Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? (6504 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Worst ?

Amoudu: 58% (34 votes)
Lagerback: 41% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
tedbundy:

African beast! Did u just learn the word "cretin"? Do u see how many times u used it between this post and your last 3 posts, u doofus? Again, I could care less about grown men running around in short shorts trying to kick a round ball between 2 poles that are like 1 million miles apart! I understand what Deb said, not what he was "trying" to say! Bottom line:HE IS RIGHT, LARGERBACK WOULD GET A JOB ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FASTER THAN your AMODU DUDE! Now if u wanna chalk it up to some racial ish thats your prerogative, the point is homeboy stated the truth. "Intellectual god" indeed, do u want me to take u back to some of your posts a few months back just to refresh your imbecilic self on how spelling mistakes were your forte? U dummy, now u can spell a lil better u quickly proclaim urself as the Nigerian Literary Zeus! Fooool! I've seen u constantly deceive urself on here numerous times on how "intelligent" u r, its a surprise u still havent realized how forumites view u as a irredeemable non-learning Arrow. Monkey! Keep deceiving urself on your perceived intelligence.!

Moronic cretin. You have finally notice your goof?

Dimwit, the context deb used his metric was wrong. Lagerback being able to get a job more easily does not mean he is a better coach. That is not a good metric for who is better between the 2 because of skin colour prejudice.

CRETIN!

Where you not the same retard that said average height in Nigeria was 6'2.

Cement Brain. My thinking level compared to yours is transcendental.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by A40(m): 3:13am On Jun 21, 2010
This is like comparing sixes to half a dozen cheesy cheesy. Lagerback is definitely not better than Amodu not with what has been on display since he took over!! Frankly speaking NFF ti san owo maga
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Moronic cretin. You have finally notice your goof?

Dimwit, the context deb used his metric was wrong. Lagerback being able to get a job more easily does not mean he is a better coach. That is not a good metric for who is better between the 2 because of skin colour prejudice.

CRETIN!

Cement Brain. My thinking level compared to yours is transcendental.

Lol. U slow fuxcking man-pig! Clearly, someone was supposed to spit, swallow, or request a.n.a.l that fateful nite. Or at least insisted on a condom. Now, 30 years later, look at the burden the earth has been placed in cus of your miserable existence!!!! Ten minutes of hardcore do.g.gy-style, now look at the nonsense the rest of the human race has to face! What goof did I realize? Where did I concede ANYTHING? Huh? Freaking domesticated beast! Fool! The same tactics u use ova and ova again: (1) Say something st.u.p.id; (2) Get in an argument ure clearly bound to lose; (3) Pull out all kinda bull-shiyyt facts just to prove your case; (4) Claim the other person has "accepted" making a mistake!!! Sorry bud, it aint gonna work here, Mr wanna-be Einstein! Ok, we get it, u've been hipped to the words "cretin" and "metric", NOW GET OVA IT!!! And trust me, scouring the dictionary and using words like "Transcendental" does not impress me none, it just shows your insecurities as regards to your vocabulary (which is clearly limited by the way). Beast! You've been yearning for a verbal beat down and I intend to give it to u! I'll show u I aint those other forumites u constantly bully with your hallow screams of "slowpoke" (like a lil biyytch) when discussions aint goin your way! Say hi to your nightmare cus ure gonna be seeing me even when ure awake!

Sagamite:

Didnt I tell u ure a fool? U just love to hear urself speak! It pays to shut the eff up more times than not. SHOW ME WHERE I MADE THE STATEMENT IN BOLD!!! You do that and I promise u $1000 a.s.a.p! Fool! I just joined, and ALL my posts have been dedicated to you. Show me, U BLOODY LIAR, where I eva said anything about the average height of Nigerians! Where did we ever get into such discuss? Huh? Like I said, u aint pulling your regular fast numbers on me! Not here jack! LYING MONKEY!!!

