Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

. - Investment Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10046 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by efe21: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
adexmikky:

The best thing is to get your Tron and keep it in your wallet till it appreciates in value.
That is the purpose of an investment in the first place. This gives you the medium to accumulate the giving currency faster, which you can then store up for the future, and waits for future inflation in price to cash in on speaking in general terms.

For example, I started bank of Tron with 150,000 naira worth of Trons. So far today I have accumulated 720,000 naira worth of Trons withdrawn and kept away in my personal wallet. So you know what Bro, if I didn't take a risk on my 150,000 naira worth, there is no way I could have ever earn 720,000 naira Trons worth.

The bottom-line is very simple, understand any biz you go into, and then find a way to make it work in your favour, first by zeroing out your risk, before even talking of accumulation of profits.
Re: . by Vecto(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
efe21:

That is the purpose of an investment in the first place. This gives you the medium to accumulate the giving currency faster, which you can then store up for the future, and waits for future inflation in price to cash in on speaking in general terms.

For example, I started bank of Tron with 150,000 naira worth of Trons. So far today I have accumulated 720,000 naira worth of Trons withdrawn and kept away in my personal wallet. So you know what Bro, if I didn't take a risk on my 150,000 naira worth, there is no way I could have ever earn 720,000 naira Trons worth.

The bottom-line is very simple, understand any biz you go into, and then find a way to make it work in your favour, first by zeroing out your risk, before even talking of accumulation of profits.

I also intend buying trons at the moment. Where do you buy yours?
Re: . by efe21: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Life is about acting spot on, LoL, remembered some guys that got on this opportunity a month ago here immediately I shared this opportunity. All of them had breaking even already with their capital back long since, and only profiting like now on zero risk. LoL.

Bottom line is simple. Take action immediately you get a worthwhile information, and take a chance on yourself. Bank of Tron is the very first, and remains the only smart contract on the Tron Blockchain network. Every other ones you see are copycats and doom to loot you should you be unsmart.

Take care guys, and catchaaa tomorrow on the Tronscan balance update.
Re: . by efe21: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vecto:

I also intend buying trons at the moment. Where do you buy yours?

I didn't buy mine, I got b t c then from Luno, and sent it to my Tronwallet to be converted to Trons which I used.
Re: . by Vecto(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
efe21:

I didn't buy mine, I got b t c then from Luno, and sent it to my Tronwallet to be converted to Trons which I used.

Alright. I may have to look elsewhere then. I have Dapp pocket wallet. I'm not sure if it's a reliable wallet for storing trons
Re: . by efe21: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vecto:

Alright. I may have to look elsewhere then. I have Dapp pocket wallet. I'm not sure if it's a reliable wallet for storing trons
Use Tronwallet for storing up your Trons. It is the best Tron wallet app out there today. You can get it on google playstore and make sure you write out your seed words and store them in a safe place when setting up your Tronwallet. Cheers.
Re: . by Vecto(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
efe21:

Use Tronwallet for storing up your Trons. It is the best Tron wallet app out there today. You can get it on google playstore and make sure you write out your seed words and store them in a safe place when setting up your Tronwallet. Cheers.

Alright thanks a bunch man.
Re: . by efe21: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vecto:

Alright thanks a bunch man.
You are welcome Bro. Enjoy the rest of your day. Cheers.
Re: . by adexmikky: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
efe21:

So if I just buy the Tron and keep in my wallet without risk, it won't pay much?
And besides risking it or not, the value will increase anyways.

Plus I heard bank Bank of Tron is a scam.
Re: . by efe21: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
adexmikky:

So if I just buy the Tron and keep in my wallet without risk, it won't pay much?
And besides risking it or not, the value will increase anyways.

Plus I heard bank Bank of Tron is a scam.
You can keep your Tron in your tronwallet, and over time it may gain value and the price might increase in value hence earning you profits.

About bank of Tron, it is a genuine smart contract, and that is all. Like I always say it is not a business because it had no products nor does it engages in trading or mining. It is simply a crowdfunding bank that pulls invested funds together and redistributes such funds back to investors according to the plan invested through.

It only survives on investing, withdrawal, and reinvesting continuously like that you get. And it will fail if everyone is only withdrawing without reinvesting. In no time the contracts balance will be emptied and there wouldn't be money anymore for any transaction.

That is the logic of the whole thing. Nobody can interfere with the automatic transaction processes of bank of Tron smart contract. Only investors activities can make it fails. Cheers.
Re: . by adexmikky: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
efe21:

You can keep your Tron in your tronwallet, and over time it may gain value and the price might increase in value hence earning you profits.

About bank of Tron, it is a genuine smart contract, and that is all. Like I always say it is not a business because it had no products nor does it engages in trading or mining. It is simply a crowdfunding bank that pulls invested funds together and redistributes such funds back to investors according to the plan invested through.

It only survives on investing, withdrawal, and reinvesting continuously like that you get. And it will fail if everyone is only withdrawing without reinvesting. In no time the contracts balance will be emptied and there wouldn't be money anymore for any transaction.

