Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes (12058 Views)

Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes / Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan / Bankole Defects To SDP, We're Unmoved - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Rastamann: 5:14am On Jun 20, 2010
Many Nigerians are hypocrites. Is it not these politicians that patronize them and make their services expensive, now they want to ban them. Make una leff mata, notin dey happen.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by marvix(m): 5:25am On Jun 20, 2010
Why dont we grant them amnesty! then camp them for orientation and training putting them on a monthly allowance of 100k a month since it seems their presence is worse than the acts of the militants.

The Minister is a frequent visitor at the hotel in Wuse where the order was served and that is why the ladies are in that hotel are considering relocating, does this ring any bell?
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Ranoscky(m): 5:28am On Jun 20, 2010
@OAM4J, RASTAMANN & MARVIX una talk wey jare.

leave pipu wey dey say make dem ban all doz love peddlers, dem neva jam hardship daz y. i know what i'm talking about and make nobody think say i dey support doz love peddlers but i my own be say, na condition make crayfish bend, so if no be condition, crayfish go strait like ruler.Owu dey town now so make una free doz gurls abeg. sad
Just b'cos of hardship, so many guys don travel go abroad. some dey do 419. some dey do kidnapping, some turn armed rubbers, some went for money ritual, some dey do yahoo-yahoo, some has even involve themself in a lif and death biz (saling cocain) all in the name of hardship, and the worst part is that, so many lifes has been lost just b'cos of hardship, i.e. thinking on the road and was hit by a hit and run driver, suicide, etc. their's a company in china name FOXCONN.  manufacturers of "i phone, ipod, mp4, mp5 etc. if i can recall, let me say the last suicide worker died about 3weeks ago and the victim is the number 12th to die by suicide in 11months now. some of them have been complaining to their close friends that the salary is too low and they can't save some money with dem after xpensis and they gat no other job to do if they quit the present job that they'r in, and the hardship in the country is too much. what the china boys do is snatching of handbags, phones, jewelrys etc, just to feed. so if u ask me or to my own opinion, i'll advice doz naija politicians to face the right things to do, they know the real problems of the country, why going for something that is not even 1quarter of nigerian problems?  undecided sad sad and somehow i think their's a hidden agenda on that ban b'cos somebody can't just wake up 1 morning and decide to ban prostitution. something wey don dey b4 dem born am?  lipsrsealed. .even b4 his for father's were born prostitution has been there so why ban it then?  undecided. . .well, na him sabi sha, i believe say 1 of his (the politician) favourite love peddler's disapointed him that was y he had to go for the ban. maybe he called the gurl (love peddler) to come and pass the nite with him and along the line, the gurl has been hooked up by another runs man and told the politician that she's not feeling fine (menses) that she can't make it. so the guy got provoked with the reply from the love peddler with bad konji wey hole am, 'em com paranoid come wake up d next morning and gave the order (ban). i know of so many gurls wey don become bread winners b'cos of that biz and even send 2 or 3 of their brothers to abroad. so make nobody just put eye for dem again abeg, dey were not born into such biz, na condition cause am. make we mind our own biz, and i stil believe that, even the politician himself believes that the biz (prostitution) will still continue so make we just bone dem, no be dia fault!

my opinion, thanx!
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by chidichris(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2010
it is funny because i know that even our lawbreakers(sorry lawmakers) cannot make laws without these girlz who are more like partners.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Echidime(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2010
The police who arrested them are enjoying them
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2010
Echidime:

The police who arrested them are enjoying them
Rotflmao
Ranoscky:

@OAM4J, RASTAMANN & MARVIX una talk wey jare.