P.S: Oh, and its "WERE you not. . . . " not "[b]WHERE [/b]you not. . . . ".  You still think ure an intellectual? lol. Keep deceiving urself! Dummy!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2010
tedbundy:

Lol. U slow fuxcking man-pig! Clearly, someone was supposed to spit, swallow, or request a.n.a.l that fateful nite. Or at least insisted on a condom. Now, 30 years later, look at the burden the earth has been placed in cus of your miserable existence!!!! Ten minutes of hardcore do.g.gy-style, now look at the nonsense the rest of the human race has to face! What goof did I realize? Where did I concede ANYTHING? Huh? Freaking domesticated beast! Fool! The same tactics u use ova and ova again: (1) Say something st.u.p.id; (2) Get in an argument ure clearly bound to lose; (3) Pull out all kinda bull-shiyyt facts just to prove your case; (4) Claim the other person has "accepted" making a mistake!!! Sorry bud, it aint gonna work here, Mr wanna-be Einstein! Ok, we get it, u've been hipped to the words "cretin" and "metric", NOW GET OVA IT!!! And trust me, scouring the dictionary and using words like "Transcendental" does not impress me none, it just shows your insecurities as regards to your vocabulary (which is clearly limited by the way). Beast! You've been yearning for a verbal beat down and I intend to give it to u! I'll show u I aint those other forumites u constantly bully with your hallow screams of "slowpoke" (like a lil biyytch) when discussions aint goin your way! Say hi to your nightmare cus ure gonna be seeing me even when ure awake!

Na who born this slowpoke? shocked

Cement brain cretin, your retarded brain did not even for once address my post.  grin grin grin grin grin

You noted you goofed because your thinking is too low to notice faults in deb's post? Im-becile!

I can understand your frustrations. Not having the intellect to spot that must be frustrating. wink grin

tedbundy:

Didnt I tell u ure a fool? U just love to hear urself speak! It pays to shut the eff up more times than not. SHOW ME WHERE I MADE THE STATEMENT IN BOLD!!! You do that and I promise u $1000 a.s.a.p! Fool! I just joined, and ALL my posts have been dedicated to you. Show me, U BLOODY LIAR, where I eva said anything about the average height of Nigerians! Where did we ever get into such discuss? Huh? Like I said, u aint pulling your regular fast numbers on me! Not here jack! LYING MONKEY!!!

P.S: Oh, and its "WERE you not. . . . " not "[b]WHERE [/b]you not. . . . ".  You still think ure an intellectual? lol. Keep deceiving urself! Dummy!

slowpoke, I take it that it is by error you have the same name? Drooler!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401979.64.html#msg5563889

Foooool!!!

I repeat, you will NEVER attain my intellectual level.

And only juvenile cretins use text language outside text environments.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2010
Sagamite:

You noted you goofed because your thinking is too low to notice faults in deb's post? Im-becile!

U bumbling, ugly, two-pr.i.c.ked slowpoke. For your own good I hope ure really bullshiyyting that ure smart! I hope its a joke to u, and that u know in your heart of hearts that ure just a tad bit smarter than Elmo, Homer Simspon, Peter Griffin and Barney Gumble! I.d.iot!!! As usual, try to pull the "make shiyyt up" bull crap u always pull with other NLers. Did the above make sense to even an imbe.cile like urself? I noted I goofed becus my thinkin' was too low to notice faults in Deb's post?!?!?! Dude, for your sake I hope u get a vasectomy (or that any gal that is drunk enough to have intimacy wit' u does so wit 3 condoms and the index part of a leather glove- - - assuming u aint packing a "pinkie" as I suspect u are) cus if u r allowed to procreate that is clearly hell unleashed right here on mother earth!!!

Sagamite:

And only juvenile cretins use text language outside text environments.

Excuses, Shrek!!! Ur composition is poor! For once, admit your mistake and stop trying to go out like a salty biyyyatch!!! Again, its "WERE" not "WHERE". Juveniles using texts indeed. Definite doofus; wannabe intellectual!!!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2010
tedbundy:

U bumbling, ugly, two-pr.i.c.ked slowpoke. For your own good I hope ure really bullshiyyting that ure smart! I hope its a joke to u, and that u know in your heart of hearts that ure just a tad bit smarter than Elmo, Homer Simspon, Peter Griffin and Barney Gumble! I.d.iot!!! As usual, try to pull the "make shiyyt up" bull crap u always pull with other NLers. Did the above make sense to even an imbe.cile like urself? I noted I goofed becus my thinkin' was too low to notice faults in Deb's post?!?!?! Dude, for your sake I hope u get a vasectomy (or that any gal that is drunk enough to have intimacy wit' u does so wit 3 condoms and the index part of a leather glove- - - assuming u aint packing a "pinkie" as I suspect u are) cus if u r allowed to procreate that is clearly hell unleashed right here on mother earth!!!

