Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 (9340 Views)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
lamo I don't have time to entertain foreign slow poke. tongue tongue Like I said stick your nose, where it belongs. tongue tongue

And if I don't, will you rob a bank to jump on a plane and do something about it
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by CanineOfJackal: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
are you even a Nigerian? No you are not. so shut da fvck up .it's none of your damn business tongue
Do you need to be a Nigeria to condemn evil? Stop being angry with yourself and do an introspection of your life because wild orgies can't build your life.

You need to task yourself to do great things instead of trying to waste your youth on Sex
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by MrBigiman: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2018
The last time I saw this kind of advert, I went to the venue and there was nothing like that. Don't waste time, transport and money.
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2018
LivingFree:

And if I don't, will you rob a bank to jump on a plane and do something about it
You are even dumber than ever. grin grin Why will I waste my precious time to go see a Somalian? who's a refugee in the U.k. tongue tongue
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by OVAFYNBOY(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2018
ritylove:
sex party in disguise nairaland is seriously full of crab

To go there with you just dey hungry me
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Do you need to be a Nigeria to condemn evil? Stop being angry with yourself and do an introspection of your life because wild orgies can't build your life.

You need to task yourself to do great things instead of trying to waste your youth on Sex
owk sir grin grin
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nickymezor(f): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2018
Rubbish undecided
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
You are even dumber than ever. grin grin Why will I waste my precious time to go see a Somalian? who's a refugee in the U.k. tongue tongue

Lol! A proud refugee at that cool

You seem to know a lot about me when I don't even know if you exist, can you say 'fan' grin

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2018
LivingFree:

Lol! A proud refugee at that cool

You seem to know a lot about me when I don't even know if you exist, can you say 'fan' grin

fan to a Somalian shocked shocked kikikik I don suffer grin grin Stick your nose where it belongs refugee tongue tongue
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
fan to a Somalian shocked shocked kikikik I don suffer grin grin Stick your nose where it belongs refugee tongue tongue

It won't be anywhere near you smelly grin
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
LivingFree:

It won't be anywhere near you smelly grin
says a refugee grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by CanineOfJackal: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
Do you need to show how low you can go? I don't know that lady but I think being a Somalian in UK isn't wrong because I can bet my life that you will give your arm and leg to change places with her

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
grin grin
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:

You're coward behind an Alt... I'm bored with you, now... bye Stan! tongue
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Do you need to show how low you can go? I don't know that lady but I think being a Somalian in UK isn't wrong because I can bet my life that you will give your arm and leg to change places with her
kikik who's this clown grin grin
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2018
LivingFree:

You're coward behind an Alt... I'm bored with you, now... bye Stan! tongue
or am too much for you wink smiley Bye bye Dimples129
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
or am too much for you wink smiley Bye bye Dimples129

Bye loyal fan smiley
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by walyx(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2018
Bidobado:

What kind of a party is this where people pay 1k to bang other females... The price tag suggests it's going to be trashy.

My thought too.
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by CanineOfJackal: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
Im that guy that your parents look up to for their survival
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by CanineOfJackal: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
So it's donstan the little boy that was denied lollipop by her neighbor daughter, you have grown beards in your privates to talk back at me, I can see you had an overdose of testosterone that's why you come here with your cheap chauvinism to relive your troubled childhood

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
So it's donstan the little boy that was denied lollipop by her neighbor daughter, you have grown beards in your privates to talk back at me, I can see you had an overdose of testosterone that's why you come here with your cheap chauvinism to relive your troubled childhood
grin grin
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by CanineOfJackal: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
grin grin
Jux negodu your life.

I'm disappointed in your being
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by AgentGoat: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Scam or kidnapping alert. Sex party that cheap?
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2018
walyx:

My thought too.

In my opinion, a decent Group Intimacy is nothing less than 20k upwards. I can't be part of a trashy set up.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by emelda86(f): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

Ewwwww..... undecided
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by emelda86(f): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

Jackal from mordor how u doing nigga!
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by CanineOfJackal: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
emelda86:

Jackal from mordor how u doing nigga!
Baby I'm just angry with umuaka na achi amu na aka and d way they insult ladies here
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Favor99(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
Hey watch it! Don’t insult people like that. That’s racist to. Learn to show people love and respect. Live like a man of God and stop putting people down. Be a follower of Jesus and stop displaying hate and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
ritylove:
sex party in disguise nairaland is seriously full of crab
Do you even understand what "disguise" mean?
Re: Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 by ritylove(f): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ofcourse it is - am sure that's why you posted that b.re.as.t-bearing photo on your DP on nairaland
And this nigga thinks i even give a fck about his opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter / Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.