Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi (27758 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by skallion7(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

Lol brainless Biafran, hope Nnamdi Kanu is fine??
He's not a Nigerian, he's Ghanaian using Nigerian name, check all his post to confirm how he has been posting hatred words here for a long time
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by emeka1101: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Notatribalist:
mumu.I am half Ghanaian and half Nigerian...I challenge you to cross the border for ur very first time,at least one week in Ghana will change ur perception of both countries..

Haha you mumu pass.
If you claim to be half Ghanaian and half nigerian,why don't you move to nigeria rather. ?..

Its only a foooll who'll move from a better country to a less developed country....

Your stupidity is still not on this earth....hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

130 hahahaha... i talk say this mumu left his brain in his late mum's womb
this was before the recession
ignorant ass mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
emeka1101:

Haha you mumu pass.
If you claim to be half Ghanaian and half nigerian,why don't you move to nigeria rather. ?..

Its only a foooll who'll move from a better country to a less developed country....

i tell you
grin grin grin grin
only when your brain is not working well, is the only way anyone will move to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by skallion7(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
Ghana doesnt receive budget support and hasnt since 2009
the single largest aid receiving country on this part of the world is Nigeria
Lets talk about the budget support you receive for health and education of the 130 million extremely poor Nigerians.
some bunch of poor people talking
what a shame

try getting those 130 million people out of poverty and stop your politicians from stealing the monies meant for them
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

Just accept the fact that Nigerians ain't really interested in anything Ghana, buh Ghanaians are opposite due to their obsession they have on anything Nigeria.
I tried watching some Top Ghanaian programs on YouTube and i was like "Is this some kinda village Tv Station and Program or".. So local, giving Nigeria local TV Programs hope dat they're good. Dude nothing Ghanaian trend in Nigeria, not even ur jokes, movies, comedy, language or anything. Average Nigerians don't even know the tribes of Ghana. Due to failed leadership and rumours, they think Ghana is better than Nigeria. Even those going to Ghana don't import anything they got from there (goods, music, jokes, language e.t.c). Even ur movies sucks.. It made me to understand why Nollywood is the best in Africa and why ur Movie Industry is dead.
Most popular and Legendary Ghanaians are only known by Ghanaians and people living in Ghana. Your Pastors (good or bad) ain't popular here, ur schools, cities (Average Nigerians only know of ur capital Accra) and even the name of your unknown President.
Just accept the fact that Nigerians ain't interested in anything Ghana instead of giving false info that Ghana goods are banned here.
Ghana business men ain't even good in their own country, na Nigeria na dem wan con take become Business Tycoon... LMAO. GHOne TV was founded and owned by a Nigerian man, even una Chatter House sef Nigerians dey head am... Even una so-called unpopular Ghana Music Awards was controlled or is still being controlled by a Nigerian in own country. Any Ghanaian u find in Nigeria are mostly people dat sell Puff Puff and Gatemen/House help. The only Ghanaians you'll find here that is working in a good company are those that were transferred from a Nigerian company in Ghana to the Nigeria Headquarter here. Mtcheew... what do Ghana even know, nothing. All ur big Movies stars can't document their Success stories without mentioning Nigeria and Nollywood, such can't be said by a Nigerian actor. Watin una sabi?? Even una Biggest blogger or Media Personality is not known here, buh una know Linda Ikeji even Ebuka. Dude forget it, Ghana need Nigeria to prosper, i can't think of anything Nigeria can benefit from Ghana, nothing.

There are also millions of Nigerians in S.A and other parts of the World, so Nigerians being in Ghana isn't a big deal at all.

People are praying to be in places like US, UK, they ended up in Ghana and u think their village people ain't happy abt it.. Mtcheew, Ghana my foot.
okay
this one is frustrated
grin grin grin grin grin grin
your article is full of frustrations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by skallion7(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

This is a typical Nigerian reply. Bunch of word vomit with no meaning. You think you can use insults to get away from having an actual argument? I see through you, subhuman monkey.
Seems your drooling mother shot you out in a public toilet when she mistook her labor signs for poop signals, you mentally retarded
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by skallion7(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
SENSELESS APE Who doesn't even know his history
my country is a member of the IMF

go spend time learning studying the poverty in your country. grin grin
Your education is as cheap as your mother's menstrual pad
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Apina(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

How much is 2 bedroom house rent charges in Accra, Ghana??
How much is rent abuja? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

Lol watin Ghana know.. Mtcheew, Lazy freaks. No big Ghanaian even dey Nigeria cuz all of them are lazy and not smart. Mtcheew
No big Ghanaian will ever think of being in Nigeria
its a no-brainer
Every single Nigerian wants to escape from that country called Nigeria because its hell there

