Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. (1102 Views)

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... / Deeper Life Church Suspends Couple’s Marriage For Eating From Same Plate / It’s Official No Marriage For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by labusinessguide: 4:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Please ma help me just the way you have been helping others. I pray that God will surely bless you, Amen.
I have been in one hell called marriage for eighteen years and I have endured all the pains because of my children and because I can not cater for them if l should leave the house.
The main problem now is that he has refused to allow me
Read¦ https://www.amaraofficial.com/2018/08/i-have-been-in-hellish-marriage-for.html
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by IdeyFindWife: 4:59am On Aug 03, 2018
labusinessguide:
Please ma help me just the way you have been helping others. I pray that God will surely bless you, Amen.
I have been in one hell called marriage for eighteen years and I have endured all the pains because of my children and because I can not cater for them if l should leave the house.
The main problem now is that he has refused to allow me
Read¦ https://www.amaraofficial.com/2018/08/i-have-been-in-hellish-marriage-for.html

18years? Sorrow of sorrows!!
Dat issa really loooooonng time spent being miserable

Gradually empower Urself financially madam and get out, widows and single moms are thriving all over.

Don't die there. Some marriages sef dey scare person pass horror flick

Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by Bluezy13(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

18years? Sorrow of sorrows!!
Dat issa really loooooonng time spent being miserable

Gradually empower Urself financially madam and get out, widows and single moms are thriving all over.

Don't die there. Some marriages sef dey scare person pass horror flick

(1) I bet you didn't open the link.

(2) She is not on this platform.
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by IdeyFindWife: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

(2) She is not on this platform.

We knew it was a link

Errybody drop suggestions hoping the blogger, the OP gets the person(s) to read the aggregate impressions and sift whatever wisdom they can, kapiche?

U ever been to the health, parenting, family sections, hundreds of posts like this abound there.

Anyway, u cld drop urs tip too if u cared instead of policing other pple's views
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by Bluezy13(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

We knew it was a link

Errybody drop suggestions hoping the blogger, the OP gets the person(s) to read the aggregate impressions and sift whatever wisdom they can, kapiche?

U ever been to the health, parenting, family sections, hundreds of posts like this abound there.

Anyway, u cld drop urs tip too if u cared instead of policing other pple's views
Why did you conclusively advised her, when you didn't open the link to read the whole story ??

It is very unwise.
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by IdeyFindWife: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

Why did you conclusively advised her, when you didn't open the link to read the whole story ??

It is very unwise.

1. State your counter points to disprove my advice as invalid
2. Enumerate your own points showing proof I didn't click that link to Amara's blog

This Is a foum for exchange of intellectually stimulating ideas, not second-guessing and making wild accusations that don't mean shyt

I'm ready for whatever you bring
You're no referee here so furrk off my mentions
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by Bluezy13(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

1. State your counter points to disprove my advice as invalid
2. Enumerate your own points showing proof I didn't click that link to Amara's blog

This Is a foum for exchange of intellectually stimulating ideas, not second-guessing and making wild accusations that don't mean shyt

I'm ready for whatever you bring
You're no referee here so furrk off my mentions

Easy fela, don't be pained.

If I hadn't confronted your eagerness to infer without logically referencing the premises of the writeup, you wouldn't have been forced to click the link to Amara's blog, and that automatically and unequivocally makes me your referee!

In addition, asking for my enumeration and at the same time, ranting I should "furrk off" your mentions, forces any reasonable person to admit that you are confused.

Please, dear fellow, learn to be reasonable, responsible and avoid vulgarities at all times.
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by Lalas247(f): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2018
18 years
And you know it’s hellish !
So what do u want us to tell u now .. eh undecided

You refused to work and have your own now you are trapped in hell undecided speechless
Moral lesson ... get a job , business, small shop , just have something doing so u can leave if it gets too hot ......
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by IdeyFindWife: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

[s]Easy fela, don't be pained.

If I hadn't confronted your eagerness to infer without logically referencing the premises of the writeup, you wouldn't have been forced to click the link to Amara's blog, and that automatically and unequivocally makes me your referee!

In addition, asking for my enumeration and at the same time, ranting I should "furrk off" your mentions, forces any reasonable person to admit that you are confused.

Please, dear fellow, learn to be reasonable, responsible and avoid vulgarities at all times.[/s]

Shut up Oga Lai Mohammed!
Yada, yada, yada... a body goes off NL for a while and comes back to what...? Clairvoyant Trolls mimicking skewed AI-predictive algorithms?

NL's truly sunken low with the likes of you handing out fortune cookies

Only one other comment on the thread, does it depart from my submission? Don't U have any "quotable quotes" for her too? tongue

Ur the only one not making any sense whatsoever here
Ur presumptive type ran NL down

Little wonder, at the bolded...
Bluezy13:

A Tip
Carry your betting skills to ur plebe types since that's all ur good at
Simple "State Reasons..."! Nothing, just story, story sermon, smh undecided

Anyway, as for the "vulgarities", i don't abide trolls. And ur type only hide out on faceless forums like NL to troll peeps and be a general no-good nuisance; let me bet too, you won't last, like this, on Quora, Twitter etc
So I meant what I said...furk off kiddo!
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by Bluezy13(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Shut up Oga Lai Mohammed!
Yada, yada, yada... a body goes off NL for a while and comes back to what...? Clairvoyant Trolls mimicking skewed AI-predictive algorithms?

NL's truly sunken low with the likes of you handing out fortune cookies

Only one other comment on the thread, does it depart from my submission? Don't U have any "quotable quotes" for her too? tongue

Ur the only one not making any sense whatsoever here
Ur presumptive type ran NL down

Little wonder, at the bolded...

A Tip
Carry your betting skills to ur plebe types since that's all ur good at
Simple "State Reasons..."! Nothing, just story, story sermon, smh undecided

Anyway, as for the "vulgarities", i don't abide trolls. And ur type only hide out on faceless forums like NL to troll peeps and be a general no-good nuisance; let me bet too, you won't last, like this, on Quora, Twitter etc
So I meant what I said...furk off kiddo!

Mr Ideyfindwife,

Are you alright
Tell me, I'm here to help you.
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by IdeyFindWife: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

Mr Ideyfindwife,

Are you alright
Tell me, I'm here to help you.

Mr Blueballs grin grin
Stop deflecting
Ur "betting" and guessing again

1. U faulted the basis for a viewpoint, ok.
2. Now, contribute ur own "sage" counsel.

Is that ur only equipped to jump into discussions with with wild assertions or did the cat get your tongue? undecided

Tell me, I'm here to troll you back
Re: I Have Been In A Hellish Marriage For Eighteen Years; Advice Me. by Bluezy13(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Mr Blueballs grin grin
Stop deflecting
Ur "betting" and guessing again

1. U faulted the basis for a viewpoint, ok.
2. Now, contribute ur own "sage" counsel.

Is that ur only equipped to jump into discussions with with wild assertions or did the cat get your tongue? undecided

Tell me, I'm here to troll you back

OK...
Your problem is known as chronic dyslexia.
Report back on Monday, 2pm. You'll be admitted asap. I hope you'll find your way home safely.

(1) (Reply)

Guys reveals various ways they test their girls / Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions / When He Is Destined To Be A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.