Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (41905 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Odunharry(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
ideology:

Lolzzz

One thing I like about myself is I help people live their true lives.

No fake person can pretend around me for long.

Your response just showed that you are pretending, God help you in your husband hunting, amen
LOL. Easy on her baba.

How's work na
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Thojan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is your opinion sir. Everyone is not the same

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
It's quite disheartening to hear that. I personally avoid going on dates to avoid hearing stuff like "after all I've spent on you"....nah!!!!

Recently there's been a few guys who wanted to take me to the cinema but I bluntly said no. They requested we went elsewhere but I still declined. That's cuz I see no future with them so there's no need to give them hopes.

About the phone issue, may God deliver them.
Your spoke well but if the guy insist, you could allow him take u out but try and foot your bill.That man will really respect and adore. It's a secret but it works like magic.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by ideology(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Odunharry:

LOL. Easy on her baba.

How's work na

Parley sup na longtime

You guys abandoned our online home ni
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Mekanus(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thojan:
This is your opinion sir. Everyone is not the same
Are you different?
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by COOL10(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
How do some Nigerian ladies think sef? They beg you for something they do not have,then term you broke for not giving them what they do not have? What does that make them? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Saff(f): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Topmaike007(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!
but do you know that the population of those that practice it n Nigeria are more to those that don't
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Topmaike007(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Mtcheeeeeew
Nigerian women this Nigerian women that! Ogbeni goan marry whitey and leave our Nigerian women for us!
lolz bro if you the opportunity of marrying a white lady, I know you will not miss it..
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by COOL10(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
sweetgala:

In all my 20years living in Europe from my mid teens till adulthood I've never dated or even had any sexual activity with a white woman. There is just no attraction there. Zero nill nada. I like my women black. The darker the better you got natural hair you can just kill me and carry me away

Even though this topic is discussing needy Nigerian girls of which I have entertained my fair share. I must say I still love my African Queens and there are many brilliant ones out there.
. One man's meat is another man's poison cool

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
sholamat:
lol
one is really angry with me that I collect Yahoo money I no spend for her..
she was talking as if I was working for her, feeling entitle to my own money oh..
smh

They'll be using useless abbreviations grin

Plz airtel... Plz sir, airtime. Plz this and that.

Nigerian girls ehn, Tufiakwa
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, he made some points though.

I like this- "The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�".

Chai! We are in pains.

See rantings. grin.. I stopped preaching feminism when I realized I've been wasting my time. cry

No matter how we cry or preach feminism on social media it can never work in Nigeria. Girls are still billing guys 24/7 no shaking grin. 89% of Nigerian ladies don't know if there's something called feminism. L

If you preach it to a girl in real life she can hit you out of provocation even though you're older than her..

Let's just end the rantings

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is it also safe to say that the average Nigerian guy is a scammer/criminal?
Topmaike007:
but do you know that the population of those that practice it n Nigeria are more to those that don't
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Topmaike007:
lolz [s]bro if you have the opportunity of marrying a white lady, I know you will not miss it..[/s]
Sorry to say this but you still have the "slave mentality".

Why can't they have the opportunity to marry me? undecided
See ehh, if you choose to look down on the colour of your skin or race, please do but don't drag me into that BS!

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by glamorousbluice(f): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oh Jesus..this guy has finished us..but it is not our fault nah..na the country we found ourselves in

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by CeeKay17: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
o4ka:
Only a few Nigerian women have class . Majority do not and thats not their fault , you men have made survival harder for women in this harsh economy , most men dont even have jobs now imagine where that leaves women . U think its fun for a woman to beg men for money and basic gadgets in this tech driven world . You Nigerian men dont treat women well .If you did u will not be okay with giving Nigerian women 3 months maternity leave . You men are psychologicallly sick upstairs if u think Nigeria women deserve just 3 months maternity leave . We are the sick ones the Women are perfectly ok . By the way am a man .
Bullshit. I know a girl who leaves with her parents. Went a secondary school of almost 1m per year. Now she's in Uni yet she begs guys for money all the time.
An average Naija girl is greedy by nature and they cannot live within their means. Why must you use an iPhone if you cannot afford it?

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow! Watch this newly comedy video from Niralander
Crack your rips and don't forget to subscribe and comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB0sBiFAOEU

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by CeeKay17: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Arrant insult! Why are we sending missiles to one another lately sef? The other day, a babe called Yoruba boys loud mouths. Another time, o[b]ne babe said naija guys are dimwitsss[/b]. Today, you called all naija girls right offs. Wetin! Know thy self and watch your association...issue resolved grin
This post was a comment on instablog in response to the girl who called Naija guys dimwits

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Thojan(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is that your headache?
Mekanus:
Are you different?
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Rozaytee: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
he is actually right....i kinda agree with him

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Henrypraise: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:

Can u stop crying? All des ur rants will end wit "baby i want to make my hair"

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
I agree with OP , no problem just collect their pvssy and move on thats what I do. Majority are not worth keeping.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Crack your ribs with this one and don't forget to subscribe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI4q6V7otKk
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Abdul3391(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:

sister talk for yourself ooo

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by pannyman(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ejiod:

Can you imagine one that I haven't seen saying,my phone spoil,I need 6k or pls can u give me 4k? I'm like WTF are ladies turning to
This one small. I've seen a girl shamelessly post her account details on her WhatsApp status to beg for money.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Have respect for women!

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Odunharry(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
ideology:

Parley sup na longtime

You guys abandoned our online home ni
Baba i dey. I no evn know the link to the thread again. Hope everything is fine with you
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Mekanus(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thojan:
Is that your headache?
You just proved that you're not different.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / Amazing Facts About Love!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.