Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi (27748 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Afonja007:
dey there dey about ibadan dey no see water flush toilet ,Nigerians keep calling other countries common more 150000 Nigerian student's are in Ghana studying Ghana has prepaid metter for every house in Ghana Nigeria don't 've no bokoharam in Ghana no herdsmen killing
Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by samchuks1991(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yungkid101:
Lol Ghanaians hate Nigerians with passion. Don't think the tension between Ghana and Naija is "Friendly Rivalry". For us it's Friendly Rivalry cause we didn't grow up and thought to believe that Ghanaians are bad and evil, But all Ghanaian children of this generation have been brought up with hatred for anything Nigeria by their parents (Cuz of Ghana Must Go... they drove Nigerians out of Ghana in 1969-1970, we drove them outta Naija in 1983).

Stupid Ghanaians. All they do in their TV News and Tv Programms is to talk ill about Nigeria. They don't talk about the good things, only the negative things. They Gossip Naija alot and hate when we achieve something great especially on World Stages.

Their market women, office Employees always gossip. Infact if you're a Nigerian in Ghana working under someone, if u want to impress them and make them like you, just talk stupid things about Nigeria, dem go like u die i swear. In fact the more u keep on insulting Nigeria and casting it ehh.. ur double promotion dey wait for you.

They're very obsessed with Nigeria that anything trending in Naija always trends there (including Music, Movies, Dressings, Slangs & more). On a low key they admire Nigerians and love to be like us but they don't want to be Nigerians. We're more hardworking than them in their own country that's why they always feel jealous cuz we're gaining more cash than them and our business there always prosper than theirs.

Very ugly set of black charcoal people that can only draw Tatoo with white Chalk.

God Punish these Ghanaians... i dey vex say we help those their foolish local actors and actresses blow through Nollywood... Make our musicians wise up and stop allowing them to feature us in their useless songs. Them dey fam our artists cuz them need our artists to penetrate our Music Industry so dey can blow in Africa and beyond. Useless set of Human beings who like to see others Fall rather than succeed.

I pity Nigerians in Ghana... on a low-key their President want Nigerians out of the Country but they can't it now cuz they depend on Nigeria Government and Nigeria Businesses so much, Cuz if Nigeria leave, their Economy go cast. Until they find way to be able to maintain their Economy without Nigeria/Nigerians, them go begin kill Nigerians like S.A and drive them out of Ghana as a Payback to GHANA MUST GO.

Fvck Ghanaians and Ghana.
you must have stayed in ghana for a while to have known all these because everything you typed is absolutely correct

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nukilia: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians should take note of the following:

If a Ghanaian is having weak erection, he'll blame Nigerians
If a Ghanaian is trading at a loss, he'll blame Nigerians
If Ghanaians are collapsing their banks through greed, they'll blame Nigerian banks
If Ghanaians are experiencing problem with health insurance they blame Nigerians
Ghanaians don't see themselves as the cause of their woes, they rather see others as the cause of their problem

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by NairaMaster1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Apina:
We did same to them in 1983 and even took over their properties when they left but due to the bastards we always vote into power, the hands of time has turned undecided

NOTE: All those referring me to 1969, only those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it. We are only reaping from our bad decisions. Ghana is 100% better than us because we have chosen to sell ourselves out.

Bro there are foreigners everywhere. Thousands of Ghanians are here. If you don't know ask.

They also run to Nigeria; because Migrants are always hardworking, they are succeeding here too. I know a lot of them.

We are liberal if not a reprisal will clear your doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yungkid101:

Shut up. Ur foolish Ghanaian Leaders are afraid to stop Nigerians for doing retail trading cuz that's what crash your fvcking Economy when y'all drove Nigerians away in the 70s. They're also afraid of Buhari and the Nigerian Government cuz ur foolish unknown President is an ass licker of the Nigerian Government. They wanted to pass the law to ban foreigners on July 27th, but fear nor let dem do am. Stupid Ghanaians
you see how stupid you are
Ghana economy did not crash in the 70s but in the 80s and it had nothing to do with Nigeria
Now you're claiming, and an economy that has no trading relation with Nigeria will crash when Nigerians are driven out of retail.
grin grin grin grin grin
the only thing preventing that law from passing is the parliament
It isnt even a new law but a supplement for the existing law.
The law will have a major problem with Ghana Pan Africanist foreign policy
So you cant see
no one actually gives a Bleep about Nigeria and your country is not important in West Africa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yungkid101:

It's in some parts of Ghana, so what?? Na only Electricity Ghanaians fit brag for... Mtcheew. At times i don't even pity those Nigerians going to Ghana, cuz i really don't see anything special there.
But we don't want you here oo
who wants an uneducated illiterate in their country
the kind that have no knowledge of what civility is

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Apina(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Bro there are foreigners everywhere. Thousands of Ghanians are here. If you don't know ask.