Excuses, Shrek!!! your composition is poor! For once, admit your mistake and stop trying to go out like a salty biyyyatch!!! Again, its "WERE" not "WHERE". Juveniles using texts indeed. Definite doofus; wannabe intellectual!!!

slowpoke, so you now see that I caught you out? You daft foool.

No substance.  grin I just knocked you out twice.  grin

I told you that your intelligence is inferior.  grin Coming here to claim you just joined the forum, when you are the null-wit that said average height is 6'2. Imbecilic goat!!!

Where is my $1000?  grin And send your sis to come and find out if it is pinkie.  wink cheesy

And it is "Over", not "Ova". Ova is not even an English word. grin
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by harpo(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2010
Please u all should realize who is really to blame here and that is NFF not lars or Amodu,

NFF is the problem of nigeria football and has alway been
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Ranoscky(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
Na una sabi jare. wetin concain me? undecided
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke, so you now see that I caught you out? You daft foool.

You really are a fool! Caught me, how and where? Dude, are u educated at all? Show me where and how u had an advantage ova me u screw-up of a human! How the hell were u  ever given a visa to come to the Western world?

Sagamite:

No substance.  grin I just knocked you out twice.  grin

Knocked me out? Jeez! Is this how u are in real life, arguing, losing, then deluding urself that u won? Wow! I can just imagine wut your "friends" say behind your back!

Sagamite:

I told you that your intelligence is inferior.  grin Coming here to claim you just joined the forum, when you are the null-wit that said average height is 6'2. Imbecilic goat!!!

U freaking Nigerian son of a sl.u.t! Do u see how many posts I got, and do u see how many the dude u got in an argument with got? U dummy he's "Ted_Bundy" I'm "TedBundy". Monkey son of a w.ho.re if I was him wouldnt it make sense for me to switch names? slowpoke! See now that ure really foolish? And some poor ho is somewhere talkin' 'bout "I got a boyfriend. . . . ". Lol. How did u ever get past "Hello, can I talk to u for a second. . . ", without her pulling out a mace can and bathing your iris and pupils in it!?!?! Dummy! Intelligence indeed! A nigga that couldnt differentiate btwn "Were" and "Where"!

Sagamite:

And it is "Over", not "Ova". Ova is not even an English word.  grin

Nah, nigga, its "OVA", as in: Most things go "OVA" your head cus ure too st.u.pid to raise your neck!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
tedbundy:

. Did the above make sense to even an imbe.cile like urself? I noted I goofed becus my thinkin' was too low to notice faults in Deb's post?!?!?!

Lol. Now I get it!!! Dude, u really are a foooool!!! Is the above wut made u gleefully scream "Victory"? Is that wut made u think I admitted making a mistake? U really are an uneducated beast! I know your composition is piss poor, but, geez, your comprehension too? Lol. Wow. Monkey, I was quoting u, sarcastically, u man-beast! your quote is below, do u get it now? See those exclamation and question marks?!? Yes, those ones, fool! Do u know what they mean? They really mean "Whoa, this dude is really this st.u.pid?!?!?!? See, I used it again, u unlearned orangutan! Wow! U really are mad slow!

Sagamite:

You noted you goofed because your thinking is too low to notice faults in deb's post? l!

Now, do u now realize that ure a slowpoke, an i.dio.t, a "lucky-to-have-half-a-brain" dimwit? Do u concede or do I keep having to show the world what a dull son of a biyyytch u r?
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2010
tedbundy:

Lol. Now I get it!!! Dude, u really are a foooool!!! Is the above wut made u gleefully scream "Victory"? Is that wut made u think I admitted making a mistake? U really are an uneducated beast! I know your composition is piss poor, but, geez, your comprehension too? Lol. Wow. Monkey, I was quoting u, sarcastically, u man-beast! your quote is below, do u get it now? See those exclamation and question marks?!? Yes, those ones, fool! Do u know what they mean? They really mean "Whoa, this dude is really this st.u.pid?!?!?!? See, I used it again, u unlearned orangutan! Wow! U really are mad slow!

