Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (41985 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Hahahaha. Jamaican women are like lions. Be careful next time. Why not go for Irish or Dutch girls? These ones are super natural and romantic.
i ve been out with a Dutch black Girl, she was very nice, very pleasant, very caring, i enjoyed her Company so much, but she refused to live in London she said london is very stressful for her. so she went back to Holland.

Irish i fancy but i am petrified of their Gypsy lifestyle, i ve Always seen Irish women as gypsies, i might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2018
EVILFOREST:
TRUTH is bitter. They should bury their faces in shame. I married a lady based ABROAD, and her mentality is entirely different. most NIGERIAN LADIES are RUMINANTS, that’s why they are always hungry. They possess 4 stomachs that rarely get filled.
ahhhan four stomachs chai...

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2018
erico2k2:

make we talk true, how many 9ja babes get house get car, within the ripe age of 40, still single no kids and are looking for Man. talk true, E nor plentyThe white babes nor Business marriage or full time husband, to them marriage nah just small paper, so no biggy, nah their way but on the flip side, 9ja chic see marriage as it. there is a very massive difference btw the married 9ja lady and the single 9ja lady.
As per the cinema thing, you are right but they often not asking if they could even buy pop corn, just pop corn of £7 no way. Our sisters should stop DEMANDING* that's the word. How come the Jamo babes, the Zim babes and even Ghana babes dey catch up now, they can take 9ja guys out and at least buy two or three drinks. Its though for the 9ja babes here, the competition high.
True! Talk, i think Naija babes are still stuck with the mentality that men must pay for everything, Jamaicans are worst than Nigerian babes. dem be thieves grin

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2018
erico2k2:

Bross Bross wink wink wink
grin grin grin but she was good in bed, i must say bu, her pussi cost me my belongings.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by erico2k2(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Naija guys deserve Naija babes.
Lots of guys here don't work on their attitudes because they feel with money one woman must manage them. Poverty and laziness is really dealing with women here, so they are right.

Naija guy dating foreign lady, can he dare beat her for frying 4eggs grin, tell her men are polygamous in nature, pack all his family to the house and expect her to pound akpu or cheat, divorce her and wanna keep everything to himself?

This our arrangement, albeit bad, is working for both parties o. As more Nigerian women get financially empowered, men will get away with less nonsense. We can already see the rising divorce rate.
Hope we are talking abroad ie UK and the US not Nigeria where poverty is sexist.The Nigerian babes abroad have huge challenge from ladies of different nationalities irrespective of colour, they even face competition from fellow Africans.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Beface(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
i said she took everything in my flat, TV, Music set and even curtains. she couldn't take the washing machine and cooker because they are wired to Electricity. grin she said i didn't pay for her pussi.
Hmm you really enter one chance be that o. I'm quick to sense and run from all these Yeye girls that believe their private part is there selling point. They bring nothing to the table apart from sex.

4 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by erico2k2(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
lefulefu:
bro na hunger..u cant blame hercheesy
ahaha, yes nah, dat babe up there for East London know wetin I dey talk about, Senior sist dem go order like say world wan end on top dem go order take away join, wetin ,nah only dem waka come lol at least we senior bross don't do this. grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by jobonnairaland: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
i ve been out with a Dutch black Girl, she was very nice, very pleasant, very caring, i enjoyed her Company so much, but she refused to live in London she said london is very stressful her. so she went back to Holland.

Irish i fancy but i am petrified of their Gypsy lifestyle, i ve Always seen Irish women as gypsies, i might be wrong.
Lol. You see Dutch women are very nice. Make sure you keep in touch with her.

Irish girls aren't bad. And some aren't good either.

Enjoy your life to the fullest brother.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by erico2k2(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
i ve been out with a Dutch black Girl, she was very nice, very pleasant, very caring, i enjoyed her Company so much, but she refused to live in London she said london is very stressful her. so she went back to Holland.

