Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion (49974 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by shakyum: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Which kind rugged pastor be this grin grin
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by kennisman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
are you dumb? They slept together. They both at fault.
If the lady who died was your sister, you won't talk like a miscreant.
Such will still come ur way.

okay?
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Djinja: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
they fuken slept together.
He didn't rape her.
Why blame the man when they are both at fault?
It doesn't matter if they slept together, what he did was wrong!!! That something is consensual doesn't make it right. And why blame only the man? I hope you read in the story that the woman is dead ? undecided
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by semyman: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pastors are criminals take it to the bank
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Watch this astonishing comedy video and don't forget to subscribe and comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB0sBiFAOEU
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by newdawn2017(f): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yeligray:
Abortion??
Any guy that tells a lady to do such doesn't love the lady. It's an indirect way of saying go and die.

As for the pastor, it's best I leave you to God
U re completely correct. cos where is d love in d@? As in L.O.V.E
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by newdawn2017(f): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
olasco2035:
Christianity is a religion of deceit
Who told u he is Christ like? he is an Antichrist just like his masters Satan & his demons.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by gwama: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Don't call all these yahoo yahoo boys, and ritualistes with the Bible in hand, pastors. angry angry
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nightmareo07: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
mctons:

Mehn, I don’t understand either. All they know is open leg. My girl friend asked me to do raw which I refused. For 2yrs we dated, no such thing as raw.
Sh used to be angry at time for not taking it raw but I don’t give a damn.
Some say the akamu help expand their waist bla bla bla

I'm telling u bro, most of them even ask for it by themselves , undecided nawao.
As for making their waist expand, I have heated it severally too and I dnt know how true is that.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by wink2015(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
MEN AND THEIR ANIMALISTIC CRAVE FOR SEX!

10 minutes orgasm troubles!
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by vertueptime: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
I am tired of the disrespect the MODs on NL show towards Christianty.

Had it been an imam, fear of his followers will not let any MOD push this to FP.

So becos Christians don't do violence is no reason to disrespect Christianty

Is he not a pastor, does he not represent christianity, is he not using his functional prick to lash married woman, a church member, is he not a fornicator
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by QamQalito(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
czarina:
Beaten for sleeping with a married woman It wasn't rape was it
Was not a rape but the woman died due to abortion.
Not the first, probably the third!
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by chuose: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Madam Funke has been a blessing to many marriages. Her messages has changed the perception women has towards men. As for the video, the publisher didn't go proper investigation. It is very easy to pick a clip of a video to show to the world without playing from the beginning.

The video shows her demanding seed money which is not of God!

How can a woman how preaches lies be a blessing?
When the bible said such are accursed people?
If ur accursed u cant be a blessing.

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

According to God not me, Funke accursed.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by czarina(f): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
QamQalito:

Was not a rape but the woman died due to abortion.
Not the first, probably the third!
And the abortion/s were consensual I believe? There was an agreement between both of them.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
chuose:

The video shows her demanding seed money which is not of God!

How can a woman how preaches lies be a blessing?
When the bible said such are accursed people?
If ur accursed u cant be a blessing.

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

According to God not me, Funke accursed.
Giving is optional. This practice as exhibited by the video isn't new as most churches use that to raise fund. It will be out of stupidity for anyone to cut that clip of the video without playing from the beginning. At the end of the conference, madam Funke solicited for fund that is all. She didn't made it compulsory moreover that money will be used by the host not her
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by tiger2080: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
this one na pastor wen be like 419.why are some ladies so stupid you open Toto for bad guy but u go close d Toto for good guy.good guy they pay from abroad bad guy they brush the living hell out of the wide pussy for naija.oloshi in disguise.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Walamu(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A pastor was beaten and humiliated in Okhokhugbo, Egor local government area of Edo state for allegedly sleeping with a married woman. According to reports, the pastor was said to have separated from his wife 3 months ago and allegedly moved into this lady's house because her husband stays abroad.

The woman was said to have gotten pregnant and was allegedly persuaded by the pastor to abort it. The woman reportedly died in the process of having the abortion.

Rumour has it that this is not the first time the lady has aborted baby for the pastor after getting pregnant.

The youths of Okhokhugbo community stormed the house where the pastor was and gave him the beating of his life.

In a trending video footage posted online, the pastor confessed that he had been sleeping with the married woman for years as he made some shocking revelations. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/pastor-beaten-mercilessly-in-benin-for-sleeping-with-married-woman-photos.html

Christianity breeds sexual deviance and even supports it.

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
wink2015:
MEN AND THEIR ANIMALISTIC CRAVE FOR SEX!

10 minutes orgasm troubles!

WOMEN ARE THE GATE KEEPERS OF SEX.

UNLESS AND ONLY UNLESS THIS GATE KEEPER ACCEPTS TO OPEN THE GATE AND 'WILLINGLY' SHALL THERE BE A PASSAGE, TO THE LAND OF 'HUH-HUH-HA-HA'.

A MAJOR REASON WHY, ALMOST ALL TRADITIONS IN THE WORLD, SINCE PRIMORDIAL, THE VIRTUE OF 'CHASTITY' HOVERS OVER THE HEAD OF WOMEN WHO ARE PRICED WITH THE CROWN OF VIRGINITY, A STATUS FOR KEEPING NOT ONLY HER DIGNIFIED SELF BUT THE SOCIETY FROM SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AND SUCH CASES AS THIS ONE WHICH IS MURDER 'ABORTION' FROM BECOMING A WAY OF LIFE. WHICH SADLY IT IS SO TODAY BECAUSE THE KEEPERS HAVE MOSTLY BETRAYED THEIR TRUST AS THE GATE KEEPERS OF SEX.

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
benin people sef.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Ojiofor: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
A nigga is abroad hustling his ass off to make his family Great Again while his bitchy wife is in Nigeria fucking and aborting for a fake pastor.

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by CioAngels(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
You can kill a man for an underage but not for grown up married woman. A man will always try and it is left for woman to say No. Sorry to say, i think adultery is in the blood of majority of our married women. Was she forced to accommodate the pastor? Majority of the pastors past time now is to break marriages. When women and girls keeps running to pastors who are not able to keep their own homes how can they talk others into making good homes.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Rawhumper(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
My dear you said it all.

quote author=CyynthiaKiss post=69976862]Pastor with this kind of hairstyle.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Dronyemachi53(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Yeligray:
Abortion??
Any guy that tells a lady to do such doesn't love the lady. It's an indirect way of saying go and die.

As for the pastor, it's best I leave you to God

This is not true...abortion is not a death sentence but unsafe abortion by quacks is.

The truth is that abortion should be legalized in Nigeria so that women who seek to abort their foetus/ baby will get utmost healthcare service
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Lastmankc(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2020
The poster, the pastor, the woman and the youth that beat the pastor are all madt
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Anyiamaka: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Sarkin:
Did he rape her?
Why are people so sick in the head??
Can't he sleep with whomever he pleases to?
Is it a crime?
Lunacy!

I hope you will understand that a man can sleep with whomever he wants including your wife, provided it's not rape?
I also hope if you catch your wife cheating, you will understand it's normal provided she wasn't raped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Employee On The Run After Diverting ₦40 Billion; Bank Begins Recovery / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.