They also run to Nigeria; because Migrants are always hardworking, they are succeeding here too. I know a lot of them.

We are liberal if not a reprisal will clear your doubt.
Why's it only Nigerians they want out? Look at south Africa, same issue undecided
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Notatribalist(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Apina:

Whats the exchange rate from cedi to naira?
the exchange rate is high because GHANA government removed 4 zeros form their currency. That's why

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by NairaMaster1(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Apina:

Why's it only Nigerians they want out? Look at south Africa, same issue undecided

We know how to endure and dominate. They don't like our intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by CioAngels(f): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Meanwhile, the president of Ghana is one of those that elected Pa buhari as the ECOWAS chairman, with hatred in his heart he voted buhari. Togo and the rest will follow. The leaders of Nigeria are the reasons for this huge insult on Nigerians. If they did not steal and are still stealing all the money for development all this wont happen. Shame to Nigerian stealing leaders.
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
skallion7:
First I can't believe a Ghanaian mofo got to know about NL, then register. So your sisters doing prostitution, brothers selling Ghana buns is what you call a job right, lol. Your parent should've invested more on livestock farming than your education if you're saying this trash. Can you compare the number of banks and companies Nigerians have in your country to what yours have here. No!!!. Cos y'all can't compete
So I just read that 2 Nigerians were deported from China, probably just today. My question is; which country can you point on the map that doesn't hold animosity for Nigerians? Every country wants Nigerians to go out. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. So you mean to tell me that all this countries are jealous of you? You have to admit that Nigerians have a genetic problem, because even you are not aware of it. You're a walking disaster. China wants you out, Thailand beheads Nigerians Daily, they also use your people as organ donor after killing them, Indians hunt Nigerians like mad, Kenyan's don't want Nigeirans in their country (my Nigerian friend told me his experience when he tried going there for holiday) South Africans are trying to wipe you out in their country, Why so many countries don't like you? don't you see it's the fault of yhour people? can't you see your people are messed up by default grin grin grin grin grin grin Few months back, a Nigeiarn killed and chopped up a poor beautiful Italian lady (probably wanted to use her for ritual) and in retaliation, the Italians killed a bunch of Nigerians. Tell me, which other country on earth are so generally despised like NIgerians? You;'re not even the poorest country in the world hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin fvcking hell man. How does one country have SOO MANY bad eggs?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
CioAngels:
Meanwhile, the president of Ghana is one of those that elected Pa buhari as the ECOWAS chairman, with hatred in his heart he voted buhari. Togo and the rest will follow. The leaders of Nigeria are the reasons for this huge insult on Nigerians. If they did not steal and are still stealing all the money for development all this wont happen. Shame to Nigerian stealing leaders.
That's not true. Your leaders are not the problem. Nigerians have a very very bad mentality. You guys often see good people as weak and fear evil people. ?That's why you continue to have wicked leaders and that's why you praise them. Why do you guys often refer to white people as weaK? It's because of their good morals. Nigerians have zero morality index. YOu have no care or value for human life, you hate each other like I've never seen in my life before (just visit politics section for a tour) Funny thing is Nigerains always cry victim when they are about to be ejected from a country. YOu complain that your Government is shit and doens't provide basic amenities for your prople, but then you go to other countries where all lthis basic amenities are available but you can't coesixt peacefully with the indegenes? you can't respect their laws or abide by them, you see them as weak and try to oppress them just because they are law abiding and honest people now when their government decides to fight for them (Something Nigeiran government can never do for it's people) then you start to play the victim card. Even the devil will marvel at the deception of the Average Nigerian. Rotten to the core.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
NairaMaster1:

We know how to endure and dominate. They don't like our intelligence.
Why don't you dominate Nigeria and make it better, you abeolste piece of shiiit!!!! whhy don't you make your country attractive to foreigners so that you can dominate them when they come? You leave your shiithole adn go to other sane law abiding countries to form macho? You lots are despicable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
johnjay4u2u:

You just said my mind.
I grew up there
Even speak 2 of Ghanaian local languages (Ga and Twi)

The hatred is so open. They don't hide it.
Many that come to Ghana don't know this side of the story.
I only blame our leaders

