Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) (30521 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
MARRIAGE SHOULD NOT BE THE FIRST ITEM ON THE AGENDA!

Go to the larger society and eke out a living.

You have not tested the labour market but you are so fast in toasting marriage..

I wish you the best of luck!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by uncleab(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
hmmmm, well I hope they have given it a deep thought...Because NYSC relationship of now a days ... I wish them goodluck .
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by agarawu23(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unemployed copper promising marriage lipsrsealed I hope he has his own job or awaiting job. Marriage no be moi-moi o, all these ladies want luxuries.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by bros856: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
I hope he has money to married and maintain a family. Why in a hurry.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by WeirdWolf: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
MYGRATEskillz:
Corper weds corpress to give birth to a compressor
Lmao. Ya own no good o.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by iswallker(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
She struck him with her payint..
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by ProfEinstein: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
OreoPaschal:
I am not trying to judge the book by it's cover oo. undecided embarassed

But, they both look irresponsible. embarassed embarassed embarassed .
What makes them irresponsible
Because they styled there hairs in adifferent ways that your moronic brain can't comprehend embarassed Fool!!!!!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by OreoPaschal(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
ProfEinstein:

What makes them irresponsible
Because they styled there hairs in adifferent ways that your moronic brain can't comprehend embarassed Fool!!!!!

Guyy, my mouth no good ghen! If I follow you quarrel for nairaland, you go deactivate your account. Stay away from my mention, if you can't respond politely. #Dunce!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by ProfEinstein: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Guyy, my mouth no good ghen! If I follow you quarrel for nairaland, you go deactivate your account. Stay away from my mention, if you can't respond politely. #Dunce!
Who has time for you kid undecided
Just fucckk off!!!!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) by DaRuud(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
phemmyfour:
She is too old and far spent!
The babe look old Sha , she look like someone wey soldiers dey knack for mammy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.