That is the logic of the whole thing. Nobody can interfere with the automatic transaction processes of bank of Tron smart contract. Only investors activities can make it fails. Cheers.
Now I understand.
About the purchase of trx, it's less than #10 (9.40 actually) on trust wallet but people are selling at about #12, #13, #14 .
Re: . by efe21: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
adexmikky:

Now I understand.
About the purchase of trx, it's less than #10 (9.40 actually) on trust wallet but people are selling at about #12, #13, #14 .
Smiles, you are welcome Bro. Cheers. People takes advantage of the fluctuation in price. LoL.
Re: . by efe21: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Tronscan wallet balance is currently 106 million trons with a worth of 2.6 million dollars. My recommendation is only withdraw even as you had broken even like me, still only withdraw. Cheers guys and catch you on tomorrow update, wish us all a beautiful day at work, cheers.

Re: . by Chidonsky: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2020
efe21:
Tronscan wallet balance is currently 106 million trons with a worth of 2.6 million dollars. My recommendation is only withdraw even as you had broken even like me, still only withdraw. Cheers guys and catch you on tomorrow update, wish us all a beautiful day at work, cheers.
so those that their investment is pending they will never have the opportunity to get their money.From the way things are going they will withdraw every thing before our investment expire.Everyday about 30million tron leave the tron contract.
Re: . by efe21: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Chidonsky:
so those that their investment is pending they will never have the opportunity to get their money.From the way things are going they will withdraw every thing before our investment expire.Everyday about 30million tron leave the tron contract.
There is no pending withdrawals Bro. All withdrawals are processed in seconds
Re: . by Chidonsky: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
efe21:

There is no pending withdrawals Bro. All withdrawals are processed in seconds
i mean those that their investment has about te days to expire.
Re: . by efe21: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2020
My recommendation on withdrawing daily is in line with what I had said almost a month now that though the smart contract is autonomous without a third party interference. But your daily task is to always check the smart contract tronscan balance, that you want to see it stable or increasing slowly and even when reducing, it should be slow as well. And what you do not want to see is a sharp reducing rate of the contract's balance because that will entails that people are only withdrawing without reinvesting, and in no time the balance definitely will empty out.
Re: . by efe21: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Chidonsky:
i mean those that their investment has about te days to expire.
Oh okay, I get you now. Even if the plan expires, the yield profits will be there and available for withdrawal. Only that there will be no generation of any further profits as the plan had expired. Hope you got it Bro? Cheers.
Re: . by Chidonsky: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2020
efe21:

Oh okay, I get you now. Even if the plan expires, the yield profits will be there and available for withdrawal. Only that there will be no generation of any further profits as the plan had expired. Hope you got it Bro? Cheers.
thanks.But has this kid of thing happened before? I mea this kid of panic withdrawal?
Re: . by shiffynaani(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2020
efe21:

if I invest like N3000 bro, how much will I get as profit. Thanks
Re: . by efe21: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chidonsky:
thanks.But has this kid of thing happened before? I mea this kid of panic withdrawal?
Yes, like four to five months ago if I remember correctly after a major copycat went down back then. LoL
Re: . by efe21: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
shiffynaani:
if I invest like N3000 bro, how much will I get as profit. Thanks
You are too late to party now Bro, just wait for Autoxify to kick off on 29th.
Re: . by shiffynaani(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
efe21:

You are too late to party now Bro, just wait for Autoxify to kick off on 29th.
ok, thanks. Hope you will explain that one to us ?
Re: . by moststylish(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
efe21:

Yes, like four to five months ago if I remember correctly after a major copycat went down back then. LoL
bro Good day. Can I withdraw my whole investment from this platform, I invested 20k. Thanks
Re: . by efe21: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
shiffynaani:
ok, thanks. Hope you will explain that one to us ?
LoL, let see how it goes anyway. LoL
Re: . by efe21: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
moststylish:
bro Good day. Can I withdraw my whole investment from this platform, I invested 20k. Thanks
Of course not, till your invested plan expires, only then will you realise your capital and profits together. What was your investment plan? And when was your investment activated?
Re: . by moststylish(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
efe21:

Of course not, till your invested plan expires, only then will you realise your capital and profits together. What was your investment plan? And when was your investment activated?
i am on the 3.7% plan, which means i can withdraw till infinity. Does it mean any money invested is lost? And one can only withdraw profits. The contract balance is going down
Re: . by efe21: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
moststylish:
i am on the 3.7% plan, which means i can withdraw till infinity. Does it mean any money invested is lost? And one can only withdraw profits. The contract balance is going down
Alright, your invested capital activates your plans, and the first thing you make back is your capital first, before the interest which is your profits. The person that referred you didn't do a good job in explaining to you at all. Just go through this thread and read up in order to under it better. So that you can know what can make the bank fail or succeed. Every answer you will need is on this trend already. Cheers
Re: . by moststylish(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
efe21:

Alright, your invested capital activates your plans, and the first thing you make back is your capital first, before the interest which is your profits. The person that referred you didn't do a good job in explaining to you at all. Just go through this thread and read up in order to under it better. So that you can know what can make the bank fail or succeed. Every answer you will need is on this trend already. Cheers
i get it when you said if people keep withdrawing without reinvesting, then the bank will fail. But it looks like people are just withdrawing now.
Re: . by efe21: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
moststylish:
i get it when you said if people keep withdrawing without reinvesting, then the bank will fail. But it looks like people are just withdrawing now.
Exactly bro. Exactly.
Re: . by adexmikky: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
efe21:

Exactly bro. Exactly.
You mean the potential investors should calm down and observe first?
Re: . by efe21: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
adexmikky:

You mean the potential investors should calm down and observe first?
Yes Bro. Since they are already late to the party, there is no point investing like now since the wallet balance is heading to being emptied. Hope you get Bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.