Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

. - Investment Ads (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10032 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by efe21: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Aprilfirst:

Buy Tron (TRX) from roqqu at cheap rate.
https://app.roqqu.com/signup?ref=SYhLDunWMto2jyLbCMXR

Their app is also on playstore
Nice one bro, guys listen up, you can buy Trons and also sell your earned Trons on that link quoted. Please use the web version of roqqu to buy and don't do instant transfer, rather use the roqqu account number given to you to do internet bank transfer. It is smoother that way. You can also sell your trons on roqqu. Cheers guys.
Re: . by efe21: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2020
With all said and done. Welcome on Autoxify guys for those that had taken action yesterday or early hours of today thus far.

As you guys know already, I bring to you trending legitimate information that can be beneficial to you when properly adhere to. Gradually on this thread, I did be relaying to us more about the game plan of Autoxify.

Just to add something guys. Autoxify started yesterday, and same yesterday, I am happy to tell you guys I have broken even already with my invested capital back to my Tronwallet account. I am totally and completely on zero risk like now guys. Cheers. And that is the power of knowledge.
Re: . by efe21: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2020
So if you new on this thread, I did like to welcome you officially. And for the old timers, I did like to say much love guys, happy Sunday, and you are thereby assured lots of tips and update on this brand new Tron smart contract called Autoxify that launched yesterday.

Cheers and enjoy your day guys, will be back shortly.
Re: . by punisha: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2020
efe21:

Yes Bro. Since they are already late to the party, there is no point investing like now since the wallet balance is heading to being emptied. Hope you get Bro?

This guy sha.
I like how u remove yourself from the whole thing. Clear case of i cannot come and kill myself.
It will suffice to say bank of tron is gone.
Heard people can't make withdrawals anymore.
Who knows how long the autoxify Abi taxify you are talkin about now will last.
Re: . by efe21: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2020
punisha:

This guy sha.
I like how u remove yourself from the whole thing. Clear case of i cannot come and kill myself.
It will suffice to say bank of tron is gone.
Heard people can't make withdrawals anymore.
Who knows how long the autoxify Abi taxify you are talkin about now will last.
LoL. I like people like you. LoL. Autoxify is a matrix smart contract and not an investment per sa, it follows in the category of forsage, lionshare, million money and the likes. Only this time around, Autoxify is offering something that is absent in the above other listed smart contracts that are only manual or safe to say traditionally inclined. Autoxify is offering an automated X3 matrix global matrix that do not requires you to get a referral in order to end as the system gives you that since you had joined the global team on the ground of your registration.

Now addressing your remark on the earlier introduce platform on the Bank of Tron smart contract. I was crystal clear, and dare say thorough when explaining its modus operandi, and I highlighted what can make bank of Tron fail, and that is when the money in the Tronscan balance runs out as it eventually did anyway. Without saying too much on what had already been said. I will quote the cons I just hinted on exactly below.
Re: . by efe21: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2020
efe21:
That screenshot above is the bank of Tron smart contract white paper. That means the most important part of this smart contract and why it had been blazing ever since inception. LoL.

Bank of Tron (B.O.T) is a smart contract on the Tron Blockchain network that nobody can stop at all, as all the total money invested so far is what you are seeing in that balance I circled. Everyday your task is to be keeping watch of that balance because that is also where withdrawal comes from automatically on the Blockchain network without third party interference.

Hence the transparent white paper you see. This smart contract investment can only fail if there is no more money in that balance I circled. Hence you always want to see that balance stable or slightly increasing or even decreasing but not rapid decline ooo because that will mean the obvious. LoL. In a nutshell, we want to see the contract's balance stable.

Second thing to note

Second thing to note is that Tron as a token didn't start yesterday. And this smart contract is over a year already, and hence had gained trust of loyal investors over time. You do not need referer to either deposit or withdraw. Both are done automatically once you place it.

It is been on since April last year, and always blazing, you can check the second thing I circled to confirm that.