Not all Irish are gypsy though, there are loads of fresh one who are as normal.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2018
sweetgala:

You are deviating from the subject here, the issue revolves around the idea of entitlement that most young Nigerian ladies bring into modern relationship.

I find most young Nigerian women even those well educated are poor in conversation and have little knowledge of politics, Science or social issue outside of social media and gossip, the few that do are virulent feminists who attack men on sight for no justifiable reasons.
Absolutely! correct!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2018
erico2k2:

Not all Irish are gypsy though, there are loads of fresh one who are as normal.
Mmm.. i just can not get that Gypsy stigma out of my head, perhaps because i had a bad encounter with The Irish gypsies previously.

I will give it a Try some day. cheesy
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2018
erico2k2:

ahaha, yes nah, dat babe up there for East London know wetin I dey talk about, Senior sist dem go order like say world wan end on top dem go order take away join, wetin ,nah only dem waka come lol at least we senior bross don't do this. grin grin grin grin
not forgetting some will collect takeaways for their friends and even neighbours sefcheesy. Anyway na d greedy hungry ones dey eat like gluttoncheesy. The exposed and disciplined ones hardly lose their composure over foodcheesy. What is sharwama dat person go jus dey fight over amcheesy.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Lol. You see Dutch women are very nice. Make sure you keep in touch with her.

Irish girls aren't bad. And some aren't good either.

Enjoy your life to the fullest brother.
cheers!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
Jamaican women are worst than Nigerian women in Demanding for money and material things, though they can or some of them can hold a convo.

Had sex with one Jamaican Girl next thing, she started asking me for money to buy pant, i refused. i left her in my Flat and went to work when i came back she had left with everything in my Flat including soaps in my bathroom, pillows on my bed, toothpaste and cream. grin grin my CDs. when i saw her the next day and asked why she took my belongings, she said her pussi is not for free! grin
na coded olosho na.u should haved payed hercheesy.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Kakamorufu(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Na so one say she need 9000 to pay her fees. I say I don't have much cash on me right now.

since then, she hasn't chat with me.

Another one, she started chatting with me forming all kind of feeling the boy. 3rd she dropped the bombshell, she be like my sub remain 200mb, help me sub before it finishes. The thing just vex me.

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by sweetkev(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

pity your bank account dear..
not my fault it pains u to spend money on a lady ...
next time don't quote me .. I don't appreciate Lazy youts quoting me angry
Just be careful and love money less before my friends will use you to renew....hope you understand what I mean lol
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by COOL10(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Changethechain:
They are the most useless girls I have come across in all my travels... They are prostitute personified
. Exactly. The average Nigerian lady is just plain DUMB. DUMB,I TELL YOU!!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Mcslize:

That's the truth. Majority of Nigeria girls lack the skills of how to hold a conversation with a guy. They just can't. When you ask a girl what's good with you..how is your day kicking? They lack humour . A humorous girl will say my day is kicking pretty fine & bubbling. What about you, what's good with your day? A Nigeria girl will never reciprocate your conversation with her.

They feel that conversing with a guy is a one way thing.

" They don't know that if I ask you and you ask me na dey make conversation dey sweet"

When you chat with a white girl you will see the big difference. White girls are quite inquisitive and curious when conversing with you. They want to know you more as such the conversation end up being seemingly interesting.

But naija girls when you ask them what's good how are you kicking today? All they will say is "fine"

And if you meet the worse one...and you ask what's good with your day? They will kill your morale by replying with the worse reply ever which is "k"

How does "k" relate to what's good with your day question one asked.?

So, I will say the Op is pretty right .

wow this is absolutely true,,,,,u couldn't have said it any better,,,,,those girls who fall into this category need to be shot in the head at close range most especially the "K" ones...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
i said she took everything in my flat, TV, Music set and even curtains. she couldn't take the washing machine and cooker because they are wired to Electricity. grin she said i didn't pay for her pussi.

hmmm is it molue she brought along to pack all your belongings lol....
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Teespice(f): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2018
a thread like this without donstan18 comment, is that one a thread.
strolls out of post.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
I senseless . Thank you!

