Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! (4667 Views)

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by famous1161: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Ever since she came to spend her holiday with my family, have got a very hot feelings for her.. Am a Christian and have been trying to purify and keep up my holy life. But her hot dresses that shows have of her body really gat my head turns.. Especially when she came to my room alone wearing over sexy clothes bounce on me in bed and started playing rough with me.. I try to stop her from entering my room but sje felt bored staying all alone in the house. Please nairalanders what should I do?!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by kinibigdil: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Tell her to go get dressed properly when else she comes to your room dressed inappropriately, you have said you feel hot when see her like that, so you may be leading her on, unknowingly, she sees the first place your eyes goes even though you quickly take your eyes off, so no play just be strict with her and tell her tell her off

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by milemimi93(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Immediately conduct a DNA test on yourself or your cousin. One of you ain't a real blood in that fam.

No real blood gets attracted to his/her blood.

When you hear news of father sleeping with daughter or brother and sister sex. Investigate you'll know they ain't real blood.

Since our ladies are prostitutes, most of the children they give birth to ain't from their husbands. Thus leads to this sexual attraction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Get another pussy to channel the energy upon so u won't have to scold her from being free with you, neither would you feel aroused when she plays with you since you already have a standby pussy to dissipate the arousal on.

If you can't get, go to a brothel or get a call girl..i keep saying call girls are valuable not bcus I'm bad but they're useful for situations such as this..if u try woo or explain to a normal girl now, she'll do unnecessary shakara and her understanding may just be too low to realize what u mean. Sometimes when a man's wife is not in mood or nagging and u don't wanna have a relnshp outside marriage, brothel/call girls are d next best option. You can also try to avoid being at home.

Pardon me, I know ure a Christian brother. I just gave an advise. To heed it or not is your choice

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Mutemenot(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2018
Avoid it with even your last energy. If you try such it 'll become a lineage issue . Just get a friend out there and make her close to her . And also try to walk away from the room whenever she comes in
Always stay with her in the presence of one or 2 person's or in an open place u can't get feelings .

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by famous1161: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
Avoid it with even your last energy. If you try such it 'll become a lineage issue . Just get a friend out there and make her close to her . And also try to walk away from the room whenever she comes in
Always stay with her in the presence of one or 2 person's or in an open place u can't get feelings .

Thanks bro i get you
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by famous1161: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:

Ok i will try and do that
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by famous1161: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
Immediately conduct a DNA test on yourself or your cousin. One of you ain't a real blood in that fam.

When you hear news of father sleeping with daughter or brother and sister sex. Investigate you'll know they ain't real blood.

Since our ladies are prostitutes, most of the children the give birth to ain't from their husbands. Thus leads to this sexual attraction.

Yes bro she my mum step mum grand daughter
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by superlanny(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2018
Is she also attracted to your nonsense english, useless children.smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by milemimi93(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2018
famous1161:

You see what am saying? No real blood ever gets sexually attracted to his/her blood.

Since she's a distance relative, fvck her but don't date her.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by milemimi93(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2018
superlanny:
Is she also attracted to your nonsense english , useless children.smh

"English"

Mr English professor, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by superlanny(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

"English"

Mr English professor, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
na mad man go argue with person like you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by milemimi93(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2018
superlanny:

Shut the F up and take corrections. You hypocrite! You're so quick to judge people when you yourself is guilty of the same offence.

It's 'English' and not 'english'.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Mutemenot(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2018
famous1161:

Ok i will try and do that

U are welcome
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2018
famous1161:
Ever since she came to spend her holiday with my family, have got a very hot feelings for her.. Am a Christian and have been trying to purify and keep up my holy life. But her hot dresses that shows have of her body really gat my head turns.. Especially when she came to my room alone wearing over sexy clothes bounce on me in bed and started playing rough with me.. I try to stop her from entering my room but sje felt bored staying all alone in the house. Please nairalanders what should I do?!
send me your home address alongside a pic of the said cousin. I will exorcise her for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by eddyghali(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2018
famous1161:

mum step mum grand daughter...alright!
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by superlanny(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

Shut the F up and take corrections. You hypocrite! You're so quick to judge people when you yourself is guilty of the same offence.

It's 'English' and not 'english'.

e pain you like dis, sorry o, dont go and kill your self. Oloriburuku somebody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by milemimi93(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2018
superlanny:
e pain you like dis, sorry o, dont go and kill your self. Oloriburuku somebody.

It pains me that ur papi's money on ur education is a waste.

English u don't know yet u condemd others.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Deckline(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2018
famous1161:

Smh! My mum step mum grand daughter!
This guy ehn,corn dey your brain. Your own lie sef dey confuse you.
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Deckline(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

It pains me that ur papi's money on ur education is a waste.

English u don't know yet u condemd others.
It is "CONDEMNED" you sef no sabi spell. See the pot calling the kettle black.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Goddyss(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Try kiss her and see if she will be indifferent. You guys ain't related by blood after all. Go ahead
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by emelda86(f): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2018
superlanny:

Ezigbote mad man too many rejected foetus in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by milemimi93(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Deckline:

It is "CONDEMNED" you sef no sabi spell. See the pot calling the kettle black.

it's 'SELF'

I knew how to spell ok. I shorten it. Just like one writing 'Picked as Pckd'. Why didn't u correct me when I used 'U' instead of 'YOU'?
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by columbus007(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
please f.ck her already .
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Deckline(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

it's 'SELF'

I knew how to spell ok. I shorten it. Just like one writing 'Picked as Pckd'. Why didn't u correct me when I used 'U' instead of 'YOU'?
You no get sense. I typed in pidgin.ode!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

Since our ladies are prostitutes, most of the children the give birth to ain't from their husbands. Thus leads to this sexual attraction.
You are the wisest man here
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by milemimi93(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Deckline:
You no get sense. I typed in pidgin.ode!!
You lacked sense. I typed in shorthand. Ewu!
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Georgekyrian(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
famous1161:

The relationship is quite far, real me will fvck her on my best coordination, but we won't date as the other guys said
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by jayauthentic(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Get another pussy to channel the energy upon so u won't have to scold her from being free with you, neither would you feel aroused when she plays with you since you already have a standby pussy to dissipate the arousal on.

If you can't get, go to a brothel or get a call girl..i keep saying call girls are valuable not bcus I'm bad but they're useful for situations such as this..if u try woo or explain to a normal girl now, she'll do unnecessary shakara and her understanding may just be too low to realize what u mean. Sometimes when a man's wife is not in mood or nagging and u don't wanna have a relnshp outside marriage, brothel/call girls are d next best option. You can also try to avoid being at home.

Pardon me, I know ure a Christian brother. I just gave an advise. To heed it or not is your choice

Funny enough this should practically work out... With your cravings down your chances of banging your blood is very minimal.
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by anyicash(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Flee...go and spend some time with ur uncle or ur friend else where...if not hmm.you might control urself but ur dick can't..you know preek no go school.
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Cessa0(f): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Those two fighting up there... una get sense so??

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Ex Prepares This Food For You, Will You Eat It? / Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) / Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.