Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (46904 Views)

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

I see you are either too young or naive to understand...

Sorry!

Well i dont know the age you classify as young anyway. But no matter what insulting PMB even at his age and as a president is not wise. Have you ever seen sebsible politicians like Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso and Markarfi insult Buhari before? Even when they dont agree with him. Buhari is not your mate, how do you want to convince someone that buhari is bad, when you dont give out a constructive criticism.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by madridguy(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Bros, every Nigerians condemned the bloodbathing everywhere but the fact remains the people that brought boko haram, Niger delta avengers are still same people that brought the vampires killing innocent Nigerians. I pray God expose them all soonest.

Mind you, PMB has big fault in the whole scene too but am still very convinced he is the best for Nigeria as at today.

I can't imagine people like Saraki, Atiku taking over the affair of Nigeria, hence my early post.

As for the thing, the guy still telling me that I will get it soon. I called him yesterday again.
Thanks.

Firefire:

You mean, you still support the continuity of the bloodletting across Nigeria?

You still wish Nigeria continue in this lawless state?

Am suprised that after our tete-a-tete you can still have any valid reason(s) to support a confirmed muderer? I am short of words.

Anyway, I wish you people who live in the shithole fulltime best of luck. (You must stay put) tongue

Our discussion still stands irrespective of your political position.

Peace!

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

I am not proud. Nobody is saying you should not have different views. You might decide not to vote for PMB and chose your candidate, but insulting others for their choice is a no no. Calling your president a terrorist, which is not true is also a no no. Talk about what he has not done well as a president and present to us what your candidate can do. But raining insults on him will only make his people to rally round him the more. Let igbo people stop carrying buharis hatred for head like gala. This might hurt us later. Again i tell you i am not proud

If you are not proud you will not be telling me you earn 50k per day. What concerns my post here and how I choose to spend my free time with how much you earn and what level you have attained? Those statements of yours are nothing but clear pride.

May God sustain you and beyond in your current status. Amen!

Shalom!

FYI: I am Yoruba with no inheritance in Igbo land.

God bless Nigeria.

Kai Barber!

4 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Bros, every Nigerians condemned the bloodbathing everywhere but the fact remains the people that brought boko haram, Niger delta avengers are still same people that brought the vampires killing innocent Nigerians. I pray God expose them all soonest.

Mind you, PMB has big fault in the whole scene too but am still very convinced he is the best for Nigeria as at today.

I can't imagine people like Saraki, Atiku taking over the affair of Nigeria, hence my early post.

As for the thing, the guy still telling me that I will get it soon. I called him yesterday again.
Thanks.

Is okay. All those mentioned names are going no where like Buhary.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by gidgiddy: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Does it then mean that you asslick Jonathan, Okonjo Eweala, Saraki, FFK, Reno, Dino, etc?

Why do you people go "he is asslicking" once one fails to support your own people or course? Must we all walk in the same direction? Don't you have the people you support? Is that asslicking?

The risk involved with using these foul languages when talking about politicians is that, more often than not, you are made to eat the shìt you shat. What I mean is, these guys are known to be unstable. Peradventure his interests align with yours tomorrow, you'd start praising the same man you called all manner of names, making yourself exactly what you called them.

Easy does it better in politics gentleman.

You are talking out of context, I don't see any Igbo singing the praises of Reno or Jonathan the way Okonkwo is singing the praises of the Daura cattle rearer. I'm an Igbo man and I live in Enugu. Okonkwo is coming to ask for my vote but he is telling me that a man like Buhari who has marginalised us Igbos, killed our unarmed brother with python dance, made our economy worse since coming to power is the 'messaiah' Igbos should embrace.

And then when people like me disagree with Okonkwo, he tells us that he owes us no apology for supporting Buhari. The man doesn't care what his fellow Igbos think but he wants his fellow Igbos to elect him to office? I laugh in Greek. The man murdered his political career

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are talking out of context, I don't see any Igbo singing the praises of Reno or Jonathan the way Okonkwo is singing the praises of the Daura cattle rearer. I'm an Igbo man and I live in Enugu. Okonkwo is coming to ask for my vote but he is telling me that a man like Buhari who has marginalised us Igbos, killed our unarmed brother with python dance, made our economy worse since coming to power is the 'messaiah' Igbos should embrace.

And then when people like me disagree with Okonkwo, he tells us that he own us no apology for supporting Buhari. The man doesn't care what his fellow Igbos think but he wants his fellow Igbos to elect him to office? I laugh in Greek. The man murdered his political career

According to Buhary, you people are 5% and should not expect anything from his gonment.

Unfortunately, some elements among you are cheering him. Wetin concern me sef. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2018
But you know the duo are the favorites of the opposition. Just yesterday Saraki decamped and he got the highest office of the PDP tongue

So PDP will either present Atiku or Saraki has their candidate.
As for now, am pleased with Sai Baba

Firefire:

Is okay. All those mentioned names are going no where like Buhary.