Now, do u now realize that ure a slowpoke, an i.dio.t, a "lucky-to-have-half-a-brain" dimwit? Do u concede or do I keep having to show the world what a dull son of a biyyytch u r?

Dimwitted slowpoke, you do not have the cerebral matter to dispute my deduction from deb's metric. Intellectual flogging.  grin

And secondly, you are too daft to realise I am transcendental to you and will spot that your moronic arse has been on NL before.  grin

Schizophrenic goat! You are creating multiple personalities on NL. grin

And it is "what", not "wut", Cretin! grin
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2010
Sagamite:

Dimwitted slowpoke, you do not have the cerebral matter to dispute my deduction from deb's metric. Intellectual flogging.  grin

transcendental to you

Schizophrenic goat!

Um, like I told u earlier Professor Pepper; SCOURING THE DICTIONARY AND USING 'BIG' WORDS IMPRESSES ME NONE! U my friend are clearly slow, and an i.d.iot! Cerebral? Transcendental? Metric? Schizophrenic? Cretin? hahahahahaha. lol. Might impress that 25 year old reta.rd that has the mentality of a 9year old that ure dating and parading all ova the slums of Brixton, but this here dude? Nah, sorry, u gonna have to try harder! Mr intellectual, do u now realize how limited your vocalbulary is?lol. Fool! Soon ure gonna be charged with r.a*pe, when it is discovered that the s*e.x ure having with her is not consensual  as per the fact that she doesnt have the mental capacity to legally consent or acquiesce to your se.x.ual demands, lets see what ure gonna do then! Just make sure not to call 'collect', cus Ima compound your problems by suing u for harrasment! Freakin' internet thug, wannabe intellectual! Do me a huge favor, show someone u value their respect 25 of your most recent posts, dont tell them its u that wrote them (the post), and ask your loved one wut they think of the author and hear wut they say! Ure a dummy! U think your constant bullying antics will work here? nOPE! nOT in this funcxking lifetime; maybe u wanna try the hereafter?!?! your method of putting on falsities and claiming victory or that the other person has admitted making a mistake (when such neva happened) aint lighting a flame here! You best up your vocabulary cus ure in for the fight of your life, and as I see it ure losing terribly in the court of public opinion! grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389228.64.html

Sagamite:

And it is "what", not "wut", Cretin! grin

Nah, son! For u its "wut", as in: WUT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS MONKEY-LOOKING RET*A.RD?!!?!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2010
tedbundy:

Um, like I told u earlier Professor Pepper; SCOURING THE DICTIONARY AND USING 'BIG' WORDS IMPRESSES ME NONE! U my friend are clearly slow, and an slowpoke! Cerebral? Transcendental? Metric? Schizophrenic? Cretin? hahahahahaha. lol. Might impress that 25 year old reta.rd that has the mentality of a 9year old that ure dating and parading all ova the slums of Brixton, but this here dude? Nah, sorry, u gonna have to try harder! Mr intellectual, do u now realize how limited your vocalbulary is?lol. Fool! Soon ure gonna be charged with r.a*pe, when it is realized that the intimacy ure having with her is not consensual  as per the fact that she doesnt have the mental capacity to legally consent or acquiesce to your se.x.ual demands, lets see what ure gonna do then! Just make sure not to call 'collect', cus Ima compound your problems by suing u for harrasment! Freakin' internet thug, wannabe intellectual! Do me a huge favor, show someone u value their respect 25 of your most recent posts, dont tell them its u that wrote them (the post), and ask your loved one wut they think of the author and hear wut they say! Ure a dummy! U think your constant bullying antics will work here? nOPE! nOT in this funcxking lifetime; maybe u wanna try the hereafter?!?! your method of putting on falsities and claiming victory or that the other person has admitted making a mistake (when such neva happened) aint lighting a flame here! You best up your vocabulary cus ure in for the fight of your life, and as I see it ure losing terribly in the court of public opinion! grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389228.64.html

Nah, son! For u its "wut", as in: WUT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS MONKEY-LOOKING RET*A.RD?!!?!

slowpoke, how are cerebral, metric, schizophrenic etc big words? Are you really that uneducated? "Wut"?  grin grin grin grin grin

Dimwit, you are disgusting us with your sexual fantasies. Fffffing sick ba.s.tard!

