Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (46290 Views)

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

I can never debate with certified & brainwashed Zone Bs. grin

Did you see me debate with u? Who is debating with you. Lols look at this jobless fo.ol that want to go into herdmen argument with me, and i refused to go the gutters with him. I cant debate anything with a jobless person like u

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Amumaigwe: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
The same way you helped Fayose's candidate vote from Aba right?

The same way you would help vote in senator Adeleke as governor. Same way you would help vote Dino as senator, etc.

When you point that finger at someone, take note of those pointing right back at you.

"Andy" will succeed in Jesus name, amen.

I don't care what happens in any part of the zoo. Remember, I am a Biafran. So steer clear!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Almaiga: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Dont mind the upper iweka touts who hides under social media to show their hungry self.

You Sabi them well. grin grin
Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Did you see me debate with u? Who is debating with you. Lols look at this jobless fo.ol [/b]that want to go into herdmen argument with me, and i refused to go the gutters with him. I cant debate anything with a [b]jobless person like u

Are you sure I am jobless? grin Well, if you call my current state 'jobless', then I pity your pride. I know the thing pain you as the likelihood of your terrorist master returning to power in 2019 to secure your 30k BMC job is becoming thiner by the day.

Kai Baber! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Almaiga: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Amumaigwe:

I don't care what happens in any part of the zoo. Remember, I am a Biafran. So steer clear!
cool

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

Only terrorist use such dirty words. I am not one of you. BTW: what is your 'status in life' Oga Ade, you better go back and be looking for Buhary posts to submit your like & share otherwise you are risking your 30k BMC job. grin

Hahahahahahahaha. My daily job gives me about 50k naira a single day. With the way you remain rooted to nairaland for close to a decade hating and being bitter, i dont think any meaningful organisation will employ you, or if any reasonable business will thrive under you. There like i said even in your dreams you cant earn a month what i earn a day.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Hahahahahahahaha. My daily job gives me about 50k naira a single day. With the way you remain rooted to nairaland for close to a decade hating and being bitter, i dont think any meaningful organisation will employ you, or if any reasonable business will thrive under you. There like i said even in your dreams you cant earn a month what i earn a day.

WOW! 50K per day? meaning 1.5m per month? shocked Please help me, am sorry for the troubles... embarassed

If I can earn 50k per day as net profit, I will start singing for Buhary the confirmed terrorist.

Help a brother.... Let me go & PM you. shocked

Cc: Madridguy, Tonyebarcanista, you guys need to help me appeal for help from this Nairaland multi-millionaire. shocked

6 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Almaiga:

You Sabi them well. grin grin
Nigerians are wiser now.

Most of them are frustrated with no job. Forget all these thier chest beating and hate speeches, most cant afford 2 squared meal. The only way they can show their frustration is to come and show hate for their easy target PMB and anybody that supports him
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

WOW! 50K per day? meaning 1.5m per month? shocked Please help me, am sorry for the troubles... embarassed

If I can earn 50k per day as net profit, I will start singing for Buhary the confirmed terrorist.

Get out. Frustrated tout
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Most of them are frustrated with no job. Forget all these thier chest beating and hate speeches, most cant afford 2 squared meal. The only way they can show their frustration is to come and show hate for their easy target PMB and anybody that supports him

I think you are becoming proud now. Haba, ti isu eni ba ta, a ma un da'owo bo ni. Ki ni se o ri?

4 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Almaiga: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

This guy don finish Ibo's aswear. grin

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Get out. Frustrated tout

My friend, are you sure that 50k is not income from your oga sales shop? because if you truly earn 50k profit per day you will not blow your trumphet here.

Maybe you be Yahoo+?

4 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

My friend, are you sure that 50k is not income from your oga sales shop? become if you truly earn 50k profit per day you will not blow your trumphet here.

Maybe you be Yahoo+?

Hahahahahahahhah. Oga shut up you are frustrated
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by madridguy(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin

Firefire:

Cc: Madridguy, Tonyebarcanista, you guys need to help me appeal for help from this Nairaland multi-millionaire. shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Hahahahahahahhah. Oga shut up you are frustrated

Let me tell you a secret, it will take you like 15 years to get to half of where Grace has brought me (even with your bragging peanut 50k per day). It's God.

Madridguy call your fellow Sai Barber to order. tongue

Elegbe mo egbe oooo.

3 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Almaiga:

This guy don finish Ibo's aswear. grin

I am an igbo guy but i hate the way most of these my people behave i swear, giving us bad name. Imagine one nonentity just opened a thread to tell us how Kenneth killed his political career. When he is not feeding him. But same people were hailing tambuwal for joining PDP
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by rajiraymond(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Amumaigwe:

I hope you help will vote him in as governor of Enugu state right from Ogbomosho.

Must everybody be brainwashed in that region?
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

I am an igbo guy but i hate the way most of these my people behave i swear, giving us bad name. Imagine one nonentity just opened a thread to tell us how Kenneth killed his political career. When he is not feeding him. But same people were hailing tambuwal for joining PDP

Part of the FAKE 5% Igbo the terrorist talked about. Proud element, who sees daily sales of 50k as part of his worth. Olodorabata. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by madridguy(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Boss of life, I throw salute.
Bros, you know the way you're attacking PMB recently only few we understand that you're not against anybody or pro anybody rather you are Pro good governance.

