Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? (6506 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Worst ?

Amoudu: 58% (34 votes)
Lagerback: 41% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Ranoscky(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2010
Lagerback has no error on his early exit, some of d players are the problem. even a blind man can tell. Daz ma opinion!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2010
Ranoscky:

Lagerback has no error on his early exit, some of d players are the problem. even a blind man can tell. Daz ma opinion!

Lagerback's catalogue of errors that has cost us:

First Game: Our game plan (one thing tkb likes to constantly refer to  grin) was to surrender that we would lose, so not bad as long as it is not embarassing. We did not come to compete. Just make sure the score line was not humiliating. We lost a chance to attempt to nick a draw since we did not come to compete.

Second Game: He brought in a striker to defend a one goal lead (by taking out our best and most creative player), when he had a hard working and experienced DM on the bench and no DM on the pitch. The Greeks exploited this and utilised the middle. They equalised and then won. We lost a win and then a draw. When we should have played defensive for as long as we can.

Third Game: Played Afolabi in LB despite the fact he struggled there a bit in the Greece match, Echiejile being OK and Adeleye, one would suspect, would have done a better job. Continued playing Obasi despite his poor performance in the first 2 games. We are out of WC.

His selections and tactics were a major part of why we are out of the WC.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by AjanleKoko: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2010
I think I have to comment here sef.

Amodu has been fired. We all asked for him to be fired. Most Nigerians did, anyway, even if some felt otherwise. But since majority carries the vote, the man is fired. It's done and over with. Now let's move on.

Secondly is the issue of Lagerback's failings. On what basis do we assume that he has also failed? Well, he signed a contract promising to take us to the semi-finals. He didn't. So he should be fired as well. I agree, cos that's how we do it in footie.

Thirdly, the way forward: Do I think a Nigerian coach should be hired? Personally I don't think so, and I'll say why.
We have to rebuild the game back home, and we need the Oyinbos to do it. It is their game, not ours. They invented it, and have been playing it since. We cannot play it by intuition. We should realise by now that football is not just a bunch of men kicking a ball around. It's a global business. The technicalities, the skills, the politics even, we need to learn. Even how to turn our league around, we need them to do it for us. Let's stop all the 'countryman' analysis jare.

I think that is why most of you went abroad to study anyway, and would rather take your chances even in places like India than back home in Nigeria. It's a fact of life, not racism. The Asians realised it, used the popular white men like Zico, Bora, Hiddink, and Troussier to build the game in that continent, and now are confident enough to send their own men. Why do black people think they are smarter than these guys?

As Durella sings, 'enu o se'. Enough of tough talk, or we will still experience much more beatings at the hands of the hated white man, not only in football. And we will consistently continue to seize the opportunity to miss golden opportunities. That's just the way it goes.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^ Don't get me wrong o.

I am all for foreign coach but I am against the sacking of a man doing well, that has not failed or disrupting his performance through lame criticisms we would not use for oyinbo. It is when oyinbo is in charge that is when our eyes open that players were the ones that missed opportunities and they are mediocre. No more, why is he playing Yak, why is he not standing up to encourage his players, why is he chewing gum, why is he celebrating a goal instead of giving instructions to the players.

And when we hire the oyinbo, and even if he performs at par or worse, then the same people would find excuse or say he is the finest thing since Kelly Rowland was born.

We just robbed a man of his hard work for the second time, gave it to a failure in his own country because we were in awe of his skin. Paid him 500% more to achieve a poorer result, only for some to claim the failure is a huge achievement/improvement.

It was obvious right from time that the problem was the players. Then the moronic, fooolish Naija press compounded it.

We robbed a man of his work, belittled and viciously attacked him despite rescuing us several times and later some would turn around and wonder why Nigerians are not patroitic.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tkb417(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2010
i go soon whoze this sagamite for this blog grin grin grin

abeg, if den go sack the man, let dem sack him now and get another good oyinbo man just a month after

at least, that one can work for 4 yrs

if they want Siasia, fine but no be say den go sack am b4 the world cup o come go look for another oyinbo man 3 months to world cup

shi.t happens

we played well yesterday but we were not gonna win
That Uche dude hit the post, Yakubu missed, Martins missed, Ogbuke missed, Goalkeeper missed and even lagerback missed by not putting martins early enuff

if na me be NFF, they shd reduce Lagerbacks salary and let him continue his work or else, they fire him ang get another person in just 30 days
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^ Whooze me. I dey used to am, I go boarding school.  grin

Bottom line to me, Amodu should have taken us to WC and then they are free to sack him if they had a case. He should have been allowed to complete his work.

