Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front (6661 Views)

Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by mary4(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
A 24-year-old woman has complained that she cannot sleep on her front because of her massive boobs.

Project assistant, Nadia Sofia Nahir is a plastic surgery-obsessed woman and has had multiple surgeries to plump up her breasts. She claims she's had 1,100 ml implants added to her chest to give her a mega-sized 34JJ boobs.

But her new boobs come with problems. Such as the inability to use the London Underground during rush hour. Nadia says her extreme curves mean she struggles to squeeze onto the tube in rush hour.

Nadir began having surgery when she was 20 and has so far had multiple surgeries to plump up her breasts.

Nadia said: "I know that I stand out from a lot of people, especially in London, which can be difficult, but I love the enhanced fake, feminine shape.

"Standing out is a good thing, I want to look like a modern goddess, like Kim Kardashian for example. I'm only about halfway through what I want done.

"I would love my boobs to be even bigger again and to enlarge my bum some more. There are some things I can't do anymore, or are uncomfortable. Sleeping or lying on my front I can't do anymore or running over a short distance. I also try not to use the Underground much now and especially not at rush hour times."

Besides having two breast enlargements, Nadia has also had a Brazilian Butt Lift, she has lip fillers every 3-4 months and she has permanent hair removal.

In total, she has spent approximately £15,000 on procedures.

See more photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/womans-massive-boobs-makes-it-impossible-for-her-to-sleep-on-her-front/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by Shelumiel: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
One cup of milk please grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by pode(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
You try am, you die well
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by mary4(f): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by agbonkamen(f): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
I have been praying for this o oh I want Nigerian guys to beg me for dried milk grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by dihhowner(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Olololo.... Every girls dream grin
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by dihhowner(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
agbonkamen:
I have been praying for this o oh I want Nigerian guys to beg me for dried milk grin

I can increase your own by sucking kiss
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by chiommy123(f): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
that's the problem with artificial products
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by Asbaba(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
the thing huge na.. why do something that'll make you uncomfortable.
BTW it looks sexy. 1litre of milk please.
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by czarina(f): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
So those two airbags turn men on Weird creatures.
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by jennifermahan(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
T I T T I E S
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by mytime24(f): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
I know that lady cool
Her name na titilayo bookola grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by jennifermahan(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by SarakiBukola: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
I dislike the surgically altered ones....prefer it natural.
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by IamPlato(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2018

I Love Big Boobs!
I Can Kill For It o
I Can Die For It!
It Was Meant For Me!
I Was Born For It!
The Day I Was Born Two Big Breasts Appeared In the Clouds
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by Randy100: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
I love it natural not silicone bwest.
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by pedronule(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Then she should lie with her back, if not possible too, make she stand till day break

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by dollytino4real(f): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ok sleep doggy way
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by Bluezy13(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
czarina:
So those two airbags turn men on Weird creatures.

You would understand if you were a man.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by clemz85(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
We can't just have it all in this life

1 Like

Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by caleb725(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Milk industry , when she become pregnant how will she cope
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by FiremanP(m): 3:57am On Aug 03, 2018
A woman that has had multiple surgeries to plump up her breasts. undecided I'm a "Breasts" person, not "implants" person. tongue
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
IamPlato:

I Love Big Boobs!
I Can Kill For It o
I Can Die For It!
It Was Meant For Me!
I Was Born For It!
The Day I Was Born Two Big Breasts Appeared In the Clouds
finally u have acheived ur purpose on NL
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by donbachi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
put am 4 akamu cowbell put am tea cowbell.e go disolve 1time...cowbell our milk
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by lenghtinny(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Her brain needs the surgery more angry
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
Baby I want to drink milk too ooh can I come am in Benin too......
Re: Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
Are you on Facebook..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver / At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.