Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die (1295 Views)

she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) / I might die before I clock 30 / So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by pweshdodo(m): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Please help me!!!!!
I have anger issues and it has cost me a lot of thing.....
I have tried many things to make it go but it's still there..
I can smash anything whenever am angry
Pls help a brother
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by bot101(m): 1:38am On Aug 04, 2018
pweshdodo:
Please help me!!!!!
Pls help a brother

Anger or any emotion for that matter is not difficult to control. You just have to be in a state of self and environmental awareness, and you'll find most emotional issues pretty easy to manage, even direct.
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by pweshdodo(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2018
bot101:

Anger or any emotion for that matter is not difficult to control. You just have to be in a state of self and environmental awareness, and you'll find most emotional issues pretty easy to manage, even direct.
Thanks
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by ipobarecriminals: 3:14am On Aug 04, 2018
sad just listen to a cool music like Ebenezer Obey,Sunny Ade,Segun Adewale,Oliver d Coque,Funwontan,/take a walk down d street.Pray against the spirit of anger.E go beta
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2018
You only do foolish things you would regret when you act out of anger, remember that always. Choose to be wise.

Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by donbachi(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Lick sugar while bathing with joy soap.
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by pweshdodo(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2018
donbachi:
Really?
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by pweshdodo(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2018
donbachi:
Thanks
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by pweshdodo(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad just listen to a cool music like Ebenezer Obey,Sunny Ade,Segun Adewale,Oliver d Coque,Funwontan,/take a walk down d street.Pray against the spirit of anger.E go beta
Amen thank you
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by Goddyss(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Meditate at least 30 minutes daily telling yourself to be calm when upset. Do it for 30 days continuously. Your brain will remember the srlf-examining question when you get angry and control your head
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by Bluezy13(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Keep smashing until you one day smash something that'll return you to factory reset mode.

It is very normal.
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by sarahade(f): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2018
pweshdodo:
Please help me!!!!!
Pls help a brother
Go for therapy before life go humble you.
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by Apina(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Emotional maturity is one of the deciding factors for you to be called a man. No one can help you and thats a fact, if you have no understanding of yourself yet, how do you expect us who don't know you to proffer solutions? Te ipsum novi hominem(Man know thyself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by pweshdodo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarahade:

Go for therapy before life go humble you.
I will
Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!!!! Someone Might Die by memories1(f): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
These are simple steps that helped me when I was struggling with rage:

When faced with enraging situations, count from 1 to 10 in your mind before you say anything.

If possible, leave the scene. Walking away isn't​ a sign of weakness, it is that of wisdom, restraint and strength.

Pick your battles, not everything is worth getting hung up on.

Especially for family and friends, or people that matter much to you, try not to address annoying situations immediately it occurs, it's likely to degenerate into something it shouldn't.

Then, try the book of Proverbs if you're Christian. I don't necessarily read it in the common King James version but I go for simple English translations. It removes any form of tediousness from it and makes reading it enjoyable.

Lastly, breathe. BREATHE, brother, BREATHE...and realize that most things we agitate about isn't necessary in the long run.

(1) (Reply)

CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] / How Exactly Is Fornication A Sin? / I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.