LoL, that is all about the contract page guys. Cheers.
So Punisha! As you can see above, I did my job well of thorough sensitisation of stating the cons of what can make it fail. And reiterating, I said without mincing words that the bank of Tron smart contract investment can only fail if there is no more money in the contract's tronscan balance. Cheers Bro, and thanks for dropping by and also leaving a comment. Happy Sunday.
Re: . by punisha: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
efe21:

So Punisha! As you can see above, I did my job well of thorough sensitisation of stating the cons of what can make it fail. And reiterating, I said without mincing words that the bank of Tron smart contract investment can only fail if there is no more money in the contract's tronscan balance. Cheers Bro, and thanks for dropping by and also leaving a comment. Happy Sunday.

Like I said, I like how u go about yours.
We all know they are all scam...just how u go about sensitising people and the fore warnings in subtle way.
We both saying same thing.
Let me rephrase "ur doing well"
Re: . by efe21: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
punisha:

We both saying same thing.
Let me rephrase "ur doing well"
Hahahahahahahaha, alright bro, enjoy the rest of your day. The only thing on my mind now is the next three days for X3. Cheers.
Re: . by Athena4444: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
efe21:

Hahahahahahahaha, alright bro, enjoy the rest of your day. The only thing on my mind now is the next three days for X3. Cheers.
Bro.pls don't slow on ur daily updates for newbies like me that don't know my left or right.
To further get this straight all I need to invest is the 450 or so trx rite.?

This appeared on the site. What does it entail?

Re: . by efe21: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Athena4444:

Bro.pls don't slow on ur daily updates for newbies like me that don't know my left or right.
To further get this straight all I need to invest is the 450 or so trx rite.?

This appeared on the site. What does it entail?
Yes Bro, don't worry I will always update the thread on current updates on Autoxify. Autoxify is 400trx, but the reason why it is good to have above 400 torns when registering is to have enough Trons to cover for transaction fee. It was announced on their official website at early hours of the day that inner bugs are being fixed in order for the site to run better. Everything is in order, just keep following this thread. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Latest Updates From Autoxify Official Telegram

Hello All
I've seen everything that went on today, and I must confess to you that no one is more saddened in this than I am.
The events of the last 24 hours has proven the saying that trust is more precious than silver and gold. And we are paying the price in our misguided faith in a malicious individual.
But, the dream is still alive and burning brighter than ever.
The refferal ACTIVATOR can and WILL work.
Like we promised, we will clean out our whole code and implement the refferal activator in a week's time.
But I want to present another option to us.
While Rob works on the refferal activator and we all test it on the testnet, we will reopen Autoxify on Wednesday, with the following features:
X3 without refferal activator, but with global spills
X4 unchanged.
At the end of one week when all testings have been concluded, we will migrate to the refferal activator and everything resumes, except this time, the ACTIVATOR works perfectly.
In addition, registration price will be reduced to half because we will no longer need to pay the refferal activator 240 TRX.
I would like your opinions on this approach.
Thank you.
Re: . by efe21: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
I am following up bumper to bumper, so will update us on the latest guys immediately I get new information. Cheers and have a beautiful evening guys. Catchaaaa.
Re: . by afamjb: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
efe21:

How Far... ? Hope you will not commit suicide shaa the way you carry the matter for head. hope you didn't drag innocent people into this too... Autoxify is Scam..
Re: . by efe21: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
I hate negatively oriented people, if you come on this thread to post negative vibes, I will ensure your comments gets deleted, and while you yourself gets a ban sanction.

Everything posted on this thread is for information sake, and one is at liberty to use the information or not. And I will not tolerate any trashy comments. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
On autoxify update, inner fixing is still ongoing as indicated on their official telegram. Good night guys, cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Alright guys, today's update on autoxify in a bit......
Re: . by efe21: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Good morning everyone.
The Autoxify family has decided and one week will be allocated for us to complete everything and make sure it works this time on Autoxify.

Henceforth, we will be dropping daily updates on our progress and keep you informed on when the public testing will start. This will allow all members see how all things work before we start fully.

