Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! (4669 Views)

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cousins Cousin wink
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by chicoMX(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Op, you need prayers o... having feelings for your cousin is a No No!

you better pour cold water on that hot feelings before it leads to something else, na small small e dey take start.
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by Waffarianman(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Connect her to me and stop this act before your Ancestor hitting you hard in the neariest future. Lol

Voke her 4me abeg am dying to daggee her pls.
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by delugajackson: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Incest is a very bad idea. I suggest you stick to fornication.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by famous1161: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Cousins Cousin wink

Lol..
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by tunize(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
My preek nor go even raise for a distant relation not to talk of close one as my cousin. U self o.p wen ur body the hot if ur cousin wear short tin or sexy close seems u really have issues with ur libido ah swear. And mayb ur cousin self nor dey reason as u dey reason.nevertheless, bro restrict her from jumping on you and wearing those sexy dresses. Just be direct with her before u begin nack her oooooh.
Re: Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! by famous1161: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
delugajackson:
Incest is a very bad idea. I suggest you stick to fornication.

GOD dont want that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen This 4 Ikeja Girls Video Trending On Facebook? / Sex Video Of Thick Botswana Babe Enjoying On Top Of Me / Am In Luv With A Dump Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.