Shame to the morons that thought this SE can achieve semi-finals and Amodu was the hinderance. Utter morons like snakova!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by omar22(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2010
Amodu should have taken us to WC and then they are free to sack him if they had a case

Yeah and let the Super Eagle equal or beat Zaire 9-0 hammering by Yugoslavia in 1974,  If Amodu cant beat an Under 21 Ghanaian side how would he get to beat the big boys

I am all for foreign coach but I am against the sacking of a[b] man doing well[/b]

You sound desperate, Doing well Amodu cannot manage an Ashewo house (Brothel) let alone a school team,
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by jaybee3(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2010
@ Sagamite
It seems you are bent on arguing this out even though you are failing to see it with your third eye.
Football is not just about winning. It's always about how the wins come about.

Why did Real Madrid sack capello after delivering them a championship?
Why are the English press calling for capello and his soldier's heads even though they haven't lost and he has a winning record with England?

Football is about entertainment and with Amodu at the helm, Nigeria will definitely be going backwards.
Why do you think Nigerians always refer back to the golden years? They do simply because that era played what we call the BEAUTIFUL game even though we failed to go pass the second round at the '94 WC.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2010
omar22:

Yeah and let the Super Eagle equal or beat Zaire 9-0 hammering by Yugoslavia in 1974,  If Amodu cant beat an Under 21 Ghanaian side how would he get to beat the big boys

You sound desperate, Doing well Amodu cannot manage an Ashewo house (Brothel) let alone a school team,

Which U-21 side? Lying rubbish.

The same "U-21" that is the sole hope of Africa now? The ones he dominated the game for 80 mins against are the ones tormenting European countries but you think Amodu would go and lose at WC? Logic?

They way you predicted we would be hammered at ANC?

Hammer ko, Shovel ni!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2010
jay bee:

@ Sagamite
It seems you are bent on arguing this out even though you are failing to see it with your third eye.
Football is not just about winning. It's always about how the wins come about.

Football is about winning o.

That is who people remember.

jay bee:

Why did Real Madrid sack capello after delivering them a championship?

The football world have never found RM rational. So not an adequate example. For that example, you can get 5 that is opposite.

jay bee:

Why are the English press calling for capello and his soldier's heads even though they haven't lost and he has a winning record with England?

No one is calling for Capello's head.

They are only rumouring he might choose to resign IF he does not qualify from group stage.

They are not as moronic as us that because he drew with Algeria that AMODU thrashed, he should be sacked.

Amodu beat Algeria that Capello could not, and the joker above's logic is that Amodu would be humiliated at WC. Some people's reasoning process bothers me.

jay bee:

Football is about entertainment and with Amodu at the helm, Nigeria will definitely be going backwards.
Why do you think Nigerians always refer back to the golden years? They do simply because that era played what we call the BEAUTIFUL game even though we failed to go pass the second round at the '94 WC.

In modern day football, entertainment is secondary. Result is paramount.

If you do not have a team that can entertain then just win.

If I asked you who won Euro 2004 and who was runner up, you would know.

If I asked you who entertained, you go scratch head.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Ranoscky(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2010
I'm not in support of sacking lagerback, but even if NNF wanna sack him, I DON'T WANT AMODU, SIMPLE!!!

If a nigerian coach will take the position, then it should be SIA SIA!   O TAN!!!  my opinion, thanx!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by montelik(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2010
With our tournament now over we can answer the question of this thread. The results are now in, and it is clear that Amodu's record is better than Lagerback's. After all in Amodu's employment contract he was mandated to qualify us for the Nations cup and World cup. He succeeded. He was mandated to take us to the semi-finals of the Nations cup. He succeeded. On the other hand Lagerback was appointed with a mandate to take us to World cup semi-finals. He Failed. Not only did we not get to the semis, we didn't progress from our relatively comfortable group and couldn't even win a World cup match while sustaining to 2 losses (including an embarrassing loss to a Greek team of lesser pedigree) and a draw. Some will argue Lagerback didn't have time. That is true but just like Amodu understood English when accepted the targets of his contract of employment as head coach, Lagerback also understood what required of him when he accepted the appointment. By simple logic Amodu achieved the objectives that were set before him, while Lagerback didn't. Just like 1+1=2. The facts show Amodu to have been better.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by omar22(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2010
Which U-21 side? Lying rubbish.