Ghana is both a Switzerland and the USA to Nigerians
the very reason why Ghana hosts the single largest number of Nigerians outside of Nigeria than any other country on earth

your people are escaping that country like there is a civil war going on there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
skallion7:
Your education is as cheap as your mother's menstrual pad
are you done getting 130 million people out of poverty
poor asslicker like you

the real Zombie Apocalypse is happening in your country
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Notatribalist(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
emeka1101:

Haha you mumu pass.

some Chinese citizens are living here in Accra, does that make Ghana better than China? Continue to display ur stupidity on nairaland OK?for ur info i grew up in Nigeria.. What else do you have to say?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by himike247(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
MAKE MONEY WITH WAKANDA NATION INCOME

Wakanda Nation Income is a news website or platform that is managed and owned by Ladina Integrated Services, a legally registered I.C.T business here in Nigeria, with there head office is in Abuja.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Wakanda Nation Income provides everybody that is interested to make good money online. With this platform you can make N5000 and even more every week depending on how you go about the business.

WAYS TO EARN ON WAKANDA

Two Easy ways to make Money on Wakanda Nation:

There are two major ways to make cool money on Wakanda Nation and you can combine both options to maximize your earnings.

1. WADS. (wakanda adverts-revenue Sharing program)
Wakanda Nation is paid to run targeted adverts by companies, agencies, corporations, businesses and Individuals regularly.

We have decided to give you part of the Money we make from advertisement if you participate actively in our forum.
Thus, You Earn:

A . N50 for daily login to your active account.

B . N50 for each sponsored post you share on your Facebook wall.

C . N2 for every valid comment you drop in the forum.

Register a FREE ACCOUNT by clicking on http:///wakandabiz to earn money through WADS.

==============================

2. WAP.(Wakanda Affiliate Program.)
Wakanda affiliate program allows you to earn money by using your referral link to invite your friends to join wakanda Nation.

When you join our affiliate program, you:
Earn N1,000 for each person you refer to wakanda Nation affiliate program.

To register for wakanda Nation affiliate program, please Login to your normal account and click on “Affiliate Area” inside your Dashboard.

WAP has a One-time Registration fee of N1,300 only.

Once again, Welcome to wakanda Nation;

Join here: http:///wakandabiz
Happy unlimited Earnings!

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Notatribalist:
some Chinese citizens are living here in Accra, does that make Ghana better than China? Continue to display ur stupidity on nairaland OK?for ur info i grew up in Nigeria.. What else do you have to say?
like you said
SOME
thats not the same as close to 5M

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

Just accept the fact that Nigerians ain't really interested in anything Ghana, buh Ghanaians are opposite due to their obsession they have on anything Nigeria.
I tried watching some Top Ghanaian programs on YouTube and i was like "Is this some kinda village Tv Station and Program or".. So local, giving Nigeria local TV Programs hope dat they're good. Dude nothing Ghanaian trend in Nigeria, not even ur jokes, movies, comedy, language or anything. Average Nigerians don't even know the tribes of Ghana. Due to failed leadership and rumours, they think Ghana is better than Nigeria. Even those going to Ghana don't import anything they got from there (goods, music, jokes, language e.t.c). Even ur movies sucks.. It made me to understand why Nollywood is the best in Africa and why ur Movie Industry is dead.
Most popular and Legendary Ghanaians are only known by Ghanaians and people living in Ghana. Your Pastors (good or bad) ain't popular here, ur schools, cities (Average Nigerians only know of ur capital Accra) and even the name of your unknown President.
Just accept the fact that Nigerians ain't interested in anything Ghana instead of giving false info that Ghana goods are banned here.
Ghana business men ain't even good in their own country, na Nigeria na dem wan con take become Business Tycoon... LMAO. GHOne TV was founded and owned by a Nigerian man, even una Chatter House sef Nigerians dey head am... Even una so-called unpopular Ghana Music Awards was controlled or is still being controlled by a Nigerian in own country. Any Ghanaian u find in Nigeria are mostly people dat sell Puff Puff and Gatemen/House help. The only Ghanaians you'll find here that is working in a good company are those that were transferred from a Nigerian company in Ghana to the Nigeria Headquarter here. Mtcheew... what do Ghana even know, nothing. All ur big Movies stars can't document their Success stories without mentioning Nigeria and Nollywood, such can't be said by a Nigerian actor. Watin una sabi?? Even una Biggest blogger or Media Personality is not known here, buh una know Linda Ikeji even Ebuka. Dude forget it, Ghana need Nigeria to prosper, i can't think of anything Nigeria can benefit from Ghana, nothing.

There are also millions of Nigerians in S.A and other parts of the World, so Nigerians being in Ghana isn't a big deal at all.