Do you know that there Nigerians who lived in Ghana before you came to school there? Do you know the impression they left? Can you sincerely with your heart say that Nigerians are of good behaviour? Can you honestly say that Nigerians act like Japanese when it comes to Morals?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by skallion7(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
So I just read that 2 Nigerians were deported from China, probably just today. My question is; which country can you point on the map that doesn't hold animosity for Nigerians? Every country wants Nigerians to go out. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. So you mean to tell me that all this countries are jealous of you? You have to admit that Nigerians have a genetic problem, because even you are not aware of it. You're a walking disaster. China wants you out, Thailand beheads Nigerians Daily, they also use your people as organ donor after killing them, Indians hunt Nigerians like mad, Kenyan's don't want Nigeirans in their country (my Nigerian friend told me his experience when he tried going there for holiday) South Africans are trying to wipe you out in their country, Why so many countries don't like you? don't you see it's the fault of yhour people? can't you see your people are messed up by default grin grin grin grin grin grin Few months back, a Nigeiarn killed and chopped up a poor beautiful Italian lady (probably wanted to use her for ritual) and in retaliation, the Italians killed a bunch of Nigerians. Tell me, which other country on earth are so generally despised like NIgerians? You;'re not even the poorest country in the world hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin fvcking hell man. How does one country have SOO MANY bad eggs?
It would've have been better off you escaped humanity as part of your father's wet dream than be born a dullard, so being deported makes you bad, right?. you mal-developed brain won't tell your Ghanaian folks were once deported with chains on their legs from USA.

Son of a drunken trollop who sells her vagina for a small cup of snuff

25million mofoz who are too lazy like you still waiting for IMF loan and British aid to feed and pass budget in your hell hole Ghana

Type me one of your long baloney again and I'll pummel your brain harder than your father ever been able to duck your libertine mother
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by skallion7(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
It would've have been better off you escaped humanity as part of your father's wet dream than be born a dullard, so being deported makes you bad, right?. you mal-developed brain won't tell your Ghanaian folks were once deported with chains on their legs from USA.

25million mofoz who are too lazy like you still waiting for IMF loan and British aid to feed and pass budget in your hell hole Ghana

Type me one of your long baloney again and I'll pummel your brain harder than your father ever been able to duck your libertine mother

Here's of your black charcoal Mofoz being deported with chainshttps://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2016/11/03/108-ghanaians-chains-deported-usa-drama-kotoka-arrival/
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by skallion7(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
see this villager who hasnt ever travelled out of his shitty village before grin grin grin grin grin
triggered already
Even the land your shitty country has today was thanks to the brilliance of Ghanaians who fought for useless shits like you
else her royal majesty would be owning them now.
The land Nigerians have today was because of the brailliance of Ghanaians, LMAO. Lowbred ape like you lying

Free yourselves from IMF loans first before spewing trash. Bastard of classless swine
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
skallion7:

This is a typical Nigerian reply. Bunch of word vomit with no meaning. You think you can use insults to get away from having an actual argument? I see through you, subhuman monkey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by emeka1101: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Notatribalist:
which Ghana is better than us?will keep quiet.for ur info I am in Ghana
hahaha Ghana is not better than nigeria yet you’ve left the better place to live in Ghana? Hahahahaha your stupidity and dumbness was imported from Jupiter I guess

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
skallion7:
The land Nigerians have today was because of the brailliance of Ghanaians, LMAO. Lowbred ape like you lying

Free yourselves from IMF loans first before spewing trash. Bastard of classless swine

SENSELESS APE Who doesn't even know his history
my country is a member of the IMF

go spend time learning studying the poverty in your country. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
skallion7:

Here's of your black charcoal Mofoz being deported with chainshttps://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2016/11/03/108-ghanaians-chains-deported-usa-drama-kotoka-arrival/

Ghana doesnt receive budget support and hasnt since 2009
the single largest aid receiving country on this part of the world is Nigeria
Lets talk about the budget support you receive for health and education of the 130 million extremely poor Nigerians.
some bunch of poor people talking
what a shame

try getting those 130 million people out of poverty and stop your politicians from stealing the monies meant for them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by johnjay4u2u(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Do you know that there Nigerians who lived in Ghana before you came to school there? Do you know the impression they left? Can you sincerely with your heart say that Nigerians are of good behaviour? Can you honestly say that Nigerians act like Japanese when it comes to Morals?

I'm not disputing the fact that some are doing bad things.
Infact, i can say Nigerians corrupted some Ghanaians.

Ghanaian government should go after the bad eggs and not generalise that every Nigerian in Ghana is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
But we don't want you here oo
who wants an uneducated illiterate in their country
the kind that have no knowledge of what civility is
Lol watin Ghana know.. Mtcheew, Lazy freaks. No big Ghanaian even dey Nigeria cuz all of them are lazy and not smart. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Notatribalist(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
emeka1101:
hahaha Ghana is not better than nigeria yet you’ve left the better place to live in Ghana? Hahahahaha your stupidity and dumbness was imported from Jupiter I guess
mumu.I am half Ghanaian and half Nigerian...I challenge you to cross the border for ur very first time,at least one week in Ghana will change ur perception of both countries..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ugosample:

this must be a sarcastic statement there grin
Lol the lazy fool is just looking for excuse. It is a known fact that Ghanaians are Lazy and Nigerians are hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
johnjay4u2u:

I'm not disputing the fact that some are doing bad things.
Infact, i can say Nigerians corrupted some Ghanaians.

