Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (41898 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2018
If you are not a Nigerian woman here, do like this undecided I want to tell you something.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by tiredoflife(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2018
o4ka:
Only a few Nigerian women have class . Majority do not and thats not their fault , you men have made survival harder for women in this harsh economy , most men dont even have jobs now imagine where that leaves women . U think its fun for a woman to beg men for money and basic gadgets in this tech driven world . You Nigerian men dont treat women well .If you did u will not be okay with giving Nigerian women 3 months maternity leave . You men are psychologicallly sick upstairs if u think Nigeria women deserve just 3 months maternity leave . We are the sick ones the Women are perfectly ok . By the way am a man .

Wait I dey come first

So na we men make things hard for women
We fence their account abi we block them to go do I beg to apply
Or we fence go slow make u no sell pure water

Na we make dem no fit hustle

Menh so we men are having it better
We live well
U see say na people like u dey make dis man dey talk about women
Becos wound dey under una their leg u feel the world owes dem money and favours angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by ahmedbanj(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!

Madam lets hear word joor! U open ur eyes see 'average naija ladies' U dey shout, 1 of una problems too! 9ja ladies comprehension level is whack as well. smh

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by captianfreeman(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2018
pansophist:
he is right,

One needs to live outside Nigeria to know what the op is talking about. Dating a Nigerian girl is basically training an adult child. Saddening

Training an adult child.? grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Ejiod(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
I swear you no well
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by captianfreeman(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2018
pansophist:
he is right,

One needs to live outside Nigeria to know what the op is talking about. Dating a Nigerian girl is basically training an adult child. Saddening

Training an adult child.? grin You wicked sha!

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Trustme2(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2018
I thought it's only me that experience this kind of wack attitude. Once you toast a girl she automatically turns you to an ATM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by captianfreeman(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2018
pansophist:
he is right,

Training an adult child. ? grin You wicked oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by captianfreeman(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2018
pansophist:
he is right,

Training an adult child. ? grin You wicked oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by robotix: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!

Madam Abi Na Oga I go call you, you sef no sabi English. When someone say "average Nigerian woman"... That is not generalization. That is statistically speaking, after much surveys, some Nigerian women...

He didn't generalize, okay?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Ejiod(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Hian!
Dont tell me you support these lines

The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by aril: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2018
o4ka:
Only a few Nigerian women have class . Majority do not and thats not their fault , you men have made survival harder for women in this harsh economy , most men dont even have jobs now imagine where that leaves women . U think its fun for a woman to beg men for money and basic gadgets in this tech driven world . You Nigerian men dont treat women well .If you did u will not be okay with giving Nigerian women 3 months maternity leave . You men are psychologicallly sick upstairs if u think Nigeria women deserve just 3 months maternity leave . We are the sick ones the Women are perfectly ok . By the way am a man .

I was at a conference sometimes ago and a lady from Gothenburg sent me this link about maternity leave, case study USA.

6 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by SirChime(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2018
IamHeWrites:
In response to a tweet made by a Nigerian lady on Twitter which says;
"The average Nigerian man is an unexposed, belligerent, unteachable, desperately unrepentant dimwit"

A Nigerian man has taken to his Instagram page to blast Nigerian ladies who are entitled narcissist, feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing.

Read what he wrote below;
"I honestly feel bad for Nigerian men who have never experienced relationships with non-Nigerian ladies and I'm not talking about overseas.

Even Ghanaian or Kenyan women. The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.
He is 1000 percent right. Thank God for my wife .

The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�.

In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles. Thank you for reading. God bless�"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9246/i-feel-bad-for-men-who-have-never-experienced-relationships-with-non-nigerian-ladies-man.html

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by kalu61(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Hian!
You call somebody 10% salary or less small thing.
Hmmm. U don try
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amumaigwe: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:

Those few ones are a handful or nonexistent. My friend don tire for their hand. Once he tells a lady hi, she immediately start making allusion to either pay her expired(ing) rent or change her phone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by kingvictor7: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Promismike:
grin grin grin

Sense go kill u grin

Completely true. You really dated many of them.

Immediately you say hi to them. The next you get is send me card. My phone is bad. My rent is due, etc Nigeria leeches. Not ladies.

confirm u have said it all.. D average Nigerian lady is more or less a liability, ..having sex or dating dem automatically makes u dere bread winner... ��

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by bejeria101(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, he made some points though.

I like this- "The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�".

Chai! We are in pains.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by mokt(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Now ladies, Over to you. No comments? I just checked the first page of comments on this post not even a single reply from our ladies.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by bejeria101(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

I like this- "The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�".