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

If you are not proud you will not be telling me you earn 50k per day. What concerns my post here and how I choose to spend my free time with how much you earn and what level you have attained? Those statements of yours are nothing but clear pride.

May God sustain you and beyond in your current status.

Shalom!

FYI: I am Yoruba with no inheritance in Igbo land.

God bless Nigeria.

Kai Barber!

You said i earn 30k monthly as a BMS employee first. I found it ridicoulous. Meanwhile you can come from any part of the country it doesnt make any difference. My friends are scattered all over the world. But any African i see as my own. What i hate the most is ethnic and religiuos division. I anybody i see that propagate it, agitates me. Because we didnt chose which tribe or religion will be born into. Most people here hate PMB not necessarily because he is a bad person, but just because he is a fulani, likewise most that supports him. That is very very bad. If you don't like him because of bad governance, well you have the right to that.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
But you know the duo are the favorites of the opposition. Just yesterday Saraki decamped and he got the highest office of the PDP tongue

So PDP will either present Atiku or Saraki has their candidate.
As for now, am pleased with Sai Baba

Time will tell. FYI, Bukola is deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You said i earn 30k monthly as a BMS employee first. I found it ridicoulous. Meanwhile you can come from any part of the country it doesnt make any difference. My friends are scattered all over the world. But any African i see as my own. What i hate the most is ethnic and religiuos division. I anybody i see that propagate it, agitates me. Because we didnt chose which tribe or religion will be born into. Most people here hate PMB not necessarily because he is a bad person, but just because he is a fulani, likewise most that supports him. That is very very bad. If you don't like him because of bad governance, well you have the right to that.

Goodluck sir. bon voyage

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Corrinthians(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Here was your reply when someone called you "Ode".

Firefire:

Only terrorist use such dirty words. I am not one of you. BTW: what is your 'status in life' Oga Ade, you better go back and be looking for Buhary posts to submit your like & share otherwise you are risking your 30k BMC job. grin

On the same page, on the same thread, you wrote:

Firefire:
The ediot will regret those statements for the rest of his useless life.

The cow thought the terrorist can help him to rig his election and become the governor in Enugu state by those careless statements. He will live to blame the day he was born. Oponu!

Mehn! That was like going from zero to 70mph in the blink of an eye. Given YOUR OWN WORDS, do we suppose you are a terrorist per excellence or what?

You see what happens to you when you allow emotions get in the way of commonsense?

Grow up Firefire grow up.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by donttouchme: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Mr Kenneth okonkwo is a true definition of (AGIP) Any Government In Power.

3 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Here was your reply when someone called you "Ode".

On the same page, on the same thread, you wrote:

Mehn! That was like going from zero to 70mph in the blink of an eye. Given YOUR OWN WORDS, do we suppose you are a terrorist per excellence or what?

You see what happens to you when you allow emotions get in the way of commonsense?

Grow up Firefire grow up.

Any word(s) in the dictionary is allowed to be used against anyone in the public space / politics.

However, the rule 2 here on Nairaland prevents/disallowed such use.

Please be guided.

3 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
The same way you helped Fayose's candidate vote from Aba right?

The same way you would help vote in senator Adeleke as governor. Same way you would help vote Dino as senator, etc.

When you point that finger at someone, take note of those pointing right back at you.

"Andy" will succeed in Jesus name, amen.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2018
donttouchme:
Mr Kenneth okonkwo is a true definition of (AGIP) Any Government In Power.

Bread & butter politics without any ideology.

shocked

4 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Corrinthians(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

Any word(s) in the dictionary is allowed to be used against anyone in the public space / politics.

However, the rule 2 here on Nairaland prevents/disallowed such use.

Please be guided.
Oooh really? I guess according to nairaland rules, calling someone a terrorist just as you called MrJanuzaj is a complement.

Grow up Firefire. Your conduct nowadays depict you as some sour little kid. You're older and better than that.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by ideology(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

Bread & butter politics without any ideology.

shocked

He can't win, it is all for federal appointment same as sowore and Dure

2 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oooh really? I guess according to nairaland rules, calling someone a terrorist just as you called MrJanuzaj is a complement.

Grow up Firefire. Your conduct nowadays depict you as some sour little kid. You're older and better than that.

Senior Advocate! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2018
ideology:

He can't win, it is all for federal appointment same as sowore and Dure

I can imagine. Fighting for their pockets.

4 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Corrinthians(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

And then when people like me disagree with Okonkwo, he tells us that he owes us no apology for supporting Buhari. The man doesn't care what his fellow Igbos think but he wants his fellow Igbos to elect him to office? I laugh in Greek. The man murdered his political career
So much lies in a single post. Yours is a situation that cannot be helped. cheesy
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by madridguy(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2018
You mean Saraki is playing tongue To me, either Atiku, Kwankwaso, or any nPDP are enemy of the State.