He didn't generalize. He was talking about d typical naija babe, try and understand English. From ur write-up it seems that u r not part of d average though.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Abimbola29(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Truer words have never been spoken. Most of them are liabilities, only useful to themselves. The very moment you kick-start a conversation with a Nigerian lady, you become automatically indebted to her financially. Which is why I don't blame men who go extra mile to date a white lady.

Studies have shown that dating a foreign lady reduces your stress level to about 70 percent, which is a far cry from what is obtained from the nagging, egocentric attitude of Nigerian ladies. Insist on geniune products, insist on foreign ladies, think about the future.
bro I wish I can buy you beer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Cameroonglass(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
true talk, try my camerroonian galz
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Turkeelex:

hmmm is it molue she brought along to pack all your belongings lol....
I don't know oo! I went to work for 8 hours so she could have got her friends vehicle or even Hire a van within 8 hours and gone clean.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by MrHim(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Woe betide the naija man who hasn't experienced the heavenly bliss of dating a foreigner. Once you go foreign you ain't coming back!

6 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Turkeelex:

wow this is absolutely true,,,,,u couldn't have said it any better,,,,,those girls who fall into this category need to be shot in the head at close range most especially the "K" ones...
At close range? chai! grin grin a bit harsh but i agree.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by thaprofit88: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!

Oh shit! E pain am.
Don't worry we feel your guilt. grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by shounited74: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
This guy has hit the nail on the head, and the sound is the loudest have ever heard.

4 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by thaprofit88: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
DKM123:
Yes o!

Nigerian men are PERFECT. The BEST any woman from America, Japan and Jupiter can have for a husband!

Nigerian women are angry angry angry#$&@likemoney!@#%moneyfck%& angry angry!

Did I say, Nigerian men are PERFECT? Oh yes! Okay.

P.S: Nigerian men don't like money.

Smh! Nigerian men. You people are a sick bunch of bullies and I actually have genuine PITY for our women. You men are poison to this poor women and I wish they never have to be with men that feel this way towards them.

So what if they ask for money? It is the way society has raised them to believe the MAN is the provider, the master and the leader and the only way they assert that leadership is to be PROVIDERS. After all, they are told their duty as women is the caring for the family and raising the kids while the men is to PROVIDE MONEY!
You men crying foul here are also of this opinion. So why are you bitter. Choose a struggle.

When you start RESPECTING women the way you all DEMAND respect and tell them they can be Presidents, major CEOs and not shove them aside when they come out for top positions (just because they are women) or tell them to only aspire to marriage and childbirth and serving their husbands and cleaning the house and all this other bullsheet..... Maybe then, they will realise that they are just as intelligent as any man and can think towards being a WO(MAN) of themselves and not less likely to succeed financially than the man.

That time is coming though because our women are very hardworking and very brilliant, yet homely and decent as compared to ANY OTHER WOMEN IN OTHER CLIMES. Who know know!

Hmm be CEO like a former union bank MD currently disco MD or President like a former Korean president? Now wouldnt that be a catastrophe? Women can't even stay with their fellow women, they make a wreck of basically everything.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Studyinchina200(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Take a Nigerian girl out,she will order food she can’t finish and even order more takeaway food for her friends.

At first,I thought it was a stereotype tins smh

Not all of them tho

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Keep consoling yourself dear, it allowed.
thaprofit88:

Oh shit! E pain am.
Don't worry we feel your guilt. grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oh please shut up. Nigerian men don't wreck things right? Who are the people that have wrecked this nation since inception? Nonsense.
thaprofit88:

Hmm be CEO like a former union bank MD currently disco MD or President like a former Korean president? Now wouldnt that be a catastrophe? Women can't even stay with their fellow women, they make a wreck of basically everything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.