So you are a paedophile like your sick hero you named yourself after.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

Maybe like him, your father is also your grandfather. Sick arsehole! That is the kind of person you are idolising.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke, how are cerebral, metric, schizophrenic etc big words?

Do u use them in everyday convo with members of your village?

Sagamite:

slowpoke, how are cerebral, metric, schizophrenic etc big words? Are you really that uneducated? "Wut"?  grin grin grin grin grin

Dimwit, you are disgusting us with your sexual fantasies. Fffffing sick ba.s.tard!

So you are a paedophile like your sick hero you named yourself after.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

Maybe like him, your father is also your grandfather. Sick arsehole! That is the kind of person you are idolising.

Again, our dear neighborhood re.ta.rd tries (at all costs) to sound smart! Fool, wut was the point of posting the link on Ted Bundy? Did we tell u we dont know who he is? Dummy! lol. In life, u dont tell people wut u are, people tell u what u are! U dont run around saying "I'm a good dude" or "Trust me, I'm honest". More likely than not when people say they are one thing, they are usually the opposite of wut they profess. Lol. Same with people that run around claiming intellectual superiority when they cant even spell "IDOLIZING" properly, and instead spell it "IDOLISING". Thats 3 strikes 4 u; u're out!!!  Were, Where, Idolising!!! Ure real lucky. If this was Cali, u'd be doing a life bid right now!!! HAhahahahaAH

P.S: And dont try none of your stunts in trying to come at me with that "Thats how we say it in london shiyyt". Scour the dictionary and the internet as usual, even your moronic self will see that your "Idolising" CANNOT BE USED IN A SENTENCE!!! Argue all u want (as expected) IT IS NOT A WORD!!! IT WILL ALWAYS COME UP AS "IDOLIZING". Since ure such a snake tho, I'd love to see how u wriggle urself outta this one! None proper english speaking beast!!! Dunce!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/idolising (for your benefit, beast!!!)

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/idolise

. idolise - love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol; "Many teenagers idolized the Beatles"
hero-worship, idolize, revere, worship
adore - love intensely; "he just adored his wife"
drool over, slobber over - envy without restraint

Its impossible for one thing to be "idolising" the other". Kids can keep IDOLIZING  rappers, but theres no way they can be IDOLISING them! Get it? slowpoke!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by chidichris(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2010
during the african cup of nations in angola, chidi odiah was left on the bench by amodu. today we all know that amodu is only a co and not a coach.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
tedbundy:

Do u use them in everyday convo with members of your village?

Again, our dear neighborhood re.ta.rd tries (at all costs) to sound smart! Fool, wut was the point of posting the link on Ted Bundy? Did we tell u we dont know who he is? Dummy! lol. In life, u dont tell people wut u are, people tell u what u are! U dont run around saying "I'm a good dude" or "Trust me, I'm honest". More likely than not when people say they are one thing, they are usually the opposite of wut they profess. Lol. Same with people that run around claiming intellectual superiority when they cant even spell "IDOLIZING" properly, and instead spell it "IDOLISING". Thats 3 strikes 4 u; u're out!!!  Were, Where, Idolising!!! Ure real lucky. If this was Cali, u'd be doing a life bid right now!!! HAhahahahaAH

P.S: And dont try none of your stunts in trying to come at me with that "Thats how we say it in london shiyyt". Scour the dictionary and the internet as usual, even your moronic self will see that your "Idolising" CANNOT BE USED IN A SENTENCE!!! Argue all u want (as expected) IT IS NOT A WORD!!! IT WILL ALWAYS COME UP AS "IDOLIZING". Since ure such a snake tho, I'd love to see how u wriggle urself outta this one! None proper english speaking beast!!! Dunce!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/idolising (for your benefit, beast!!!)

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/idolise

. idolise - love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol; "Many teenagers idolized the Beatles"
hero-worship, idolize, revere, worship
adore - love intensely; "he just adored his wife"
drool over, slobber over - envy without restraint

Its impossible for one thing to be "idolising" the other". Kids can keep IDOLIZING  rappers, but theres no way they can be IDOLISING them! Get it? slowpoke!

Paedophilic (I hope that is not too big a word for you) cretin, it is "don't", "can't" and "that's".

For the class of people in my setting, those are not big words.