The same "U-21" that is the sole hope of Africa now? The ones he dominated the game for 80 mins against are the ones tormenting European countries but you think Amodu would go and lose at WC? Logic?

They way you predicted we would be hammered at ANC?

Hammer ko, Shovel ni!

Sole hope,  yeah they are the continents sole hope,  Amodu in that position those players wouldnt be anywhere near the national team,  no matter how much you kiss Amodu's backside,  Amodu was IMCOMPOTENT (according to Etuhu)

First Game: Our game plan (one thing tkb likes to constantly refer to  ) was to surrender that we would lose, so not bad as long as it is not embarassing. We did not come to compete. Just make sure the score line was not humiliating. We lost a chance to attempt to nick a draw since we did not come to compete.

Second Game: He brought in a striker to defend a one goal lead (by taking out our best and most creative player), when he had a hard working and experienced DM on the bench and no DM on the pitch. The Greeks exploited this and utilised the middle. They equalised and then won. We lost a win and then a draw. When we should have played defensive for as long as we can.

Third Game: Played Afolabi in LB despite the fact he struggled there a bit in the Greece match, Echiejile being OK and Adeleye, one would suspect, would have done a better job. Continued playing Obasi despite his poor performance in the first 2 games. We are out of WC.

His selections and tactics were a major part of why we are out of the WC.

First Game – Our game plan was the same plan for every manager that has met Argentina and that would meet Argentina… Or is their a team that has gone all attack against Argentina?

Second Game – We went a man down against the former European Champion

Third Game – The same Obasi that created the chances for Martins and Yakubu that they missed

If he was that poor how did he made Sweden for over 6 years……

Like I said your Aristo……………. Would struggle to manage a TEA PARTY
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2010
montelik:

With our tournament now over we can answer the question of this thread. The results are now in, and it is clear that Amodu's record is better than Lagerback's. After all in Amodu's employment contract he was mandated to qualify us for the Nations cup and World cup. He succeeded. He was mandated to take us to the semi-finals of the Nations cup. He succeeded. On the other hand Lagerback was appointed with a mandate to take us to World cup semi-finals. He Failed. Not only did we not get to the semis, we didn't progress from our relatively comfortable group and couldn't even win a World cup match while sustaining to 2 losses (including an embarrassing loss to a Greek team of lesser pedigree) and a draw. Some will argue Lagerback didn't have time. That is true but just like Amodu understood English when accepted the targets of his contract of employment as head coach, Lagerback also understood what required of him when he accepted the appointment. By simple logic Amodu achieved the objectives that were set before him, while Lagerback didn't. Just like 1+1=2. The facts show Amodu to have been better.

GBAM!

Apart from failing in meeting his target, I need to add that he did not improve anything in the team and he took Ghana-must-go money in trailers.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by jaybee3(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2010
@Sag
If people only care about winning then why was madrid supporters sceptical about JM's appointment (abi u r not aware of that fact).
Everyone true football lover follows barca/gunners because they entertain and play the game the way it should be played.

Another example for you to ponder on is Lawrie Sanchez who had a winning record when he was at the helm of Northern Ireland but what happened when he got his big chance with fulham?
A manager running on luck will get found out at the biggest stages of all. It's very normal to conclude that Amodu would have failed woefully at the WC based on Nigerian's showing at ANC.
We didn't go through simply because of our discipline not because of tactics.

A good coach like lagerback figured out that our weakest link in the first half was Rabiu Afolabi as he was being exploited constantly and come second half that was rectified. If it had been amodu, the substitution would have come in the 80th minute.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2010
omar22:

Sole hope,  yeah they are the continents sole hope,  Amodu in that position those players wouldnt be anywhere near the national team,  no matter much you kiss Amodu's backside,  Amodu was IMCOMPOTENT (according to Etuhu)

Show me where the Ghanian team was U-21.

A man achieving his targets is not incompetent.

omar22:

First Game – Our game plan was the same plan for every manager that has met Argentina and that would meet Argentina… Or is their a team that has gone all attack against Argentina?

SK did not. NK did not with Brazil that is a better team. Swiss did not with Spain.

omar22:

Second Game – We went a man down against the former European Champion

Will you cut the crap? Will you cut the crap? European Champion ko, Jalopy champagne ni.

And you have the guts to open your gob to say someone sounds desperate. How do you sound? Deluded?

So did Amodu not lose to African Champions then at ANC then?

Did SE not go man down to Zambia?

