Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

. - Investment Ads (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10033 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Rheatobi(f): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Op what about tronsupernode, is it safe?
Re: . by efe21: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2020
Rheatobi:
Op what about tronsupernode, is it safe?
Tronsupernode is a copycat, and just ignore it because it will always end up the way all those copycat will. So I dare say it can't be safe. Cheers
Re: . by Rheatobi(f): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2020
efe21:

Tronsupernode is a copycat, and just ignore it because it will always end up the way all those copycat will. So I dare say it can't be safe. Cheers
Aiit thanks.
Re: . by efe21: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Rheatobi:

Aiit thanks.
You are welcome Dear. Right now, all network leaders mind is primed on Autoxify. I will explain that later today here on the thread and how we all can take advantage of its X3 automated single line global matrix in terms of global spillover and over flow. No time ooooo. LoL
Re: . by efe21: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Alright, I am chanced now, let me quickly update us with Autoxify smart contract Asap as I said I would.
Re: . by efe21: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Let's go there asap......... And for new viewers out there, welcome to this corner of nairaland..... Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Autoxify is a smart contract about to be launched on the 29th to function as a peer to peer matrix smart contract on the Tron Blockchain network.

There are two sides to it and the are X3 (automatic global matrix), and X4 (manual team matrix), but as investors that we are that believes in automation. Our main focus will be on the X3, because with the X3, we will be automatically joining the global matrix team, and do not need a referral because that will be automatically given to us and one will benefit from spillover and over flow depending on how fast one onboarded the Autoxify platform.

The global matrix logic is simple and this gives all members referrals from slot 1 to slot 20. This is the auto referral at work automating the process, omo no time oooo. LoL.

In the light of the above, there is something called referral activator, and this gives 300% more users into the X3 global matrix. This will make all members upgrade to higher slots every day without fail. This is the unique concept on Autoxify X3 automated side of the smart contract.

No one can get stuck on the X3 global automated side of the smart contract. None at all because as all upgrade and upgrade means you earn bigger and bigger. LoL. Smart work I tell youuuuu guys. LoL.
Re: . by efe21: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Let's continue guys, no time.
Re: . by Audray(f): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
efe21:

That is the purpose of an investment in the first place. This gives you the medium to accumulate the giving currency faster, which you can then store up for the future, and waits for future inflation in price to cash in on speaking in general terms.

For example, I started bank of Tron with 150,000 naira worth of Trons. So far today I have accumulated 720,000 naira worth of Trons withdrawn and kept away in my personal wallet. So you know what Bro, if I didn't take a risk on my 150,000 naira worth, there is no way I could have ever earn 720,000 naira Trons worth.

The bottom-line is very simple, understand any biz you go into, and then find a way to make it work in your favour, first by zeroing out your risk, before even talking of accumulation of profits.
Hi. pls what wallet do u use?
Re: . by Athena4444: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
adexmikky:

Now I understand.
About the purchase of trx, it's less than #10 (9.40 actually) on trust wallet but people are selling at about #12, #13, #14 .
Hi ,pls I just got this trust wallet and would like to purchase some Tron but I have no idea what to do and how to do it .pls can you put me thru.? I created this account just to ask dis qusntn pls
Re: . by Rheatobi(f): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Athena4444:

Hi ,pls I just got this trust wallet and would like to purchase some Tron but I have no idea what to do and how to do it .pls can you put me thru.? I created this account just to ask dis qusntn pls
I prefer TronWallet tho, you can purchase Tron from vendors or roqqu, you can download the app or just go to the site directly, once you sign up, deposit your account through direct transfer or through card payment. After funding your account, proceed to purchase (trx).
Roqqu deducts only 2% of your purchase, and they sell Tron @ #11.14 the last time I checked.
Re: . by Athena4444: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Rheatobi:

I prefer TronWallet tho, you can purchase Tron from vendors or roqqu, you can download the app or just go to the site directly, once you sign up, deposit your account through direct transfer or through card payment. After funding your account, proceed to purchase (trx).
Roqqu deducts only 2% of your purchase, and they sell Tron @ #11.14 the last time I checked.
Alright.very helpful. thanks a bunch.
Re: . by Athena4444: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2020
Rheatobi:

hi . so i tried to deposit and my card (visa) was rejected. Tried direct transfer ( providus) and it was unable to process. I don't know what to do again.
Re: . by Rheatobi(f): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Athena4444:

hi . so i tried to deposit and my card (visa) was rejected. Tried direct transfer ( providus) and it was unable to process. I don't know what to do again.
I really don't know what else you can do, let's just wait for the Op.
Re: . by Athena4444: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rheatobi:

alright. thnx for responding
Re: . by Rheatobi(f): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Athena4444:
Uwlc. You can try funding your account again, I heard they (roqqu) had some issues earlier today but they are back now.
Re: . by efe21: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
It is good to know that people are actually following this thread, was beginning to think I was here all by myself before, hence warranting me to take a short break. LoL.

