Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes (12057 Views)

Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes / Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan / Bankole Defects To SDP, We're Unmoved - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by oderemo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2010
I wouldn't wanna mention names.
pls do .aint we all faceless on n.land.
i beg name names. carry go. cool cool cool cool
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
This folks are jst deceiving themselves, seeexxx workers are part of the society.

why this unusual disturbance, leave this girls alone

thaT is their LifE and whaT they wanT.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by eros(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ranoscky:

Back in the yrs when i was still at ajegunle. i was caught by the police when they were on rading at auto wharf mile2.
i was the 1st catch so they took me into their bus (danfo as usual) and asked me to give them 1000naira to free myself but i told them that i don't have such amount with me that all i have is 100naira. and they asked me if i have 500 and i said no and showed them the money with me, but they refused collecting the 100naira and took me too their station (ajeromi police station). before then, they caught more guys along. they kept us in 1 of their boss office and went for the 2nd rading. after all set and done, they asked us to call our parents 4 bailing. some guys amongst us were chevring in fears and some of them called their relatives to come and bail them. Omo me i refused OO, wetin?  undecided wey b say i no tiff nai'em u say make i bail mysef, Omo i bone o. na long tory sha, but to cut d tory short, on their 2nd rading they caught 3gurls and those gurls were asked to bail themselfs with 5000naira each or they'll pass the nite inside cell or if they (the police men) sleep with them (the 3gurls) they'll be freed that nite. can u imagine? asking them to bail themselfs with 5000 each wey dem no b ashawo  shocked. .after every-every sha, 2gurls decided to give them (the police men) their "kpomo" to be freed but 1gurl resisted and decided to pass the nite inside the cell than for her to give them (the policemen) her "kpomo" for them to. . .u know na grin. but the next day dem com livam sha, e com remain 3 of us wey b boys and for d begining we b 30sometin pipu wey dem catch but i was among the last 3peeps to leave d station cos i decided not to call my pipu b'cos i no tiff na  undecided sad. . .y i go bail mysef? sad.  after much-much dem leta leave me d next day sha. omo but i laff tire b'cos na dia u go hear and see different character. we all proove sturbbon head but 1 boy own too much, d police pipu beatam ehn. . .dem tellam to go d nxt day, him say 'em no dey go anywhere oo, say dem don dey beatam since last nite say make dem kuku killam fro here make him die b'cos him no go commot for there. say him come from far place and wen dem (d police pipu) dey beatam, him lost 'em money and him no get money to go back house again. so d police ask am how much be 'em money? him come lie say na 5000, d police pipu com vex com beatam more and more ehn  grin grin grin. . . omo na long tory jare, so 1 of d police come say make dem give am 500 make him carry him wahala dey go make him no come die 4 here. omo i don laff tire so teyyyyyyyyyyy laff no gree me leave police station again oo!  grin grin grin grin grin

LOL, LWKMD FOR HERE OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This goes to show how retarded the Nigerian police is. They are like the scum of the earth. But all of them, bastards, son of a thousand fathers, all b.a.stards like them.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by ogbronx(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
Well,i do think naija should be thinking of better things than love-peddlers.We would have had fewer of them if the economy were ok and women are treated as equals.This goes a long way to show the short-sightedness of our so called leaders.Speaking from a social point of view (ie not fanatical like some moslems and christains) Prostitution can not be totally eradicated.Its the oldest Proffession and ''NO be today".Why not have red-light districts.Like it or not,prostitution has its economic benefits and contrary to believes,Girls and guys wey wayward(then plenty),are more prone to hiv infections.FCT Minister,handle the important issues first abeg.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Owoblows(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2010
soyad:

What of men who patronise them , it takes two to tango .
is a man's world
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by EzeUche(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
Oldest profession in the world!
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
Why arent they showing their face? ahah

funny azz shoit I've read in a long while.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Jencejyde(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2010
ogbronx:

Well,i do think naija should be thinking of better things than love-peddlers.We would have had fewer of them if the economy were ok and women are treated as equals.This goes a long way to show the short-sightedness of our so called leaders.Speaking from a social point of view (ie not fanatical like some moslems and christains) Prostitution can not be totally eradicated.Its the oldest Proffession and ''NO be today".Why not have red-light districts.Like it or not,prostitution has its economic benefits and contrary to believes,Girls and guys wey wayward(then plenty),are more prone to hiv infections.FCT Minister,handle the important issues first abeg.
Good Talk jare
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by swoosh(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
prostitution has been there before we were all born, and it be here centuries after we are all gone. I wonder why we cant get this in to our skulls and get on with more pressing things.

Can anybody name any city in the world where there are no prostitutes? With due respect to all d decent girl- prostitutes exist evn in the offices- some of our girlfriends even do it - and we often patronize prostitutes- I mean even married men- so whats all this fuss??

Govt should rather strive to provide the kind of environment that discourages street prostitution which is often borne out of poverty
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Jencejyde(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
swoosh:

prostitution has been there before we were all born, and it be here centuries after we are all gone. I wonder why we cant get this in to our skulls and get on with more pressing things.

Can anybody name any city in the world where there are no love-peddlers? With due respect to all d decent girl- love-peddlers exist evn in the offices- some of our girlfriends even do it - and we often patronize love-peddlers- I mean even married men- so whats all this fuss??

Govt should rather strive to provide the kind of environment that discourages street prostitution which is often borne out of poverty
God bless you jo!
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by adexking01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
May the Lord God Almighty deliver all of them from this satanic influence, it has no positive impact both medically and spiritually. Demons are responsible for all these non-sense and hence a spiritual warfare must be fought for deliverance, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.

