Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? (6505 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Worst ?

Amoudu: 58% (34 votes)
Lagerback: 41% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
Gosh, what's going on with all these Africans self? angry angry angry
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
Gayigaskia:

@ Sagamite

Maybe you need to check this thread that i created since February 2009. Amodu sucks because he never had a team and he thinks you can't find good players in Nigeria like to say all those professionals didn't start playing in Nigeria.

Check this thread:Nigerians For Siasia Campaign.

That is your sole  reason or you want to add more before I respond.

I suggest you do because it looks weak.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by say2say: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2010
i don't understand why you guys keep praising Siasia, he got into 2 finals and couldn't even win one, even a sick man, won a cup, is he the first person that got into final of those competitions? absolutely NO, so why the noise?
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by honeric01(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
You guys should be civil oo.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Dozzy3(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
BOTH MUTHER F**KERS ARE F**KED , we should have gone for Siasia
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by truly: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
People say we are impatient with Lagerback
But Sweden was patient with him - what happened?
He was not able to get Sweden a world cup ticket
Greece, the one we look down on and had never scored a goal until now, got a ticket
Please note that we have played both countries before now and we would prefer Greece to Sweden
This man signed a 5month contract!
Is it wrong to ask him to go after the 5 months
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Gayigaskia(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2010
Sagamite:

That is your sole  reason or you want to add more before I respond.

I suggest you do because it looks weak.

Still waiting for your strong reasons. I don't have all day,
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
Gayigaskia:

Still waiting for your strong reasons. I don't have all day,

So you send me to some lousy thread that has no reasonable stance.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-233362.0.html

And all your defence for Amodu not being a good coach is:

Gayigaskia:

@ Sagamite

Maybe you need to check this thread that i created since February 2009. Amodu sucks because he never had a team and he thinks you can't find good players in Nigeria like to say all those professionals didn't start playing in Nigeria.

Check this thread:Nigerians For Siasia Campaign.

Now name the good players in Nigeria and who in the SE they should be replacing.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by negus: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
for any body at this point of our frustration to admit that lagerback is better than Amodu, is a clear manifestation of their out dated mentality that the worst of white is better than the best of black, old school
Nigerians need to tender open apology to Amodu for this disgrace, here is my own, Amodu, on behalf of myself and my family, we are sorry for the way you have been ill treated by Nigeria especially those confuse NFF officials,  peace out!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Gayigaskia(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
negus:

for any body at this point of our frustration to admit that lagerback is better than Amodu, is a clear manifestation of their out dated mentality that the worst of white is better than the best of black, old school
Nigerians need to tender open apology to Amodu for this disgrace, here is my own, Amodu, on behalf of myself and my family, we are sorry for the way you have been ill treated by Nigeria especially those confuse NFF officials,  peace out!

NFF did not choose Lagerdack, The PTF did. Check tis link for more information.
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Sport/Football/5534235-146/doubts_hang_over_lagerbacks_unveiling_.csp

As for Sagamite

I'am not gonna sit here telling you who should be drafted to play for the SE, all i know is that Amodu said there is not good enough players localy in Nigeria. Then where is he going to build a team o the future? anyway Isaac Promice and Solomon Okorokwo can replace many of these bunch warmers we have in the current SE
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 1:30am On Jun 20, 2010
Gayigaskia:

NFF did not choose Lagerdack, The PTF did. Check tis link for more information.
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Sport/Football/5534235-146/doubts_hang_over_lagerbacks_unveiling_.csp

As for Sagamite

I'am not gonna sit here telling you who should be drafted to play for the SE, all i know is that Amodu said there is not good enough players localy in Nigeria. Then where is he going to build a team o the future? anyway Isaac Promice and Solomon Okorokwo can replace many of these bunch warmers we have in the current SE

You argument becomes more confused.

Since when did Promise and Okoronkwo become local players again? Dolphins bought them?
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 2:05am On Jun 20, 2010
Sagamite:

Fcking person, you are too retarded to note that his metric is faulty because it does not put into perspective that skin colour is an advantage. And if he feels that skin colour is not relevant then since whites get a lot of top jobs then it must be because they are smarter.

To say you are an i.di.ot would be a freaking compliment, retard! The whites get the top jobs because they are better qualified, and that was his statement, not the nonsense deduction your shallow brain ended up helping u get. Dummy! Like I said, stop polluting cyber-space with your pseudo-smartness and become useful to the human race by, say, locking urself in the bathroom and jerking off to japanese p.o.rn; at least that way the world is safe in knowing that any chances of someone like u further destroying the earth by birthing dimwits has been effectively erased.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by member479760: 3:53am On Jun 20, 2010
This man must leave at the end of his contract. We have enough professor of football that can lead us to the promise land. Let's face the fact, we simple don't have what it takes to win the word cup at this moment.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Rastamann: 5:12am On Jun 20, 2010
They are the same, the only difference is in the colour of their skin - one is white while the other is black
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Ranoscky(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2010
@say2say

stop acting as if u don't know what is right. it's better u get to the final and be defeated than crashing out on group stage. will u keep repeating primary school all time? taste life in secondary school and see the difference, and believe to urself that with more hardwork and concentration u can make it to university level, that's what it is. afterall it's not easy to get to final pisittion, don't u know all what u'll pass through before u get there? so leave the guy (sia sia). to me he's the best coach in nigeria at present, i've not seen any to compare with him. for how long are we gonna keep reading "Obi is a boy" in primary school? undecided. . .which day obi go become man and face life as a man?. . .guy bone oo, sia sia too much!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2010
tedbundy:

To say you are an i.di.ot would be a freaking compliment, retard! The whites get the top jobs because they are better qualified, and that was his statement, not the nonsense deduction your shallow brain ended up helping u get. Dummy! Like I said, stop polluting cyber-space with your pseudo-smartness and become useful to the human race by, say, locking urself in the bathroom and jerking off to japanese p.o.rn; at least that way the world is safe in knowing that any chances of someone like u further destroying the earth by birthing dimwits has been effectively erased.

slowpoke, you keep on talking about jerking. Are you addicted to that? You think everyone is like you?

I don't need to jerk, I just need to make a call to a chic like your sis.

Now explain to me how Lagerback is more qualified than Amodu, cretin. I am going to embarass your daft brain today with superior intelligence.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2010
@Sagamite,
Have to agree with you.Lagerback isn't any better than Amodu.Both are slowpokes.
The earlier we all get to realise that fact,the better for us all.We don't need to keep going back and forth.His selection alone mirrors that of a nitwit.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by otokx(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2010
Lagerback is the worse.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by namdo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
Not much diff between Amodu and Lagerback, only skin color grin

Na luck we take de play even with lagerback because i know see any tactical difference or indeptness in the current team after 2 matches. I still believe if we had a good coach we could have pulled a draw or win against Greece.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Ranoscky(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^ I'm stil in support with nigeria but Put the red card apart, we played absolutely non-sence. rubbish.

Even New Zealand will comfortably win Greece.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Gayigaskia(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2010
Sagamite:

You argument becomes more confused.

Since when did Promise and Okoronkwo become local players again? Dolphins bought them?

I'am talking about the Olympic players, I know Isaac and Okoronkwo are not local players. but remember they were local players before Siasia  called them.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
Gayigaskia:

I'am talking about the Olympic players, I know Isaac and Okoronkwo are not local players. but remember they were local players before Siasia  called them.

So you know they are not local, yet you used them as example when I asked you to name local players?

So where else do you think Siasia would bet U-20 team from if not local? So why are you using him as example? You don't think that comparison is LAME?

Amodu said there is no local player good enough, you said he is a fooool that there are ones good enough, PLEASE NAME THEM AND GIVE YOUR REASONS WHY THEY ARE BETTER THAN THOSE HE USES!!!

Stop beating about the bush otherwise don't be making claims you can not back-up.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by SapeleGuy: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2010
Amodu was sacked so some people could chop from hiring a new coach. Glenn Hoddle said they asked him for roger.

Largerback is incompetent and should be sent to EFCC because he obviously bribed to get the job, there is no way he should have been hired on his record.

Sack Largerback now and bring in Siasia.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Gayigaskia(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
I 'am tire with this back and forth game, There is too many good local players to be named, i will just suggest you to look at the under 17 team and some of the under 20. So from what Amodu was saying for the next 10 years at least Nigeria will not produce players good enough for SE. Anyone who can claim this is completely out of his mind and should not be anywhere close to the Nigerian coaching staff. Simply as a local coach Amodu don't have any vision to lead the SE to any success because he doesn't  see any good player locally. So the questions are if there is no good local players in Nigeria how is Nigeria feeding many foreigns clubs with talents? where do we get new players or do we have to rely on Ghana or Cameroon to give us some players? if we don't give our youngsters a chance then how our football is going to advance? why is that we never give players like Stephen Worgu ,Eze Otorogu or Junior Osagie a chance of some kind to play for the SE?The answer is simply the vision less people like Amodu that are running our Football. before 94 Nigeria had at least 3 good SE ready at any time (a b c) where did most of them came from? Did Westerhof spend a lot of time in Nigeria looking for talents or he simply went to Europe to take players from big Europeans teams?

I rest my case on this thread and  before you think you can correct me on this; i know Stephen Worgu now play in Sudan.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
Gayigaskia:

I 'am tire with this back and forth game, There is too many good local players to be named, i will just suggest you to look at the under 17 team and some of the under 20. So from what Amodu was saying for the next 10 years at least Nigeria will not produce players good enough for SE. Anyone who can claim this is completely out of his mind and should not be anywhere close to the Nigerian coaching staff. Simply as a local coach Amodu don't have any vision to lead the SE to any success because he doesn't  see any good player locally. So the questions are if there is no good local players in Nigeria how is Nigeria feeding many foreigns clubs with talents? where do we get new players or do we have to rely on Ghana or Cameroon to give us some players? if we don't give our youngsters a chance then how our football is going to advance? why is that we never give players like Stephen Worgu ,Eze Otorogu or Junior Osagie a chance of some kind to play for the SE?The answer is simply the vision less people like Amodu that are running our Football. before 94 Nigeria had at least 3 good SE ready at any time (a b c) where did most of them came from? Did Westerhof spend a lot of time in Nigeria looking for talents or he simply went to Europe to take players from big Europeans teams?