Maybe in your Alaba market setting, metric is big, big grammar! grin

And slowpoke, idolising is the correct British spelling. Fooooool!

What is your obsession with kids? You ffing paedophile. It is kids you use as example?
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
Sagamite:

Paedophilic (I hope that is not too big a word for you) cretin, it is "don't", "can't" and "that's".

For the class of people in my setting, those are not big words.

Maybe in your Alaba market setting, metric is big, big grammar!  grin

And slowpoke, idolising is the correct British spelling. Fooooool!

What is your obsession with kids? You ffing paedophile. It is kids you use as example?

As expected, blame it on the british! Monkey! Dude, no matter how u bob and weave on this one :U R WRONG!!! GOOBADUNK! Fool!  U can practice "IDOLISM" but u cant practice "IDOLIZM". U can "IDOLIZE" but u cant "IDOLISE". Its never done! U're not wriggling out of this one u man-beast! G'ahead post your links to prove me wrong! U love posting links dont ya, in your vain efforts to prove to be more intelligent. Why don't u do it now? U know why?[b] CUS U CHECKED ALL OVA AND REALIZED THAT U R WRON[/b]G, U BEAST!

Paedophile? Nah, not me son! I'm just keen on bringing out some of your repressed memories cus I know thats wuts been hurting your emotions all these years! Lets try again: Bumbling slowpoke, you run from thread to thread insulting people, professing intellingence when in reality u r nothing but a dimwitted nincompoop! You've met your match! Is there some kinda pain in your life that ure hiding behind and tryin' to shed? Is it becus u found out that having a Daddy and Daddy is not only abnormal and illegal, but also immoral; that normal kids have a daddy and mummy?!? Is it becuz u've grown to realize that the "suck-on-this" games that Daddy Larry has been having u play since u were 3 years old is wrong? Or that the "lick-and-kiss-me-goodnite" that Daddy Mike has been having u do since age 6 is reprehensible? There's clearly a lotta pain in your life. My advise; since u are clearly worthless to the human nation, I say that u save up some money, take a trip to the Zambezi when its high season and jump (head first) into its crocodile infested waters. Trust me, the death will be quick and painful. And if its not, it aint like u dont deserve it seeing how much grief u've caused the world with your miserable existence!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by sinistyle(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2010
@sagamite
why dont u just give it up. D dude has killed u already and you hitting back is just gonna make it worse. Damn, he even predicted your moves. so much for superior intelligence
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2010
tedbundy:

As expected, blame it on the british! Monkey! Dude, no matter how u bob and weave on this one :U R WRONG!!! GOOBADUNK! Fool!  U can practice "IDOLISM" but u cant practice "IDOLIZM". U can "IDOLIZE" but u cant "IDOLISE". Its never done! U're not wriggling out of this one u man-beast! G'ahead post your links to prove me wrong! U love posting links dont ya, in your vain efforts to prove to be more intelligent. Why don't u do it now? U know why?[b] CUS U CHECKED ALL OVA AND REALIZED THAT U R WRON[/b]G, U BEAST!

Paedophile? Nah, not me son! I'm just keen on bringing out some of your repressed memories cus I know thats wuts been hurting your emotions all these years! Lets try again: Bumbling slowpoke, you run from thread to thread insulting people, professing intellingence when in reality u r nothing but a dimwitted nincompoop! You've met your match! Is there some kinda pain in your life that ure hiding behind and tryin' to shed? Is it becus u found out that having a Daddy and Daddy is not only abnormal and illegal, but also immoral; that normal kids have a daddy and mummy?!? Is it becuz u've grown to realize that the "suck-on-this" games that Daddy Larry has been having u play since u were 3 years old is wrong? Or that the "lick-and-kiss-me-goodnite" that Daddy Mike has been having u do since age 6 is reprehensible? There's clearly a lotta pain in your life. My advise; since u are clearly worthless to the human nation, I say that u save up some money, take a trip to the Zambezi when its high season and jump (head first) into its crocodile infested waters. Trust me, the death will be quick and painful. And if its not, it aint like u dont deserve it seeing how much grief u've caused the world with your miserable existence!

F Lord!

Are you retarded?

It is not ova, it is over.

don't, not dont.