For counselling, deliverance AND PRAYERS send mail to myfestus4u@yahoo.com

God bless u.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
adexking01:

May the Lord God Almighty deliver all of them from this satanic influence, it has no positive impact both medically and spiritually. Demons are responsible for all these non-sense and hence a spiritual warfare must be fought for deliverance, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.

For counselling, deliverance AND PRAYERS send mail to myfestus4u@yahoo.com

God bless u.
grin grin cheesy
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by twinkle87(f): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ashawo get class sha, these are just the unfortunate, desperate ones. All those girls in banks that jump from one big mans office to the other to meet targets and these girls, what is the difference?
Even in the civil service, u see them girls jumping from one Directors office, to a DGs office or Perm- sec office for favours and promotion are they any different from these ones? why cant they clear those ones from abuja na?
its soo painful that the situation of things has pushed them this far, but there are other decent ways of making ends meet.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Faher(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
The big problems are being overlooked while trivial issues are being addressed
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by fowler: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2010
Let him who is without sin, cast a stone? So na ashawo matter dey worry fct minister? i laff in greek. Abi him don forget say na for zone 4 ashawo slap am for 2005 as e no gree pay! I know he hasn't forgotten, we go remind am. Ashanties! una sef don try, make una go find better work, kwanan gida no be marriage. Go and sin no more!
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2010
Faher:

The big problems are being overlooked while trivial issues are being addressed
did you just call the world oldest profession a trivia issue ?
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Faher(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

did you just call the world oldest profession a trivia issue ?

First of all, I wrote trivial (not trivia)
My point is: In the context of Nigeria, we've got much bigger problems to deal with.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
I hope the police is ready to arrest these twats wherever they are seen.

We shall see if they'll go or not. angry angry
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
Faher:

First of all, I wrote trivial (not trivia)
My point is: In the context of Nigeria, we've got much bigger problems to deal with.
it depends on the area you are directing your opinion to.politically,it may not be a number problem but socially and morally,it ranks high as a priority problem.our problems are numerous and i think tackling it from the easier ones can be objectives at times.

1 Like

Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by ayo84(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
if there were jobs, good jobs, these ladies won't do this
this is just lip service the government is doing, there are no jobs, these ladies have families and loved ones to take care off, there are no jobs and business opportunities, its just greedy politicians who have money to spend on all these women
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Faher(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

it depends on the area you are directing your opinion to.politically,it may not be a number problem but socially and morally,it ranks high as a priority problem.our problems are numerous and i think tackling it from the easier ones can be objectives at times.

It's still a waste of time. It's like having a 30% unemployment rate and expecting not to have beggars on the streets

No need to just cut the branches, uproot the damn tree.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
Faher:

It's still a waste of time. It's like having a 30% unemployment rate and expecting not to have beggars on the streets

No need to just cut the branches, uproot the damn tree.
why should we tolerate prost.itution if the same motive ''poverty'' drove people into armed robbery,kidnapping and militancy or is it because they are using their bodies ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Faher(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

why should we tolerate prost.itution if the same motive ''poverty'' drove people into armed robbery,kidnapping and militancy or is it because they are using their bodies ?

Nobody has said we should tolerate prostitution
All I'm saying is we should attack the root of the problem
Sending them away from Abuja will only increase their presence elsewhere
And the men who patronize them will naturally travel to see them.
All it does is create a false scenario for the country.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by AT1: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2010
Hmm, Things de happen for Naija, Wonders shall never end
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by spicyhoney(f): 1:02am On Jun 20, 2010
They must go o. Those girls are so annoying and honestly the way at which they are increasing in number is so scary. You would go to a club with ur friends and these 'stupid things called luv peddlers would be eyeing u as if it's u that made them what they are.

I beg they must leave Abj, Lag that is even bigger does not have them as much as Abj does and the worst part is that they always find their way into every place no matter how classy or chasis the place is.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2010
spicyhoney:

They must go o. Those girls are so annoying and honestly the way at which they are increasing in number is so scary. You would go to a club with your friends and these 'silly things called luv peddlers would be eyeing u as if it's u that made them what they are.

I beg they must leave Abj, Lag that is even bigger does not have them as much as Abj does and the worst part is that they always find their way into every place no matter how classy or chasis the place is.
lwkmd.you sound as if they actuallt snatched your bf.sorry o
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Ken1: 1:21am On Jun 20, 2010
The patronizers should also be arrested as well because without patronage, there'll be no love-peddlers
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Faher(m): 1:22am On Jun 20, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I was about to say the same. lmao
Maybe ladies feel banning love-peddlers will stop their men from cheating, haha.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by dillon67: 1:26am On Jun 20, 2010
those girls you see are popularly known as hookers and they would like to feed on you.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by spicyhoney(f): 2:13am On Jun 20, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Faher:

I was about to say the same. lmao
Maybe ladies feel banning love-peddlers will stop their men from cheating, haha.
No they didnt, far from that.
Seeing them just irritates me and honestly they are so many in Abj, i think some of them just do it for the fun of it. And there are some places u go to where u dont expect to see them but u still find them there and they make it obvious what they are and then u see them staring @ u.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by ceceko86(m): 3:38am On Jun 20, 2010
things are hard , let them allow those girls be.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by OAM4J: 4:16am On Jun 20, 2010
Very funny! Na today?

After few weeks all this heat will die down, in the meantime the minister has just given Abuja police opportunity to make more money and these prostitutes to increase their bargaining price. Nothing is gonna change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike / Bayo Ojo Quizzed By EFCC Over $1.2B Malabu Scam / Osbornegate: All Those Found Culpable Will Be Sanctioned- President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.