leave pipu wey dey say make dem ban all doz love peddlers, dem neva jam hardship daz y. i know what i'm talking about and make nobody think say i dey support doz love peddlers but i my own be say, na condition make crayfish bend, so if no be condition, crayfish go strait like ruler.Owu dey town now so make una free doz gurls abeg. sad
Just b'cos of hardship, so many guys don travel go abroad. some dey do 419. some dey do kidnapping, some turn armed rubbers, some went for money ritual, some dey do yahoo-yahoo, some has even involve themself in a lif and death biz (saling cocain) all in the name of hardship, and the worst part is that, so many lifes has been lost just b'cos of hardship, i.e. thinking on the road and was hit by a hit and run driver, suicide, etc. their's a company in china name FOXCONN.  manufacturers of "i phone, ipod, mp4, mp5 etc. if i can recall, let me say the last suicide worker died about 3weeks ago and the victim is the number 12th to die by suicide in 11months now. some of them have been complaining to their close friends that the salary is too low and they can't save some money with dem after xpensis and they gat no other job to do if they quit the present job that they'r in, and the hardship in the country is too much. what the china boys do is snatching of handbags, phones, jewelrys etc, just to feed. so if u ask me or to my own opinion, i'll advice doz naija politicians to face the right things to do, they know the real problems of the country, why going for something that is not even 1quarter of nigerian problems?  undecided sad sad and somehow i think their's a hidden agenda on that ban b'cos somebody can't just wake up 1 morning and decide to ban prostitution. something wey don dey b4 dem born am?  lipsrsealed. .even b4 his for father's were born prostitution has been there so why ban it then?  undecided. . .well, na him sabi sha, i believe say 1 of his (the politician) favourite love peddler's disapointed him that was y he had to go for the ban. maybe he called the gurl (love peddler) to come and pass the nite with him and along the line, the gurl has been hooked up by another runs man and told the politician that she's not feeling fine (menses) that she can't make it. so the guy got provoked with the reply from the love peddler with bad konji wey hole am, 'em com paranoid come wake up d next morning and gave the order (ban). i know of so many gurls wey don become bread winners b'cos of that biz and even send 2 or 3 of their brothers to abroad. so make nobody just put eye for dem again abeg, dey were not born into such biz, na condition cause am. make we mind our own biz, and i stil believe that, even the politician himself believes that the biz (prostitution) will still continue so make we just bone dem, no be dia fault!

my opinion, thanx!
why would people trade their bodies for wealth all because of poverty.most great men and women were not born with silver spoon,they suffered and had a breakthrough to get to where they are.
you guys would also blame these girls when you happened to get married to one of them and couldnt get pregnant after series of abortion that may have permanently damaged their womb,
there is no justification for people ti resort to crime just because of poverty,surely,God will always provide a way if they had patience.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Ranoscky(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2010
^^I know it's a wrong deed but at the moment that's all they have to do to make a living so why disturbing dem?
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by londoner: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2010
I do feel for the plight of these girls, but many prostitutes in Abuja are not so because they are starving, but because they want to live a lavish lifestyle. Many of them actually have jobs by day, but sell their bodies by night/weekend. Many of them are in University, fully paid by their parents and given pocket money yet they still come to Abuja at the weekends because as usual the allure of quick cash and material things is just irresistable to many Nigerians. Armed robbers in Nigeria are also frustrated and poor graduates, I dont see anyone saying they should be left to carry on their way of making money. Mothers are sending their own daughters into prostitution abroad, should that be accepted aswell? After all its the oldest profession as people are saying.

Who knows how many of them are infected with AIDS or other diseases helping along with their customers to spread it across Nigeria.

The point is, Nigerians today value money above absolutely everything else. We all saw when Ethiopians were actually starving to death, with all their renouned beauty did you hear of a prostitution problem, or their mothers sending them to ltaly to go and sell themselves? No, they have a certain amount of self respect.

I sympathise with those who have lost parents or are homeless, but those I believe are the minority, most just want to live a flashy life through a short cut and prositution for them is that opportunity. I do believe the government should train them though.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by swoosh(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2010
londoner:

many love-peddlers in Abuja are not so because they are starving, but because they want to live a lavish lifestyle.

The point is, Nigerians today value money above absolutely everything else. We all saw when Ethiopians were actually starving to death, with all their renouned beauty did you hear of a prostitution problem, or their mothers sending them to ltaly to go and sell themselves? No, they have a certain amount of self respect.

most just want to live a flashy life through a short cut and prositution for them is that opportunity.

You hav valid points there my brother,
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by mrofficial(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
londoner:

I do feel for the plight of these girls, but many love-peddlers in Abuja are not so because they are starving, but because they want to live a lavish lifestyle. Many of them actually have jobs by day, but sell their bodies by night/weekend. Many of them are in University, fully paid by their parents and given pocket money yet they still come to Abuja at the weekends because as usual the allure of quick cash and material things is just irresistable to many Nigerians. Armed robbers in Nigeria are also frustrated and poor graduates, I dont see anyone saying they should be left to carry on their way of making money. Mothers are sending their own daughters into prostitution abroad, should that be accepted aswell? After all its the oldest profession as people are saying.