Chai! We are in pains.

This guy dey vex o lol! Seems a girl don do am strong tin!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by kingvictor7: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2018
D average Nigerian lady is more or less a liability, having sex or dating dem automatically makes u dere bread winner...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by watchindelta(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Talkin rubbishhhh. I dont know why some people just talking any how. I don see all time of country women here! Nigerian women are not the worst. Limited Brain.

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by deebrain(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2018
I have to agree with this.

MAJORITY of the foreign ladies--even of neighboring African countries--- are more courteous, more understanding, and more humble than the average Nigerian lady.

Interesting to note that many of these foreigners have embraced feminism. So I don't think its about that. Its a misunderstanding. That being rude and uncultured towards the opposite sex defines a strong woman. Nigerian version.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by bejeria101(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:

Olodo! Who mentiöned mother and sister here? Use your sense biko. Gragra feminist! When they tell u the truth na to result to insults. Shift make i pass

13 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Then he should discard them. It's that simple.
Amumaigwe:

Those few ones are a handful or nonexistent. My friend don tire for their hand. Once he tells a lady hi, she immediately start making allusion to either pay her expired(ing) rent or change her phone.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2018
IamHeWrites:
In response to a tweet made by a Nigerian lady on Twitter which says;
"The average Nigerian man is an unexposed, belligerent, unteachable, desperately unrepentant dimwit"

A Nigerian man has taken to his Instagram page to blast Nigerian ladies who are entitled narcissist, feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing.

Read what he wrote below;
"I honestly feel bad for Nigerian men who have never experienced relationships with non-Nigerian ladies and I'm not talking about overseas.

Even Ghanaian or Kenyan women. The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.

The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�.

In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles. Thank you for reading. God bless�"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9246/i-feel-bad-for-men-who-have-never-experienced-relationships-with-non-nigerian-ladies-man.html

I feel very bad for myself for never having the opportunity to date foreign women

7 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2018
kandi006:
Another depressed uncle that thinks he has an opinion about Nigerian ladies and wants to trend for 5mins grin

Attention seeker.

Okay, we've noticed you grin
But deep down, u know he's right.

13 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by tiwiex(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Chai! We are in pains.
Chai. Fayose don suffer. Lol.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2018
So it's safe to say the average Nigerian man is a scammer/ fraudster?
ahmedbanj:

Madam lets hear word joor! U open ur eyes see 'average naija ladies' U dey shout, 1 of una problems too! 9ja ladies comprehension level is whack as well. smh

6 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Just make sure you don't date your granny in your quest for a dating a foreigner.
Mklancee:

I feel very bad for myself for never having the opportunity to date foreign women

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Pavore9: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Slayar:

He is saying the truth.When up to 80% of something is true ,you're allowed to generalise.

That can never be a condition to generalize. Let assume you find yourself in a small European town that hardly have black residents and most of the ones they have had are locked up in their prison for one criminal offence or the other. Is it allowed for the town resident to see you as a criminal?

6 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2018
SEEMS 99% OF Nigerian girls ARE GUILTY OF THIS, WONDER WHERE THEY GOT THAT MENTALITY. THATS WHY I DONT DATE THEM, COS I BELIEVE THEIR LOVE ALWAYS GOES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. ANYWAY I HAVE SOME OF THEM THAT SOMEONE IS PROVIDING FOR ALREADY AND THATS THE KIND OF GIRLS I FRIEND COS NO BE MY MONEY DEM GO DEY SPEND.
I THINK IGBO FACTORS COMES IN COS NA DEM DEY CARRY SPENDING FOR WOMAN F0R HEAD. ONE OF MY GIRL FRIEND OF 10 YEARS AGO THAT ALWAYS REJECT MY MONEY THEN, I LATER CONTACTED MONTHS AGO AND ASKED HER WHETHER SHE HAS NOT CHANGED COS HER TYPE IS RARE. IF NOT THAT SHE IS A SINGLE MOTHER I WOULD HAVE PLANNED MY LIFE WITH HER COS THAT ONLY ACT AFFECTED MY LIFE ALOT AND SINCE WE BROKE UP I COULDNT GET A LADY THAT WONT ASK YOU FOR RECHARGE CARD WEEKS INTO RELATIONSHIP, YET NA ONLY FLASHING DEM GO DEY FLASH U

9 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Oh shut up. Misorgynist meninist. You don't want feminism but you still complain when giving women money. That shows you're even more daft than the op.
bejeria101:

Olodo! Who mentiöned mother and sister here? Use your sense biko. Gragra feminist! When they tell u the truth na to result to insults. Shift make i pass

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.