Ghanaian government should go after the bad eggs and not generalise that every Nigerian in Ghana is a criminal

That's the thing about bad eggs, they make the good one look bad too. But thanks for your honesty.
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
see this one talking about competition
your country is the on running a close economy with import ban on goods from Ghana
your leaders are even planning on banning the use of certs from Ghana

the guy you responded to stated facts and youre here trying to throw shades sometime.
don't you wonder at the way your people behave, generally?
i nearly knocked down two nigerian ladies on a four lane highway
because they were trying cross the highway at a place they shouldn't have ever tried to cross.
yhey stood in the middle of the highway trying to get cars driving at 100km per hourto slowdown
Just accept the fact that Nigerians ain't really interested in anything Ghana, buh Ghanaians are opposite due to their obsession they have on anything Nigeria.
I tried watching some Top Ghanaian programs on YouTube and i was like "Is this some kinda village Tv Station and Program or".. So local, giving Nigeria local TV Programs hope dat they're good. Dude nothing Ghanaian trend in Nigeria, not even ur jokes, movies, comedy, language or anything. Average Nigerians don't even know the tribes of Ghana. Due to failed leadership and rumours, they think Ghana is better than Nigeria. Even those going to Ghana don't import anything they got from there (goods, music, jokes, language e.t.c). Even ur movies sucks.. It made me to understand why Nollywood is the best in Africa and why ur Movie Industry is dead.
Most popular and Legendary Ghanaians are only known by Ghanaians and people living in Ghana. Your Pastors (good or bad) ain't popular here, ur schools, cities (Average Nigerians only know of ur capital Accra) and even the name of your unknown President.
Just accept the fact that Nigerians ain't interested in anything Ghana instead of giving false info that Ghana goods are banned here.
Ghana business men ain't even good in their own country, na Nigeria na dem wan con take become Business Tycoon... LMAO. GHOne TV was founded and owned by a Nigerian man, even una Chatter House sef Nigerians dey head am... Even una so-called unpopular Ghana Music Awards was controlled or is still being controlled by a Nigerian in own country. Any Ghanaian u find in Nigeria are mostly people dat sell Puff Puff and Gatemen/House help. The only Ghanaians you'll find here that is working in a good company are those that were transferred from a Nigerian company in Ghana to the Nigeria Headquarter here. Mtcheew... what do Ghana even know, nothing. All ur big Movies stars can't document their Success stories without mentioning Nigeria and Nollywood, such can't be said by a Nigerian actor. Watin una sabi?? Even una Biggest blogger or Media Personality is not known here, buh una know Linda Ikeji even Ebuka. Dude forget it, Ghana need Nigeria to prosper, i can't think of anything Nigeria can benefit from Ghana, nothing.

There are also millions of Nigerians in S.A and other parts of the World, so Nigerians being in Ghana isn't a big deal at all.

People are praying to be in places like US, UK, they ended up in Ghana and u think their village people ain't happy abt it.. Mtcheew, Ghana my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Apina:

Whats the exchange rate from cedi to naira?
How much is 2 bedroom house rent charges in Accra, Ghana??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
CioAngels:
Just hear urself. So you're proud dat a clueless man that can't lead his country is the one elected to be ECOWAS chairman?? Buhari will surely disgrace himself there and allow others to mock us. Incase you don't know, Ghana Government are ass lickers, they know the money and help dey get through Nigerian Government. Nigeria Government and Nigerians in Ghana is part of the reason why their economy is getting better. U know Nigerian Leaders na... they always like helping outsiders rather than their very own country. Nigeria don't have Electricity, yet they supply electricity to more than 2 Africa countries and Gas to Ghana to generate Electricity (they're even owing Nigeria $100m for Gas debt). Buhari helped their current president to win the then-rulling party so the guy is a ass licker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol so Ghanaians are Angel right?? LMAO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
emeka1101:
Lol brainless Biafran, hope Nnamdi Kanu is fine??
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
Ghana doesnt receive budget support and hasnt since 2009
the single largest aid receiving country on this part of the world is Nigeria
Lets talk about the budget support you receive for health and education of the 130 million extremely poor Nigerians.
some bunch of poor people talking
what a shame

try getting those 130 million people out of poverty and stop your politicians from stealing the monies meant for them
130 hahahaha... i talk say this mumu left his brain in his late mum's womb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBA Celebrates Tony Elumelu On 58th Birthday (photos) / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Is This Unionbank Advert The Best Advert This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.