Who knows how many of them are infected with AIDS or other diseases helping along with their customers to spread it across Nigeria.

The point is, Nigerians today value money above absolutely everything else. We all saw when Ethiopians were actually starving to death, with all their renounced beauty did you hear of a prostitution problem, or their mothers sending them to ltaly to go and sell themselves? No, they have a certain amount of self respect.

I sympathise with those who have lost parents or are homeless, but those I believe are the minority, most just want to live a flashy life through a short cut and prositution for them is that opportunity. I do believe the government should train them though.

Nigeria is not Ethiopia, Abi Ethiopia dey wear ankara? This is what will have on board, tackle it. No comparison.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^I know it's a wrong deed but at the moment that's all they have to do to make a living so why disturbing dem?
is prostitu.tion a profession to be proud of ? Just asking
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 21, 2010
londoner:

I do feel for the plight of these girls, but many love-peddlers in Abuja are not so because they are starving, but because they want to live a lavish lifestyle. Many of them actually have jobs by day, but sell their bodies by night/weekend. Many of them are in University, fully paid by their parents and given pocket money yet they still come to Abuja at the weekends because as usual the allure of quick cash and material things is just irresistable to many Nigerians. Armed robbers in Nigeria are also frustrated and poor graduates, I dont see anyone saying they should be left to carry on their way of making money. Mothers are sending their own daughters into prostitution abroad, should that be accepted aswell? After all its the oldest profession as people are saying.

i have to disagree. i doubt that the prostitute on the street is doing it to live a flashy life etal.

what you are referring to are our casual campus call girls who are chartered for governors' weekend parties, aristos, etc.

those yes i agree. they are all about flash and big girl.

but the prostitute by the corner - barely educated, trying to make ends meet - i don't think so

my pt just made me realize that this is just typical naija hypocrisy, get rid of the street prostitutes, but leave the hig class ones in place for the senators.

like telephone, ashawo is not for the poor
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 21, 2010
oyb:

i have to disagree. i doubt that the love-peddler on the street is doing it to live a flashy life etal.

what you are referring to are our casual campus call girls who are chartered for governors' weekend parties, aristos, etc.

those yes i agree. they are all about flash and big girl.

but the love-peddler by the corner - barely educated, trying to make ends meet - i don't think so

my pt just made me realize that this is just typical naija hypocrisy, get rid of the street love-peddlers, but leave the hig class ones in place for the senators.

like telephone, ashawo is not for the poor
most of these girls do it for extra cash hoping hoping to hammer at a later time.Most girls in abuja clubs are educated.go to places like xelensio,blakes,ibiza,transcorp and so many others;and you would be surprised at what these girls would charge you for a night.A charge that shows that they are not necessarily hungry but are only seeking a pleasurable life.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Riot5000: 6:14am On Jun 21, 2010
MAYBE THE POLITICAL PROSTITUTES should be looking in the mirror.
Lots of these girls most likely have advanced diplomas, but unable to get JOBS, which the politicians have been INCAPABLE of CREATING.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by mathewjam(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2010
Hope after fighting them
they will also fight the corrupt politicians
that are stealing our money.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by omenka(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2010
i dont patronize prostitutes, neva had, nevar will but tha's borne out of the pity i have for them. i beliv if they had a choice they'd rather not take to the streets. but i was sooo tempted to take a dive the other day in abuja when i went hangin out with a friend at 'Ibiza' wink went out of the joint after a coupla bottles to take a strol around the crescent n couldnt beliv me eyes shocked those babes pure pass Kim Kardashian! come see reflecting bobby nestled perfectly on top them chest with cleavage wey fit make even the most frigid man rigid! i keep dey waka with my fone to my ears, dey form as though i dey make calls but naver missin anythin with my eyes when the headlamps of evry passing car makes a revelation, while them just dey whistle dey holla at me cool but at a point one braveheart come approach me, grab me by the arm dey pull me closer to herself, b4 i offer the slightest hint of resistance, na so the fyn baby just dip her hand inside her bra fallout her beautiful humty dumplings, (some of the best i'd eva seen sincerely!) promising to provide me with d most fabulous treat i'd eva had shocked shocked a flash of weakness ran through me i must confess, but i stayed focussed n politely told her i wasnt game. peeps d babes for that street na die!! cool. but frankly, i feel say those babes too fyn for that kind thing wink
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by londoner: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2010
@Mr official, I was not saying as a country Nigeria is the same as Ethiopia, but Ethiopia is an example of REAL hardship and lack. It shows how different in character Nigerians can be in order to make money.