All these moronic, daft points.

omar22:

Third Game – The same Obasi that created the chances for Martins and Yakubu that they meet

What can Obasi do that Odems can not do ten times over?

omar22:

If he was that poor how did he made Sweden for over 6 years……

Check his stats and see how poor he was.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by omar22(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2010
He succeeded. He was mandated to take us to the semi-finals of the Nations cup. He succeeded. On the other hand Lagerback was appointed with a mandate to take us to World cup semi-finals

Lagerback has a contract to the end of the world cup… so theirs nothing to sack!!! Asking a manager to take Nigeria to the semi-final of a world cup, is like asking Nigeria to build their own rocket and send it to the moon by the end of July we hired a manager in February or March and he got to meet them in the 3rd week of May… we had 3 international windows to play friendlies between January and May the NFF mocked up…, The worst the NFF could do is not give him a long term contract… either way he would collect his $900k fee and any bonus involved…. Look at Ivory Coast who had Sven, he took could do a quick fix
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2010
jay bee:

@Sag
If people only care about winning then why was madrid supporters sceptical about JM's appointment (abi u r not aware of that fact).
Everyone true football lover follows barca/gunners because they entertain and play the game the way it should be played.

I am not aware of it but it sure sounds like speculative evidence.

How many supporters were surveyed? Who did the survey? The whim of a few journalists to create a story.

omar22:

Another example for you to ponder on is Lawrie Sanchez who had a winning record when he was at the helm of Northern Ireland but what happened when he got his big chance with fulham?

You mean he was sacked for lack of entertainment? Or was it lack of results?

omar22:

A manager running on luck will get found out at the biggest stages of all. It's very normal to conclude that Amodu would have failed woefully at the WC based on Nigerian's showing at ANC.

Conjecture.

omar22:

We didn't go through simply because of our discipline not because of tactics.

We failed because of team selection and tactics.

omar22:

A good coach like lagerback figured out that our weakest link in the first half was Rabiu Afolabi as he was being exploited constantly and come second half that was rectified. If it had been amodu, the substitution would have come in the 80th minute.

Conjecture.

Amodu's subs resulted in goals.

Lagerback erred with his placing Afolabi in LB. Simples.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by jaybee3(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2010
@ Sag
Insider story from Guilleme Balgue and Graham Hunter (Revista de la liga).
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by omar22(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2010
A man achieving his targets is not incompetent.

What target?

ANC Semi final WOW!!!! anyone could get Nigeria to the Semi Final

Eguavon
Chuckwu,  I am so glad that the looney was sacked

SK did not. NK did not with Brazil that is a better team. Swiss did not with Spain.

South Korea tried to fight fire with fire and got burnt,

North Korea sat and parked the bus against Brazil the only time they came out is when they scored, look at when they tried to stand toe to toe against Portugal they got hit 7 goals

Swiss PARKED the bus only scored on the counter

Check his stats and see how poor he was.

If he was that poor he wouldnt spend that long

Amodu's subs resulted in goals.

You mean taking off a holding player for another holding player when we are chasing the game, bravo
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by montelik(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2010
Ranoscky:

I'm not in support of sacking lagerback, but even if NNF wanna sack him, I DON'T WANT AMODU, SIMPLE!!!

If a nigerian coach will take the position, then it should be SIA SIA!   O TAN!!!  my opinion, thanx!
I doubt Sagamite himself wants to return Amodu back to his position. I wouldn't support a return for Amodu under any circumstance, what is done is done. I don't think anyone is arguing that only Amodu can coach the Eagles. The point some are trying to make is that Amodu was treated unfairly and judged harshly, because some of us were not being reasonable. If some people out of whatever malice they have for him can't see that, then they are part of the problems. If we don't learn to look at matters objectively, with foresight and forethought, we will continue this never ending cycle of mistakes and mediocrity. We can not continue promoting double standards and ridiculous visions of an alternate reality, while we continue ignoring the problems we should be facing squarely. We spent the last 7 months arguing whether Amodu was the sole cause of our problems instead of doing more productive things. We just blew precious millions on a coach that could not live up to his sweet tongued promises, only for some to now realize that our problems go further than coaching. But if some had been reasonable from the beginning we would have seen all this problems long before now (maybe we would have begun addressing them) and we wouldn't have wasted precious time and resources (money) on a exercise of futility and self-deception. If you don't learn from past mistakes you will only continue repeating them.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tkb417(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2010
so amodus target was to get us to semi ANC?

hehehehehehe

a blind bat will take Nigeria to semi final in any nations cup

and why shdnt we qualify for WC when he played Mozambique, Kenya, Somalia and eritrea? grin grin grin grin
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by omar22(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2010
@montelik (m)