Alright guys, I will answer all questions above dropped in my absence. Then when through, I will continue with the Autoxify update I was on before the break. As you guys know already, I like to furnish us always with hot accurate information on the fly. Cheers guys.
Re: . by efe21: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Audray:
Hi. pls what wallet do u use?
Hello Audrey. Thanks for dropping by and commenting as well. For Trons, I use Tronwallet, math wallet, and Banko Wallet. But I did like to recommend Tronwallet as the best anyway due to it flexibility. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Rheatobi:

Thanks Rheatobi for your insightful contribution. Cheers, nice one Dear.
Re: . by efe21: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Athena4444:
You can access roqqu on their web version, heard it is more prompt on the web version.

Secondly you can convert b t c / e t h to Trons too. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
efe21:
Let's continue guys, no time.
Alright guys, let's continue the Autoxify update, no time as tomorrow is the launch. Prepare to get autoxified tomorrow guys. LoL
Re: . by efe21: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Autoxify is a Tron based Smart Contract With a Unique System and Concept.

Fastest System;-
Autoxify is based on TRON Network which offer very low fees, and fast transactions and functionality.

Auto Referral;-
It gives all members downlines. This is how the global X3 work so you get partners/referrals in your personal slots/levels even without you directly referring or personally inviting them.

Referral Activator;-
Referral Activator is the new concept introduced by the Autoxify team that holds and activate additional 3 entry positions for you on the fly. This is done 3 days after registration. So even after a year and you register know that there is backup referral waiting for you that will all go under you, making you upgrade faster.

This works 100% without fail because it's coded inside the smart contract. This means that there is 300% more users waiting every day into infinite.
Re: . by Aprilfirst: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Well done op, do you have like a whatsapp group where you drop these kind of updates... I'll love to join
Re: . by adexmikky: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Athena4444:

I can't advice you to buy from trust wallet. You can only buy in dollars. Plus, I can't guarantee. Just buy from people. You can still see for 12.
Re: . by Athena4444: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
adexmikky:

I can't advice you to buy from trust wallet. You can only buy in dollars. Plus, I can't guarantee. Just buy from people. You can still see for 12.
Alright. noted. thnx
Re: . by Aprilfirst: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Athena4444:
Alright. noted. thnx

Buy Tron (TRX) from roqqu at cheap rate.
https://app.roqqu.com/signup?ref=SYhLDunWMto2jyLbCMXR

Their app is also on playstore
Re: . by Athena4444: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2020
efe21:
Autoxify is a Tron based Smart Contract With a Unique System and Concept.

Fastest System;-
Autoxify is based on TRON Network which offer very low fees, and fast transactions and functionality.

Auto Referral;-
It gives all members downlines. This is how the global X3 work so you get partners/referrals in your personal slots/levels even without you directly referring or personally inviting them.

Referral Activator;-
Referral Activator is the new concept introduced by the Autoxify team that holds and activate additional 3 entry positions for you on the fly. This is done 3 days after registration. So even after a year and you register know that there is backup referral waiting for you that will all go under you, making you upgrade faster.

This works 100% without fail because it's coded inside the smart contract. This means that there is 300% more users waiting every day into infinite.
Following
Re: . by efe21: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Guys I am super busy like now, and will be back later when the rush is over. To register for Autoxify, copy the link on my signature to your dapp browser and get onboard. Cheers guys, catch you all later for tips.
Re: . by efe21: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2020
Aprilfirst:
Well done op, do you have like a whatsapp group where you drop these kind of updates... I'll love to join
Not really bro, I try to be as thorough as possible here on nairaland about any investment business I did share because of my busy schedules on a daily, but however, anyone is free to interact with me on my WhatsApp handle should there be need for that. I will drop that below. Cheers Bro.
Re: . by efe21: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2020
It is just whatsapp only 0## 8## 0## 3### 6### 5### 0### 6### 2### 0### 9 . Cheers, just remove all the # sign. And there you have it. And say you are from nairaland for quick introduction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.