@oyb, I made a distinction between different types of prostitutes. Many of these girls would turn their noses up at setting up a kiosk to sell recharge cards, or selling tomatoes, briding hair or even frying akara to make ends meet. Other women do it and send their younger ones to school on it. God forbid that some of them go back to the village and farm in order to feed themselves, oh no that would be beneath them. Its not that its the only way to make money, just like armed robbery is not the only way to make ends meet if you cant get a job.

The allure is simply the AMOUNT of money which can be made. It would help if the average Nigerian could be CONTENT with having less for a while until they can work out a better route. Its a quick fix/short cut and many Nigerians just cant resist it.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Ranoscky(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2010
@bluetooth

No!
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Ranoscky(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
I have dated a love peddler before and kini big deal?  undecided  she was in PH and later came down to lagos. very fine and beauriful  gurl. i was so surprised when i heard her speaking a very good english and asked her why is she on that job? and she replied and said she want's to further her education but her parents are not financially fit to support her so she gasto join the game.  cry (and then me sef i know wigo. i for support her but my pocket no long so wetin i go do na? undecided) but she told me that, regardless that she's in the game to make money but she doesn't sleep with anyhow man that comes her way. she has a taste of men she sleeps with and not every men b'cos she knows her class of beauty. after sometime, she told me that she want's to quit the game but her colleagues ask her to continue. she said she's tired of the game that so many men do come to meet her and they said they'll like to marry her but she's not ready for marraige b'cos she stil want's to finish her education, and she asked me to give her an advice on what to do. (wetin u xpect Rano to do wey 'em no get cheddah to support? undecided) so i asked her if she's in love with any1 of those men coming 4 her, and she said yes, that the most richest man amongst all is ok, but not that good to her for marraige (for some reasons) but the one she love's most is a very handsome and decent guy, an inter state bizman. so i asked her if she has told any of them that she want's to further her education? and she said yes, that they all agreed and they promised to support her financially. so i told her to give up the biz and go with anyone of her choice since they said they'll allow her to continue her education and also promised to support her financially. so after that day i'v not gone to see her (for some strange reason) but we do converse on phone. so 1 morning she gave me a call and asked me to come and see her that morning in her hotel room  shocked  shooow!!!  shocked (D tin wey she never tell me b4?  shocked) so i asked her what happened? that she know's i'm going to work that i can't make it to her that morning, that i'll come and see her in the evening when i come back from work, but she said no, that i should come now if i truely love her. . .(Omo D matter tire me OO, i no know wetin i go do.  undecided) so i check myself if i'v commited anything wrong. . .but NO! i didn't do anything wrong and their's time for me to go and see her and still make it to work that morning, so i said ok that i'll be with her a some few munites. when i got there, she has already finished parking her laugages and was waiting for me to arrive and see her for the last time before she leaves. so i was so surprised and asked her what happened? why did she park up her things? and she said GOD has answered her prayers, that she's going back to school right away that she wanted to see me for the last time b4 she leaves. ( finally, she was given some money to go back to school) mehn. . .i was so happy for her that morning oo,  grin i even forgot that i was going to work that morning b'cos i know some xcuss to give for coming late.  cheesy so i helped her and carried her things to the inter state bus terminal where she'll take a bus to her school. thank GOD for her life today, she's married and is blessed with 1 bouncing baby gurl.  cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss  kiss. .we still talk to eachother on phone but not like b4!  cool
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by davidif: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2010
ha ha ha ha, what a name? love peddlers ha ha ha, nigerians have started learning to be politically correct.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by kobikwelu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
pretenders,

most of these so called government officials have 3 love pedlers
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Dede1(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2010
londoner:

Have you spent time in Addis Abeba? Please write of what you know for facts.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Ranoscky(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2010
^^sorry just want to ask a question. . .are u tryna say D Ethiopian gurls were prostituting to make an end meet?