I rest my case on this thread and  before you think you can correct me on this; i know Stephen Worgu now play in Sudan.

My friend, next time don't be openning your mouth to make statements you cannot backup.

You now come and start ranting about, beating about the bush thinking you can use strawman's arguments for me.

You claim there are too many local players but you just struggle to name a few? It is a challenge for you to name a few from too many?

Utter rubbish chat. DON'T MAKE STATEMENTS YOU CAN NOT BACKUP!!!

Name the players and give reasons you think they are better than the ones used by Amodu or SHUT UP!!!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Gayigaskia(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
Do you really mean what you r saying? the under 17 team ( i don't need to list their name here). This is a waste of time i thought you are discussing for a positive contribution for the Nigerian football. Unfortunately you are making all this noise just to score points. Well i'am better than that, and i stick with my comments Amodu sucks and Siasia has always been the best. he has proved it, he took kids from the local team and took them to the African cup of nations under 20 then the world cup under 20 final and then took most of them to the Olympics Finals . At the same time Amodu is sitting down complaining about local players.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke, you keep on talking about jerking. Are you addicted to that? You think everyone is like you?

I don't need to jerk, I just need to make a call to a chic like your sis.

Now explain to me how Lagerback is more qualified than Amodu, cretin. I am going to embarass your daft brain today with superior intelligence.

Ignoramus! See why I said ure a slowpoke, u big-lipped beast? Did I say Lagerback is "more qualified" than ur Amodu? I dont give two hoots about soccer. The point I was trying to let u see was that Deb did not make any race based comments, but since the left side of ur brain is clearly melted u couldnt comprehend that! Lol, ugly monkey like urself is going to make a call to my sister? A bigger dream than that of ur supposed "superior intelligence"!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by honeric01(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2010
Ain't you guys tired?

Are there still people blind enough not to see that we have been taken for a fool by the PTF and Largerbeer?
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2010
tedbundy:

Ignoramus! See why I said ure a slowpoke, u big-lipped beast? Did I say Lagerback is "more qualified" than your Amodu? I dont give two hoots about soccer. The point I was trying to let u see was that Deb did not make any race based comments, but since the left side of your brain is clearly melted u couldnt comprehend that! Lol, ugly monkey like urself is going to make a call to my sister? A bigger dream than that of your supposed "superior intelligence"!

slowpoke, your brain is too poor. I am your intellectual god, you should worship.

What you cretin did not understand in my statement is that deb is trying to say Lagerback is better than Amodu. The way he chose to assess/defend that was by stating that Lagerback would get a job easily whilst Amodu would not. So I told him that if that was a metric for assessing people's ability, then whites are better as they are likely to get top jobs than blacks.

Dimwit, that is too hard for you to get before you start drooling. Cretin!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
Gayigaskia:

Do you really mean what you r saying? the under 17 team ( i don't need to list their name here). This is a waste of time i thought you are discussing for a positive contribution for the Nigerian football. Unfortunately you are making all this noise just to score points. Well i'am better than that, and i stick with my comments Amodu sucks and Siasia has always been the best. he has proved it, he took kids from the local team and took them to the African cup of nations under 20 then the world cup under 20 final and then took most of them to the Olympics Finals . At the same time Amodu is sitting down complaining about local players.

*Shakes head*

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-465262.96.html#msg6249850
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke, your brain is too poor. I am your intellectual god, you should worship.

What you cretin did not understand in my statement is that deb is trying to say Lagerback is better than Amodu. The way he chose to assess/defend that was by stating that Lagerback would get a job easily whilst Amodu would not. So I told him that if that was a metric for assessing people's ability, then whites are better as they are likely to get top jobs than blacks.

Dimwit, that is too hard for you to get before you start drooling. Cretin!

African beast! Did u just learn the word "cretin"? Do u see how many times u used it between this post and ur last 3 posts, u doofus? Again, I could care less about grown men running around in short shorts trying to kick a round ball between 2 poles that are like 1 million miles apart! I understand what Deb said, not what he was "trying" to say! Bottom line:HE IS RIGHT, LARGERBACK WOULD GET A JOB ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FASTER THAN UR AMODU DUDE! Now if u wanna chalk it up to some racial ish thats ur prerogative, the point is homeboy stated the truth. "Intellectual god" indeed, do u want me to take u back to some of ur posts a few months back just to refresh ur imbecilic self on how spelling mistakes were ur forte? U dummy, now u can spell a lil better u quickly proclaim urself as the Nigerian Literary Zeus! Fooool! I've seen u constantly deceive urself on here numerous times on how "intelligent" u r, its a surprise u still havent realized how forumites view u as a irredeemable non-learning Arrow. Monkey! Keep deceiving urself on ur perceived intelligence.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100% Sure 2+ Odds For All Football Punters Direct To Your Phone.!! / Photos Of Peru Female Fans Flashing Their Boobs During World Cup GAME / .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.