Look Amodu has had 3 bites of a cherry; I haven’t seen any improvement from the 2002 team to the one that made us look like a laughing stock in Europe in Angola…. During the qualification, we (Nigeria) got through the back door, people said he achieve his target, is part of his target is to rely on Mozambique doing us a favour? (Like in 2002 we had to bribe Ghana just to squeeze Liberia out), I like to see a manager who cares for his team, not being lazy, update yourself, improve on your man-management skills and not line your pocket………………. Look at Keshi he went away educated himself got TOGO to the world cup

Now for Amodu to prove me wrong…  he should do the same, the role of a football manager would always be available Congo, Gambia, Guinea whatever lets see him apply for a job and see how far his ability would take him… Until then he would be regards as COCO THE CLOWN
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tkb417(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2010
so they wanted Lagerback to take peeps like etuhu, kaita, yakubu to semi final of this world cup shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

when the best of the best couldnt even get us to Q-finals?

even if they allow us use 15 players, the worst well get to is 2nd round

SAF cannot get these boiz beyond 2nd round

and askin Amodu to coach us at the the world cup would have been a disaster
imagine Argentina beating us 6-0 grin grin grin
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by medjai(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
even if you give Lagerback a billion years, he wont do better than he has done. Lagerback na 'Olodo'. He had 8 years with Sweden and what came out of it? 2 consecutive second round places in the WC, One 2nd round finish in Euro 2004, with a talented Sweden side that has Kim Kalstrom, Ibrahimovic, Elmander, Ljunberg, Mellberg and even Larsson that came out of retirement. Now that he has failed in flying colours, when now realize that we have average players whereas Amodu with these players qualified us for the WC and met his S/F target at the nations cup.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by medjai(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
nobody realized these players were average under Amodu, m o f, when he declared that SE were a congregation of average players, hell was let loose. Now that the cookie has crumbled under Oyibo Lagerback, they are now quick to declare that we have average players. Its funny how we accomodate Lagerbacks ineptitude and run down Amodu's technical genius and hard work
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tkb417(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
which kain cookies dey crumble

is he a magician?
u want to get to semi final and u employed him 3 months b4 world cup?

hehehehehe
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by medjai(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2010
ahh, the cookie don fokasibe grin grin Amodu is also not a magician. Westerhoff was appointed 1989, until 94 before he won the nations cup.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by medjai(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
ahh, the cookie don fokasibe grin grin Amodu is also not a magician. Westerhoff was appointed 1989, until 94 before he won the nations cup.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by omar22(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2010
ahh, the cookie don fokasibe Amodu is also not a magician. Westerhoff was appointed 1989, until 94 before he won the nations cup.

Westerhoff took homebase players to Algiers 90, he refuse to rely on the Keshi, Siasia, Ndubusi etc who were demanding money before they appear for the national team also so many teams refuse to release their players…. But I think its only Yekini played abroad (that may be African Sports in Abidjan or in Portugal) but taking a home base team to the finals and he had the chance to build on the team Amodu couldn’t manage a RAT RACE….
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
tkb417:

so amodus target was to get us to semi ANC?

hehehehehehe

a blind bat will take Nigeria to semi final in any nations cup

and why shdnt we qualify for WC when he played Mozambique, Kenya, Somalia and eritrea? grin grin grin grin

You mean the wasy your oyinbo bats got CIV and Cameroun to the ANC SFs?

What is the difference between Eritrea and Greece?

tkb417:

so they wanted Lagerback to take peeps like etuhu, kaita, yakubu to semi final of this world cup shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

when the best of the best couldnt even get us to Q-finals?

even if they allow us use 15 players, the worst well get to is 2nd round

SAF cannot get these boiz beyond 2nd round

and askin Amodu to coach us at the the world cup would have been a disaster
imagine Argentina beating us 6-0 grin grin grin

LGBK could not get to 2nd Round.

Amodu would have got us to QFs. Whether na by penarity o or whatever.

But we got a messiah loser to come and lose 2 games and draw one.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2010
medjai:

Dem see oyinbo and dem think say all them problems don disappear.

Dem even think say na genius when dem see say e dey wear specs.  grin

Amodu played with 10 men and still did not lose, LGBK play with 10 men and conceded 2.

Amodu drew with Argentina, LGBK tell players to dey fear Argentina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

.:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. / 2013/14 English Football Pools / 100% Sure 2+ Odds For All Football Punters Direct To Your Phone.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.