Or if D other way round, den i see no problem with what londoner said, pls just wanna know and no beefing pls. wink
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Dede1(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2010
^^^^ You are free to discern the statement into any slice. However, any job or profession you choose to pursue is basically to make an end meet or even beyond. All jobs involve rendering of services for exchange of goods.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Ranoscky(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2010
^^^thanx for ur manner of response. wink

i believe prostituting is not the right job to make an end meet but i can never blame some1 that is prostituting just to make an end meet b'cos that's what the person gat to do at dat moment to meet up. the peeps dat'r also supporting the ban have never tasted the other side of life, i believe if they have gone through such situation, i believe they'll even go more lenght to the prostituting.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by bodsibobo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2010
Ranoscky Baba!!!

I just de 'gbadun' all your posts meeeen. You must be a 'phylosopher'!!!!

"Go on sounn"
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^^thanx for your manner of response. wink

i believe prostituting is not the right job to make an end meet but i can never blame some1 that is prostituting just to make an end meet b'cos that's what the person gat to do at dat moment to meet up. the peeps dat'r also supporting the ban have never tasted the other side of life, i believe if they have gone through such situation, i believe they'll even go more lenght to the prostituting.
stop contradicting yourself,there is no moral justification for prostitution.if poverty is a better excuse,i see no reason why we criticise those armed robbers and kidnappers.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
I am sure some of them would do vocational training during the day and enjoy at night.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Ranoscky(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2010
Infared reason with the right side of your brain abeg, i'm tryna beef u oo, mind u, but i'm just tryna say that "AT THE MOMENT" that's what they feel like doing to make an end meet then maybe if they meet up, they'll quit the game for a responsible job. afterall how can u tell that 1 is a love-peddler if not for those that leaves in a hotel? dem dey write am 4 face?. . .A guy go hangout with em friends and they'll go for strolling. along the line 1 meets a fine gurl and after the conversation, they xchange BB pin, from there friendship don start be that oo. i believe each and everyone of us have a gurlfriend. how we go take know if she don do protitution b4?  omo dis life is just a simple life, all we gat to do is just to ask GOD to give us the right gurl that's all. omo make we bone matter abeg, their's no big deal on it. who feels like joining the biz should join, and who doesen't feel like should "sojunu", afterall the they'r using their own body and not ours. like i said b4, i have dated 1, and she's now a married gurl with a blessed child. if anybody sees her on the way how can 1 tell that she has done such biz b4? omo make we bone matter abeg, everybody get em own for body. my own be say, i won't ask someone to join the biz just to make and end meet but whosover feels like playing such role, na she sabi and i CAN'T blame her, SIMPLE!

Afterall, na our leaders dey pack our money go put 4 their private account for swiss bank, who dey talk to dem? undecided

abi doz love-peddler money no dey inside?  undecided
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Jakumo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2010
Looking back over three pages of enthusiastic, feverish writing, I wonder how many people tuned in to this subject ONLY because they were hoping to drool over some pictures of "captured" hookers in various states of UnCloth, being offered the option of paying for freedom in cash or kind by "Stern Looking"  Task Force officials.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by londoner: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2010
All these people talking about prostituition being ok to make ends meet. Yes, if the love-peddler is someone else's sister/daughter/cousin isn't it?. If your own sister went into prostitution would you be so "understanding"? You all know that it is not an option for any female in YOUR own family NO MATTER how poor they may become. Neither would you be telling them to do what they have to do to make ends meet. neither would many of you chose a wife who is an ex love-peddler.

@Dede1, If Ethiopians were flooding Italy to be prostitutes in their time of need like Nigerians are, the whole world would know about it. Even Non Nigerians and people who have never been there know about it.

Did you ever hear of Ethiopians doing it ? Yes or no? If no, then you have simply proven my point.
Re: 'we're Going Nowhere'-abuja Prostitutes by Ranoscky(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^All u have to say is maybe the %tage of Ethiopians doing it (prostitution) is lower than the %tage of nigerians
b'cos i know, or even, if not that this is a public forum, i'll send 3 phone numbers of Ethiopian love-peddlers to u! so long as this world is concern no country is existing without love-peddlers in it. i'm not spporting dem but it's an old proffession and b4 our forefather's if love peddlers cannot be stopped back in those days then na who go come stop am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working / TUC, NLC Split As DSS Warns Labour Against Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.