Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

. - Investment Ads (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10034 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by efe21: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2020
hefelove:

Shey bank of tron don done back ni? I have a friend that is doing this bank of tron thing and he was complaining that bank of tron have scammed him, again my phone can't use tron wallet cos of the version, but I have roqque, can't I use it for any investment? Although I prefer buying and storing till the value increases sha. I dey feel u bro.
Thanks bro for your comment. You can buy and store Trons for the future from your roqqu, and then wait to catch on future inflation in price to be profitable. The previous bank of Tron balance ran out after running smoothly for over a year, precisely 16 months and was really a profitable ride for those that started early. Now a new bank of Tron project had started yesterday with a future longevity estimation as well. The goal is to invest now and catch in on the early bird scenerio by doing the shortest plan on the Investment menu. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2020
hefelove:
Again I got to know about tronscan when I was looking for a wallet for tron since I can't use tron wallet or trust Wallet, but that tronscan just dey confuse me, I created a tron wallet there, the next day I no see wallet again, I was happy I didn't put any tron there
Since Tronwallet is not compatible with your phone, you can use Math wallet or Banko wallet. Try Math wallet first before Banko. Cheers
Re: . by hefelove(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2020
efe21:

Since Tronwallet is not compatible with your phone, you can use Math wallet or Banko wallet. Try Math wallet first before Banko. Cheers
So it's not advisable to leave it in my roqque?
Re: . by hefelove(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2020
efe21 I have downloaded the math Wallet, I notice is more secured. Thanks boss

Re: . by efe21: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
hefelove:
efe21 I have downloaded the math Wallet, I notice is more secured. Thanks boss
You are welcome Bro. Cheers
Re: . by efe21: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
hefelove:

So it's not advisable to leave it in my roqque?
No it is not, it is more safer to send it to your personal Tron wallet which you have more control over.
Re: . by hefelove(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
efe21:

No it is not, it is more safer to send it to your personal Tron wallet which you have more control over.
OK thanks
Re: . by efe21: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
hefelove:

OK thanks
One more thing, go to Me on your math wallet, then click on settings, then finally click to activate passcode. This secures your wallet, as no other person can sign into your wallet expect you.
Re: . by hefelove(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
efe21:

One more thing, go to Me on your math wallet, then click on settings, then finally click to activate passcode. This secures your wallet, as no other person can sign into your wallet expect you.
Done, thanks boss, i have been seeing something like google authentification too. I don add my drivers license, waiting for them to verify before I transfer my trons
Re: . by efe21: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
hefelove:

Done, thanks boss, i have been seeing something like google authentification too. I don add my drivers license, waiting for them to verify before I transfer my trons
Alright, you are on track bro. Nice one. Math wallet is cool.
Re: . by Athena4444: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
pls like how much Tron is advisable to invest. Is 100trx good or not?
Re: . by efe21: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Athena4444:
pls like how much Tron is advisable to invest. Is 100trx good or not?
Any amount is fine, but I think 100 Trons is fine. I did 300 Trons myself for starters, and at the end of 20 days expiration, I did will review that based on the progress I see. Hope you get Bro, cheers.
Re: . by Athena4444: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
efe21:

Any amount is fine, but I think 100 Trons is fine. I did 300 Trons myself for starters, and at the end of 20 days expiration, I did review that based on the progress I see. Hope you get Bro, cheers.
I see. thnx
Re: . by efe21: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Athena4444:
I see. thnx
You are welcome, cheers
Re: . by afamjb: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
EFE21 / hEFElove ..... well done oh.. by the way. this thread is violating rule 16.. @Dominique. what is autoxify and bank of tron
Re: . by hefelove(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
afamjb:
EFE21 / hEFElove ..... well done oh.. by the way. this thread is violating rule 16.. @Dominique. what is autoxify and bank of tron
Wetin I do?
Re: . by efe21: 3:43am On Sep 04, 2020
afamjb:
LoL, welcome to the thread my brother. LoL
Re: . by efe21: 3:55am On Sep 04, 2020
Daily updates on the bank of Tron Tronscan balance at 22 million trons currently. Cheers.

Re: . by hefelove(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2020
efe21:
Daily updates on the bank of Tron Tronscan balance at 22 million trons currently. Cheers.
Abeg you know about oyestron?
Re: . by efe21: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
hefelove:

Abeg you know about oyestron?
No I don't Bro.
Re: . by Athena4444: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abeg question o. After the 20 or so days has elapsed will I get the trx I invested back or is it just the dividends I keep?
Re: . by efe21: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Athena4444:
Abeg question o. After the 20 or so days has elapsed will I get the trx I invested back or is it just the dividends I keep?
Let me do the break down asap.
Plan;- 5.7%
Duration;- 20 days
ROI;- 128.5% (100% capital + 28.5% profits = 128.5%).

That is all, hope you get it now Bro?
Re: . by efe21: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Now let's go our second love called Autoxify, here is an update on that based on the progress of work done so far. Cheers
Re: . by efe21: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Autoxify Update.
Good morning, afternoon or night, depending where you are,

As of today I finished the preparation for the first testing cycle that means overall that I will deploy the contract tomorrow to a local node, an exact mirror of the blockchain, stored on my PC and start testing immediately. So overall the length of my briefings is going to be longer (that would not be too funny) or shorter (which would be preferable).

Overall we are quite good in terms of the contract and that's why I took my time today to check all tests written (even the old ones) so I made sure all the concerns which arose will be tested accordingly.
Re: . by efe21: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Now this is the game plan on bank of Tron for effectiveness. Withdraw every five days. That is four times before your contracts expires. That way you are minimising transaction cost, and optimising profits. Cheers guys.
Re: . by kingmurainah(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
efe21:
You people are xtl putting ur tron in this bankoftron ponzi grin grin grin
Re: . by efe21: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Life is about taking advantage of opportunity as they present themselves, and staying way above the game due to positioning and taking action when others are scared.

Bank of Tron smart contract is all about crowd funding, and then redistribution of crowd funded funds. Hence it is liken to the normal western Nigerian name for crowd funding called Ajo. Since all invested money is pooled together in the smart contract balance. Where withdrawals are honoured Automatically and anonymously on the fly as long as there is money in the Tronscan wallet balance on the Tron blockchain network without a third party interference.
Re: . by adexmikky: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
efe21:

Let me do the break down asap.
Plan;- 5.7%
Duration;- 20 days
ROI;- 128.5% (100% capital + 28.5% profits = 128.5%).

That is all, hope you get it now Bro?
I've been thinking it's the ROI + initial investment you get back at the end. Or am I wrong?
Re: . by efe21: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Now my take is very simple, since this new project just began days ago, the ground is fertile and green because this is the time to invest, and the best time to dare your guts and get on board because all road leads to the Tronscan growth as there is already a community that believes in the project and knows instinctively that the first couple months are safe landing. Anyway cheers guys as you enjoy your day.
Re: . by efe21: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
adexmikky:

I've been thinking it's the ROI + initial investment you get back at the end. Or am I wrong?
100% wrong Bro. Your investment is contained inside the ROI. Already did a break down above of that.
Re: . by efe21: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
It almost skipped my mind, but thank goodness I remembered though said it before anyway. Please if you are investing, only invest in 5.7% plan, that have the shortest duration, which is 20 days, because about day 15 or 16 you must had broken even already. 28.5% profits is cool if you want my opinion within that short time as Rome wasn't buy in a day. Always act smartly in your own very best interest, never be greedy. Finally, follow in my footsteps and grab unto my advice like gold, because as I do, I say exactly. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.