Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (64541 Views)

Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked

Holy Shiit! shocked
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by victorazyvictor(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamPlato:

Better To Date A Biitch than Date A Lioness

Lie!!!

Lioness hunt for the family. She is a strong, brave woman who fend for the whole family, she is pride of her husband.

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Obierika(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
The lady is a mad animal!
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Dollabiz: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oh
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by StillX10(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
this girl wicked sha
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by janejive(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Donald95:
Children of the world

Few things I don't share with any girl that is not Family. Land or house ownership document,School certificates, Company vital documents ,and any other thing that has to do with my future she won't even Kno were they are

we always condemn Samson in our Sunday school manual or main preaching for revealing his secrets but fail to understand that sometimes we make same mistake knowingly

Word
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by trustworthy1(f): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
What's the remedy now since the certificate has been torn?
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Ugosample(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
uc4uandc:
Women are problems.
Ordinary, I don't fancy marriage. I want a baby, I get one from a lady on contract. Simple life

Getting married is becoming a bad business choice these days

not worth it

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
For the girl to have destroyed his certificate, I'm 100% certain she supported him financially when he was in school. Else, what would have given her the guts to do that? No one wakes up in a moment of anger, then chooses to destroy certificate.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Show us the girl!
where did you get that demon on your DP? Anyway, i look forward to seeing you. Please kindly mention me anytime you upload you. I have bn stalking for a while now. #ConfessionTime
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
IntrovertedK:
where did you get that demon on your DP? Anyway, i look forward to seeing you. Please kindly mention me anytime you upload you. I have bn stalking for a while now. #ConfessionTime

LOL! From Nairaland o cheesy cheesy
I would never upload, comes to my house tongue
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Busari132(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is what we call ' odoko dele Dan nimo'
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by RayJinble(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
BloggersNG:
Earlier Today a man on Twitter shared a heartbreaking story about an angry girlfriend who shredded her Boyfriend's Certificates into pieces following a fight they Had..
Now, Lots of persons were doubting the guy, that it cannot be possible, However to everyone's shock he just released the remains of the certificate the lady tore
They are Legal Education Certificate and his Call to Bar Certificate... Quite painful tho.
The lady is said to be in Lagos Police station right now..
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/pieces-of-boyfriend-certificates-lady.html

Never hit a woman they said....you seize to be a man they said
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Jones4190(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Certificate is just an ordinary paper, remember no school will teach you how to get gat money
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Katier00:
She needs a therapist asap
thera what?she need beaten that will return her to default nobody is born wicked people learn to be wicked.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
He should go to his former School and apply for a new one.No be paper?
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Metuh: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
where is pocohantas and her ass licker DonPiiko

Make una come open una basket mouth now.

Everything is fake to you guys, even your existence is fake. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Chukabiz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Show us the girl!
people sef.
They said its not true. Now they have seen the cert. They are now asking to see the girl. Maybe later, you people will ask for the address of the house where it happened

7 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Imagine fuccking a girl while keeping his law cert on his bed head....

More like fucck-court trial.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Katier00(f): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
thera what?she need beaten that will return her to default nobody is born wicked people learn to be wicked.
lol what if the papa na witch
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Bianda24: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
That is life for you. A friend won 850,000 in bet9ja. Showed his friend the ticket, the friend threw the ticket in his mouth and chew it. Such is life, that is the way human being behave.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
I don't know you and I don't interact with you, do well to never mention me. Thanks in anticipation.
Metuh:
where is pocohantas and her ass licker DonPiiko

Make una come open una basket mouth now.

Everything is fake to you guys, even your existence is fake. nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Issaboss(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Show us the girl!
Auntie what happened to the "story is fake".

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Pentools(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
uc4uandc:
Women are problems.
Ordinary, I don't fancy marriage. I want a baby, I get one from a lady on contract. Simple life

Really thinking towards that direction honestly...
Things have really changed....peace of mind, soul n heart is priceless.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by lee007(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tear my Law Certificate? I don't and can't even imagine how I will react. What?? Who trained these kind of women sef??
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Chukabiz(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
namet:
Some docs can be replaced. Others may not. Fire and other unexpected events destroy certificates all the time. The world shouldn't end for victims of certificate loss, right?

The affected guy should apply to the schools attended to get replacements. Hopefully, Nigerian schools keep adequate records and have clear provisions for certificate replacement. If not, they should, because these things happen and the world shouldn't end for victims whose certificates are destroyed by whatever.

All the best to him.
School cert. replacement in Nigeria? That can only happen if you are a very rich public figure.
They can only give him statement of result.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sue her for being rodential!
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! From Nairaland o cheesy cheesy
I would never upload, comes to my house tongue
That demon makes your profile look a bit scary. Please remove it. For the sake of us that check your profile from time to time. And you can at least upload a sketch of you nah. And anyway, where your house at? Trust me to cum find you.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by cold(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Katier00:
Correction: she needs some jail time
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by peterson: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dear justwise,

I don't know what the beef with me is because you've always been on my case. The least I can do is keep praying for you like I'd tonight.

I can imagine how much joy you derive from being in a position of authority especially on a faceless forum such as this, where you can flex your muscle banning and unbanning people you naturally wouldn't dare look in the face.

You've always enjoyed banning me or deleting my posts, but it's all good. I leave you to your conscience and posterity.

For the below, you banned me for a week. very laughable.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.

gaby

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by jomoh: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Katier00:

Yes

I recommend A prison therapist with brain resetting slap every morning while I’m there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.