Firefire:

Time will tell. FYI, Bukola is deceiving himself.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Deprofessional:

[s]Kenneth Okonkwo, popularly known as Andy, is a man loved by all in the south east and among the Igbos.

His popularity came from his role in his debut film 'living in bondage'

I for one prefer watching any film that featured Andy because of his true to life acting as well as the story line of most of his films.

All these popularity and love are gradually coming to an end owing to the support Andy has for President Buhari and his unguarded utterances against his people.

Mr Andy has shown by his words that he is far from his people.

Whoever adviced him to drop Buhari's name in his infamous speech made a very big mistake. It has done an irreparable damage to whatever ambition he has.

Mr Andy seen not to know that the Igbos have suffered greatly under Buhari's government.

Mr Andy insulted the sensibilities of the Igbos when he stated that the Igbos will wander in the wilderness for 8 years if they fail to vote Buhari.

Noting can be more insulting than this. This has led the youths of Enugu state declaring that Andy will never be governor in Enugu state.

Mr Andy failed to learn from the predicament of former governor of Anambra state Mr Ngige.

Mr Andy failed to understand that Buhari hates the Igbos both in words and actions and has chosen to parlay with a known enemy. Thus, the igbos in Enugu state have chosen to kill his political ambition.

[/s]

Kenneth Okwonkwo is a member of the Igbo Presidency 2023 movement. We will not allow his career die, by the grace of God.

Who made you decider of whose political career fails or succeeds in Igbo Land? Oga, park in one corner.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
You mean Saraki is playing tongue To me, either Atiku, Kwankwaso, or any nPDP are enemy of the State.

Buhary should not attempt to rig the election.

4 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Corrinthians(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

Senior Advocate! cheesy
Grow up Firefire. You are too old for this. Leave that conduct to the kids around here. wink
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Grow up Firefire. You are too old for this. Leave that conduct to the kids around here. wink

Ok sir. Let us go to the next topic. cheesy

Kai Barber!

4 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by tinsel: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Amumaigwe:

He will not be able to keep the appointment for long if he eventually proves not to have electoral value; this he appears to have started loosing in advance.
Tell me the electoral.Value the likes of Osita Okechukwu has but today he the director general of voice of Nigeria. Receive sense.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2018
Deprofessional:
[s]Kenneth Okonkwo, popularly known as Andy, is a man loved by all in the south east and among the Igbos.

I for one prefer watching any film that featured Andy because of his true to life acting as well as the story line of most of his films.

All these popularity and love are gradually coming to an end owing to the support Andy has for President Buhari and his unguarded utterances against his people.

Whoever adviced him to drop Buhari's name in his infamous speech made a very big mistake. It has done an irreparable damage to whatever ambition he has.

Mr Andy seen not to know that the Igbos have suffered greatly under Buhari's government.

Mr Andy insulted the sensibilities of the Igbos when he stated that the Igbos will wander in the wilderness for 8 years if they fail to vote Buhari.

Noting can be more insulting than this. This has led the youths of Enugu state declaring that Andy will never be governor in Enugu state.

Mr Andy failed to learn from the predicament of former governor of Anambra state Mr Ngige.

Mr Andy failed to understand that Buhari hates the Igbos both in words and actions and has chosen to parlay with a known enemy. Thus, the igbos in Enugu state have chosen to kill his political ambition.[/s]

You say Buhari hates Igbos. But twice in his quest to become presudent, he chose Igbos as his running mates. He chose Okadigbo and Ume Ezoke.

You just hate Buhari. That's all.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Roric: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Deprofessional:
Kenneth Okonkwo, popularly known as Andy, is a man loved by all in the south east and among the Igbos.

Mr Andy failed to understand that Buhari hates the Igbos both in words and actions and has chosen to parlay with a known enemy. Thus, the igbos in Enugu state have chosen to kill his political ambition.

Na thunder go fire you for insulting ANDY.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Bros you know APC don't have time rigging election. Our election is always free and fair.

Firefire:

Buhary should not attempt to rig the election.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Akpacha(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Immanuels7:
He might not necessarily lose, as APC might find one appointment to give him
which appointment? Where better pple in apc never smell anything. He is finished!

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Corrinthians(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

Ok sir. Let us go to the next topic. cheesy

Kai Barber!
Good. Glad you're leaning. Please try to conduct yourself in a civil and mature manner typical of adults your age in the next thread. It is the very least expected of a veteran.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Centcanada: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Kenneth should have at least learn how to make some utterances due to his ambition. He fail woefully on social media. I just pray he gain relevance again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) / Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.