinny25(f): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Corp members ko...

Congratulations uncle and aunty. Sharp guys.. If u don't have money to get married just propose during NYSC and ur wedding will be funded.

I for do dis style when I was serving oooo
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Ekpekpee: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2018
See Mathew ooo, my boy that Year for Absu, who knows what is druming for him,me wey serve 2012 never meet up self, who else know business block in Absu

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by milemimi93(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2018
[/quote]
holatunde1759:

Why.... grin
Skmoda360:
It is because he's bout gettin married to a wh0re.
Naija ladies are prostitues and he needs no one to tell him that.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by boborneyor(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
This ones don old na
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Oh pls.dey actually dnt look like hungry corpers,nt all corpers will look for jobs after serving,some jst serve for serving sake,so get ur negativity outta here
ishowdotgmail:
Only if they know what's in front of them undecided
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2018
It is not funny,dere is ntin special knowing him
Skmoda360:

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2018
Simplep:
Oh pls.dey actually dnt look like hungry corpers,nt all corpers will look for jobs after serving,some jst serve for serving sake,so get ur negativity outta here

Who follow you talk na. Ewu
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2018
grin..e pain am
ishowdotgmail:

Who follow you talk na. Ewu

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by drchuks1234(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2018
Nice but let it not be that another man is sponsoring her education hoping to marry her when she finish up, well shaa wetin concern me self
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Simplep:
It is not funny,dere is ntin special knowing him
What is this one saying? ....did you feel my digs at all? I was telling that nigga why he is saying that shit and you are here mastubating upon my comment..are you OK?

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by jamace(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
When otondo marry otondo dem go born otondo. grin
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Egeri: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2018
pzphoto:
A corper proposed to his lover that is also a Corper like him in Ebonyi state.

The lady was teased and later her lover being out the ring to propose to her.

It was fun ….watch the video below as it was shared on ig
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8le3RFRp_/

Gist from Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/corper-proposed-to-her-corper-lover-in-ebonyi-state-pics-video/

This guy doesn't depend on allawee for survival.
Cheers!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by osumeezekiel(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2018
OreoPaschal:
I am not trying to judge the book by it's cover oo. undecided embarassed

But, they both look irresponsible. embarassed embarassed embarassed .

They don't just look irresponsible, they're actually irresponsible. grin grin grin

All this Corper proposal shit, I haven't seen a follow up wedding photo of anyone of them. I see these things as a stylish way by which guys obtain full permit to completely use these girls before they pass out.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Simplep:
grin..e pain am

Lool, is this you when u were small
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by omokudu(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2018
Dem don ripe for marriage true true...
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by Collins87: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
A good one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.