People are praying to be in places like US, UK, they ended up in Ghana and u think their village people ain't happy abt it.. Mtcheew, Ghana my foot.
https://kubilive.com/the-ghanaian-music-industry-is-the-key-to-make-any-artist-blow-in-africa-ycee/ for you only
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
https://kubilive.com/the-ghanaian-music-industry-is-the-key-to-make-any-artist-blow-in-africa-ycee/ for you only
LMAO read the article before posting the link here, don't mind bloggers and their misleading Titles.

See what YCee said:
According to Ycee, if an artist wants to be big, he or she has to be able to conquer the Nigerian music industry first and enter the Ghanaian music industry as well.

And you think it's easy to conquer Nigeria Music Industry??
I laugh in Chinese.

List 5 Ghanaian artists that have blow in Africa aside Sarkodie (who features Naija artists before his songs can cross Ghana borders).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
skallion7:
Seems your drooling mother shot you out in a public toilet when she mistook her labor signs for poop signals, you mentally retarded

The fact that you can't go one reply without insulting my parents really speaks volume of the kind of parent's you may have.
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

Lol so Ghanaians are Angel right?? LMAO

It's interesting that you would even make that comparison. Seems sub-conciously you relate my description of Nigerians to demons even though I haven't directly refered to them as one.

Interesting stuff.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

It's interesting that you would even make that comparison. Seems sub-conciously you relate my description of Nigerians to demons even though I haven't directly refered to them as one.

Interesting stuff.
Lmao if we be demons den una be Lucifer
As a Ghanaian i know you know what PHD (Pull Him Down) Syndrome is. Una dey always hate when others dey Succeed. It's a normal gene in all Ghanaians... dats y y'all never go far despite y'all referring Ghana as Heaven

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

Lmao if we be demons den una be Lucifer
As a Ghanaian i know you know what PHD (Pull Him Down) Syndrome is. Una dey always hate when others dey Succeed. It's a normal gene in all Ghanaians... dats y y'all never go far despite y'all referring Ghana as Heaven

You've called yourself a demon without me needing to say it. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
No big Ghanaian will ever think of being in Nigeria
its a no-brainer
LWKMD... no wonder Ghana can't boast of any big Business man. What a shame. Now i know why they hate Nigerian businessmen in their country, we dey make una know say una neva even sabi Business...LMAO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by emeka1101: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Notatribalist:
Ghana is not developed than China but because it’s a sane and civilised country full of opportunities . That’s why they didn’t settle in any country aside Ghana. Ask yourself why they chose Ghana. Go and update your brain because you sound dumb.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Apina:
How much is rent abuja? undecided
1000 times cheaper than the ones in Accra kiss
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

You've called yourself a demon without me needing to say it. grin grin
Lol Lucifer You don't need to say it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
okay this one is frustrated grin grin grin grin grin grin your article is full of frustrations
Yea I'm mad at your stupidity
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by emeka1101: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

1000 times cheaper than the ones in Accra kiss
It will be expensive to you if you enter Accra with that useless worthless naira. It doesn’t have value in Ghana so don’t be deceived.
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by emeka1101: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

LWKMD... no wonder Ghana can't boast of any big Business man. What a shame. Now i know why they hate Nigerian businessmen in their country, we dey make una know say una neva even sabi Business...LMAO
Why should Ghana boast of big businessmen when they have more important things to think about? Is it not stupid and dumb to celebrate few big men whereas over 80% of nigerians are living in abject poverty? Ghanaians are not stupid and dumb like nigerians ok
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just30:
this was before the recession ignorant ass mumu
*Before* and is that 130?? Oboy u DULL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
skallion7:
He's not a Nigerian, he's Ghanaian using Nigerian name, check all his post to confirm how he has been posting hatred words here for a long time
Lol dats what Ghanaians were born to do, to hate Nigerians. i don even tire to hear say Naija and Ghana na friends bla bla bla... Make dem just stop their fake love and publicly declare their hatred for Nigerians.. i hate fake people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

Lol dats what Ghanaians were born to do, to hate Nigerians. i don even tire to hear say Naija and Ghana na friends bla bla bla... Make dem just stop their fake love and publicly declare their hatred for Nigerians.. i hate fake people

Name one country that likes Nigeria grin Apart from the "Nigerian Prince" reference they use in seasonal movies.
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Just30: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

*Before* and is that 130?? Oboy u DULL
this one didnt even understand
if before the recession, it was at that figure
just imagine how many people went into that bracket during the recession and are still there
do you know what it means for your country to overtake India in poverty numbers?
Re: Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi by Yungkid101(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Name one country that likes Nigeria grin Apart from the "Nigerian Prince" reference they use in seasonal movies.
I can't mention any Africa country cuz y'all are born to hate Nigerians. Concerning countries outside Africa, dey don't like Africans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.