As I said, you probably chose the name Ted Bundy because you Dad is your Grand-dad. You are a product of a vile union.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 12:51am On Jun 23, 2010
sinistyle:

@sagamite
why dont u just give it up. D dude has killed u already and you hitting back is just gonna make it worse. Damn, he even predicted your moves. so much for superior intelligence   

Oh, trust me, dude is like a billy-goat he clearly loves pain. Thats good, cause I relish giving out pain!

Sagamite:

F Lord!

Are you retarded?

It is not ova, it is over.

don't, not dont.

As I said, you probably chose the name Ted Bundy because you Dad is your Grand-dad. You are a product of a vile union.

Lol, this is the best u could come up with? Hahahahaha. Lol. "F lord"?. Hahahaha. Blasphemy is next now? lol. I 'm even starting to feel sorry for u now! Do u now realize that your vocabulary is mad limited? That ure far from intelligent?lol. Dude, just cus u finally learnt how to tie your shoe-laces properly Einstein it makes u not. Just cus u figured out how to switch channels with the remote does not put u on the same pedestal with NASA Scientists! Ima let u slide for now, since ure clearly no competition! BUT, u best believe, I see your moronic self professing intelligence anywhere on here, or bullying other members, I'm coming to knock your head six ways into next month! Lemme bounce, I can see the tears in your eyes already!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2010
tedbundy:

Oh, trust me, dude is like a billy-goat he clearly loves pain. Thats good, cause I relish giving out pain!

Lol, this is the best u could come up with? Hahahahaha. Lol. "F lord"?. Hahahaha. Blasphemy is next now? lol. I 'm even starting to feel sorry for u now! Do u now realize that your vocabulary is mad limited? That ure far from intelligent?lol. Dude, just cus u finally learnt how to tie your shoe-laces properly Einstein it makes u not. Just cus u figured out how to switch channels with the remote does not put u on the same pedestal with NASA Scientists! Ima let u slide for now, since ure clearly no competition! BUT, u best believe, I see your moronic self professing intelligence anywhere on here, or bullying other members, I'm coming to knock your head six ways into next month! Lemme bounce, I can see the tears in your eyes already!

slowpoke, it is "that's", not thats.

And what kind of grammar is "I'm coming to knock your head six ways into next month"?

Paedo, you are giving up? grin

I win!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 1:03am On Jun 23, 2010
sinistyle:

@sagamite

Foool, you see how one deals with a dumb psycho now?
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tedbundy: 2:49am On Jun 23, 2010
Sagamite:

And what kind of grammar is "[b]I'm coming to knock your head six ways into next month"?
[/b]

Are u serious?lol. I take it u werent born in the western world, or u couldnt have lived around this parts that long!lol.

Sagamite:

I win!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Ah, the grandeur of self-delusion. U really love being verbally molested, dontcha? Reminds u of Daddy Larry and Daddy Mike's se.x.ual shenanigans with u, huh? lol.

Sagamite:

Ooooh, someone is on 5 thousand! Lol. Some1 is showing that he was real hurt! lol. Lemme stop! I feel bad for ya already!
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2010
tedbundy:

Are u serious?lol. I take it u werent born in the western world, or u couldnt have lived around this parts that long!lol.

Ah, the grandeur of self-delusion. U really love being verbally molested, dontcha? Reminds u of Daddy Larry and Daddy Mike's se.x.ual shenanigans with u, huh? lol.

Ooooh, someone is on 5 thousand! Lol. Some1 is showing that he was real hurt! lol. Lemme stop! I feel bad for ya already!

Kunt, go and meet your father/grandfather for the molestation that destroyed your mental stability.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by sinistyle(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2010
Sagamite:

oh, it's me now. you obviously are a sadomasochist, you enjoy pain. But seeing the maximum damage you've suffered, i'll just let it fly.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2010
sinistyle:

oh, it's me now. you obviously are a sadomasochist, you enjoy pain. But seeing the maximum damage you've suffered, i'll just let it fly.

You must be a slowpoke if you think a man bitten by a madman should bite the madman back.