Firefire:

Let me tell you a secret, it will take you like 15 years to get to half of where Grace has brought me (even with your bragging peanut 50k per day). It's God.

Elegbe mo egbe oooo.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Boss of life, I throw salute.
Bros, you know the way you're attacking PMB recently only few we understand that you're not against anybody or pro anybody rather you are Pro good governance.

Baba GO-SLOW should go and rest.

Btw:

That guy is very rich ooo, he earns 50k per day. While me as poor as I am enjoy 70k per day hotel bill. embarassed Maybe, I need help from him?

Kai Barber!

3 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by madridguy(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Bros, my worry now is who will take over after baba in 2023. grin

Firefire:

Baba GO-SLOW should go and rest.

Btw:

That guy is very rich ooo, he earns 50k per day. While me as poor as I am enjoy 70k per day hotel bill. embarassed Maybe, I need help from him?

Kai Barber!
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

See your way of reasoning? It shows your Lord is super clueless and not fit to rule. Opposition sponsored attacks? shocked incredible!
They don't know that they are implicating themselves indirectly.
If politicians are sponsoring the killing, then the govt is in better position to crush those killers so that they won't sabotage their administration.
So saying that opposition is sponsoring the killing is like saying that Buhari is not capable of being the President since he can't tackle the herdsmen .

Let them keep exposing their @ss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Bros, my worry now is who will take over after baba in 2023. grin

You mean, you still support the continuity of the bloodletting across Nigeria?

You still wish Nigeria continue in this lawless state?

Am suprised that after our tete-a-tete you can still have any valid reason(s) to support a confirmed muderer? I am short of words.

Anyway, I wish you people who live in the shithole fulltime best of luck. (You must stay put) tongue

Our discussion still stands irrespective of your political position.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

Elegbe mo egbe oooo.

Lol.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

They don't know that they are implicating themselves indirectly.
If politicians are sponsoring the killing, then the govt is in better position to crush those killers so that they won't sabotage their administration.
So saying that opposition is sponsoring the killing is like saying that Buhari is not capable of being the President since he can't tackle the herdsmen .

Let them keep exposing their @ss

They are brainless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

Part of the FAKE 5% Igbo the terrorist talked about. Proud element, who sees daily sales of 50k as part of his worth. Olodorabata. grin

Yes. Your president is a terrrorist. Keep insulting A man old enough to be your father or even grand father. A man who did not do any wrong to you
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Lol.

You are too proud. Dont forget pride goes before ...

2 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Yes. Your president is a terrrorist. Keep insulting A man old enough to be your father or even grand father. A man who did not do any wrong to you

I see you are either too young or naive to understand...

Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Duru1(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Deprofessional:
Kenneth Okonkwo, popularly known as Andy, is a man loved by all in the south east and among the Igbos.

His popularity came from his role in his debut film 'living in bondage'

I for one prefer watching any film that featured Andy because of his true to life acting as well as the story line of most of his films.

All these popularity and love are gradually coming to an end owing to the support Andy has for President Buhari and his unguarded utterances against his people.

Mr Andy has shown by his words that he is far from his people.

Whoever adviced him to drop Buhari's name in his infamous speech made a very big mistake. It has done an irreparable damage to whatever ambition he has.

Mr Andy seen not to know that the Igbos have suffered greatly under Buhari's government.

Mr Andy insulted the sensibilities of the Igbos when he stated that the Igbos will wander in the wilderness for 8 years if they fail to vote Buhari.

Noting can be more insulting than this. This has led the youths of Enugu state declaring that Andy will never be governor in Enugu state.

Mr Andy failed to learn from the predicament of former governor of Anambra state Mr Ngige.

Mr Andy failed to understand that Buhari hates the Igbos both in words and actions and has chosen to parlay with a known enemy. Thus, the igbos in Enugu state have chosen to kill his political ambition.

This jackass should continue with his half-baked comical clowning in Nollywood make belief scenes. I really wonder how this goon became a lawyer. If this moronic dingbat has nay form intellect, he should have realized that Ndigbo have survived 48 years of marginalization and next four years of Buhar’s regime, if he wins 2019 election, shall a walk in the park.

4 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by sonofoluku: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2018
softmind24:
which is a win win for him because all politicians are in it for his/her pocket

You too get sense...

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by bender79: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2018
donttouchme:
His choice of words were insensitive for a person seeking to be governor of enugu state. The wound inflicted by herdsmen in some part of the state is still fresh in their memory. His words were not well articulated rather desperate. He should have focused more on himself. I don't see him surviving politically.
You are not smart. Do you think he gives a hoot about being governor?

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

You are too proud. Dont forget pride goes before ...

I am not proud. Nobody is saying you should not have different views. You might decide not to vote for PMB and chose your candidate, but insulting others for their choice is a no no. Calling your president a terrorist, which is not true is also a no no. Talk about what he has not done well as a president and present to us what your candidate can do. But raining insults on him will only make his people to rally round him the more. Let igbo people stop carrying buharis hatred for head like gala. This might hurt us later. Again i tell you i am not proud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige / Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Reacts To The Death Of Debe, Ojukwu's First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.