Our aim is to complete this quickly and securely with as little errors as possible

Thanks and cheers guys.
Re: . by efe21: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good news guys, while we are waiting the rebranding of Autoxify. I got wind of an informative that bank of Tron had finally released a new project that corrects the formal lapses that occurred in the previous project.
Re: . by efe21: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hence the new project of bank of Tron was launched hours ago. Like I always say, this is an information thread let say based on information about Tron currency for now. And I always talk about what I am actively involved in as well.
Re: . by efe21: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hence if you are getting on board this new project by bank of Tron, then Invest only in the 5.7% plan with a stated duration of 20 days at a ROI of 128.5% at the end of 20 days.

Link to the new project is on my signature below. Will tell us more later as we journey together from this day 1 that it starts. Cheers.
Re: . by Chidonsky: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
efe21:
Hence the new project of bank of Tron was launched hours ago. Like I always say, this is an information thread let say based on information about Tron currency for now. And I always talk about what I am actively involved in as well.
was it launched by thesame set of people that own bank of torn.Though i followed them on telegram but never saw the end of the discussion since my mb got exhausted.
Re: . by efe21: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chidonsky:
was it launched by thesame set of people that own bank of torn.Though i followed them on telegram but never saw the end of the discussion since my mb got exhausted.
The same guys bro, and they delivered as they said they will. My recommendation is everyone should only Invest in the 5.7% plan stated for 20 days with a ROI of 128.5%. That is the plan I am doing and will be recommending as well. Now is the best time to also Invest.
Re: . by Chidonsky: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
efe21:

The same guys bro, and they delivered as they said they will. My recommendation is everyone should only Invest in the 5.7% plan stated for 20 days with a ROI of 128.5%. That is the plan I am doing and will be recommending as well. Now is the best time to also Invest.
thanks
Re: . by efe21: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chidonsky:
thanks
You are welcome Bro. Cheers
Re: . by Chidonsky: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
efe21:
You are welcome Bro. Cheers
always update us on the the tronscan balance
Re: . by efe21: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Chidonsky:
always update us on the the tronscan balance
Alright Bro. Definitely. Let me start my first update on that asap
Re: . by efe21: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Our very first update of the bank of Tron tronscan wallet balance is 20 million trons with a worth of $735 thousand dollars. A very good start I must say.

Re: . by efe21: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2020
So all the Tron investors here, if you want to come onboard, now is the best time to as lot of people are investing like now and committed to this project. And no not go for longer plans because of greed, always still with 5.7% plan I am doing myself, then we rinse and repeat on and on as we keep monitoring the tronscan together. Cheers, and let's accumulate enough Trons together.
Re: . by efe21: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Therefore, officially like now on this thread, we have two biz based on Tron, and they are;- Bank of Tron, and Autoxify. Therefore I will be updating us on both concurrently. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
We already know e t h and tron to be the most popular coins now. It's popularity is boosted by emerging smart contract platforms using their blockchain networks.

Both coins are decentralized on the blockchain and offer low fees when compared with b t c, but e t h is older and has a higher value than Tron, though Tron is doing well in it own right as well.

With smart contract platforms using both coins springing up daily,users are compelled to transact with either e t h or Tron. This has resulted in a spike in the value of both coins to more than 200% recently. From gifting platforms like forsage to games like beehive and others,these coins are now a household name.

Digital currencies can also be earned by saving as against the traditional way of trading. Now is the best time to accumulate tron to earn profits at the end of the year as the coin is predicted to soar higher in coming months.

Happy cheers guys, that surely was brief, LoL.
Re: . by hefelove(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2020
efe21:
Therefore, officially like now on this thread, we have two biz based on Tron, and they are;- Bank of Tron, and Autoxify. Therefore I will be updating us on both concurrently. Cheers.
Shey bank of tron don done back ni? I have a friend that is doing this bank of tron thing and he was complaining that bank of tron have scammed him, again my phone can't use tron wallet cos of the version, but I have roqque, can't I use it for any investment? Although I prefer buying and storing till the value increases sha. I dey feel u bro.
Re: . by hefelove(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Again I got to know about tronscan when I was looking for a wallet for tron since I can't use tron wallet or trust Wallet, but that tronscan just dey confuse me, I created a tron wallet there, the next day I no see wallet again, I was happy I didn't put any tron there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.