I humiliate people by highlighting paucity of their reasoning process, not by moronic and empty dins of senseless, fabulized insults of a schizophrenic fooool.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by AjanleKoko: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2010
Can you guys get a room? undecided
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tkb417(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2010
thats the reason why 9ja never go well

they are alreading cursing the man (lagerback)

how many years did he take westerhof to take Nigeria to world cup? how many years did he take him to win his first nations cup?
now, they are comparing Lagerback who took over in 3 months to someone who managed the team for 2 years and lost to a Ghanaian U 21 side grin grin grin grin

e be like say we need IQ testing in this part of the world

how was it Lagerbacks fault that Martins and Yakubu were rats on the field?

u sack this guy, u go back to ur nations cup days where SE will only be able to muster a shot at goal per match

reference to Benin republic match in the ANC
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by medjai(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^how was it Amodu's fault that Martins could not convert about 4 clear chances against Ghana in the nations cup? I guess Lagerback must have believed he could work some magic or wasnt he aware we had 3 months to the world cup when he signed his contract. His rapacity could not make him make the right decision. There's no excuse for Lagerback's failure. Now we are blaming the players as if it's not these same set of boys that played when you all were calling for Amodu's head. I hope you all now realize we are getting nowhere with a foreign coach.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2010
medjai:

^^^how was it Amodu's fault that Martins could not convert about 4 clear chances against Ghana in the nations cup? I guess Lagerback must have believed he could work some magic or wasnt he aware we had 3 months to the world cup when he signed his contract. His rapacity could not make him make the right decision. There's no excuse for Lagerback's failure. Now we are blaming the players as if its these same set of boys that played when you all were calling for Amodu's head. I hope you all now realize we are getting nowhere with a foreign coach.

Thank you.

Abeg ask am!

Now na the fault of the players when we can not win a single game under their messiah, before na coach fault even when we were winning under black coach.
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by tkb417(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2010
medjai:

^^^how was it Amodu's fault that Martins could not convert about 4 clear chances against Ghana in the nations cup? I guess Lagerback must have believed he could work some magic or wasnt he aware we had 3 months to the world cup when he signed his contract. His rapacity could not make him make the right decision. There's no excuse for Lagerback's failure. Now we are blaming the players as if it's not these same set of boys that played when you all were calling for Amodu's head. I hope you all now realize we are getting nowhere with a foreign coach.
lame!!!!!!

Amodu was with them for 2 years; he had no excuse
if what he gave at the nations cup was the result of his 2 year coaching, then he shd switch to farming

Lagerback played Korea hands down yesterday and the boiz decided to let it slip. Korea isnty Under 21 Ghana and oh yeah, Lagerback didnt train them for 2 years

and did anybody ask for westerhofs removal when we didnt qualify for Italia 90? did they ask him why he lost to Algeria 5-1? in the opening game?
did they sack him after losing in Senegal 92, and after 5 years, we qualified for world cup and won the nations cup and u expected Lagerback to do the same in 3 months

are we sick?
Re: Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? by Sagamite(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2010
tkb417:

lame!!!!!!

Amodu was with them for 2 years; he had no excuse
if what he gave at the nations cup was the result of his 2 year coaching, then he shd switch to farming

You mean 2 years of winning and delivering targets?

If Martins had converted any of his numerous chances, would we have got bronze? That one na coach fault then.

So if Lagerback cannot do better than what Amodu was doing, why did we hire him or why did he take the job?

tkb417:

Lagerback played Korea hands down yesterday and the boiz decided to let it slip. Korea isnty Under 21 Ghana and oh yeah, Lagerback didnt train them for 2 years

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Played them down but could not win?

Lame team selection was his undoing. The same U-7 side of Ghana in the WC would beat the Greece and South Korea.

Before we start misleading, barely 7 of Ghana's players at ANC were U-21, even with their false ages. And only 4 played against us, where they defended for 80mins. Their teams average age in the SFs would have been 23, whilst ours would have been about 26. Officially for both sha.

tkb417:

and did anybody ask for westerhofs removal when we didnt qualify for Italia 90? did they ask him why he lost to Algeria 5-1? in the opening game?
did they sack him after losing in Senegal 92, and after 5 years, we qualified for world cup and won the nations cup and u expected Lagerback to do the same in 3 months

are we sick?

Yeah, Westerhof is a white God.

Of course he would most likely get his chance and allowed his errors on the way, just like you are hoping for Lagerback's errors to be excused now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100% Sure 2+ Odds For All Football Punters Direct To Your Phone.!! / Photos Of Peru Female Fans Flashing Their Boobs During World Cup GAME / .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.