Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (64576 Views)

Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Donald95:
Children of the world

Few things I don't share with any girl that is not Family. Land or house ownership document,School certificates, Company vital documents ,and any other thing that has to do with my future she won't even Kno were they are

we always condemn Samson in our Sunday school manual or main preaching for revealing his secrets but fail to understand that sometimes we make same mistake knowingly
Sunday school manual got me; are you a member of A.G?
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Boboswae(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Loll this cracked me up so good
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Malawian(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nobody is talking about the flat screen TV, how will my guy watch the premiership due to resume next week?

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
I don't know you and I don't interact with you, do well to never mention me. Thanks in anticipation.

Hahaha. Piiko done vex. Ignore those ones, any sensible human being should ask for evidence.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by joyjoomla(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
BloggersNG:
Earlier Today a man on Twitter shared a heartbreaking story about an angry girlfriend who shredded her Boyfriend's Certificates into pieces following a fight they Had..
Now, Lots of persons were doubting the guy, that it cannot be possible, However to everyone's shock he just released the remains of the certificate the lady tore
They are Legal Education Certificate and his Call to Bar Certificate... Quite painful tho.
The lady is said to be in Lagos Police station right now..
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/pieces-of-boyfriend-certificates-lady.html

One funny and embarrassing thing about our society is if this had been done by a guy to a lady they whole world would be crying foul, ranting domestic violence, human right Activists would have picked it up. But since it is from a woman to man you won't see or hear them talk. What a hypocritical society.

5 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Gagare1:
Kudos to the girlfriend now turned girl nemesis. The guy deserves what he got for being careless with his hard earned documents. My documents are kept in a place that is hard even for me to get them. Only copies are kept near.

Wait self, so you mean he stood there like his feet were planted in concrete while she reached for his documents and tore them? Wallahi dis guy na serious mumu. I won't even leave such a beast of a girl alone in my room.
Lol.. Keeper of the world.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by ipswitch: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Some men wlll end up marrying knives instead of wives
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by tabithababy(f): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
peterson:
Dear justwise,

I don't know what the beef with me is because you've always been on my case. The least I can do is keep praying for you like I'd tonight.

I can imagine how much joy you derive from being in a position of authority especially on a faceless forum such as this, where you can flex your muscle banning and unbanning people you naturally wouldn't dare look in the face.

You've always enjoyed banning me or deleting my posts, but it's all good. I leave you to your conscience and posterity.

For the below, you banned me for a week. very laughable.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.

gaby

Gaby why did justwise ban you shocked
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
BloggersNG:
Earlier Today a man on Twitter shared a heartbreaking story about an angry girlfriend who shredded her Boyfriend's Certificates into pieces following a fight they Had..
Now, Lots of persons were doubting the guy, that it cannot be possible, However to everyone's shock he just released the remains of the certificate the lady tore
They are Legal Education Certificate and his Call to Bar Certificate... Quite painful tho.
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/pieces-of-boyfriend-certificates-lady.html

Unless he is possessed I don't see him marrying thus evil lady most importantly he should ensure he deals with her using the law to the fullest of his ability.. Stupid Idiot. Iam hoping Council of legal education will consider him and grant him a certified copy
What nonsense
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by adebaba5: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
ogbologbo
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Busari132:
This is what we call ' odoko dele Dan nimo'
Kindly explain this. Been hearing ppl say it in my village
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by banre(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
this news is about 2 weeks old
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by thunderbabs: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
And da gal go dey pray for husband, bah? God dey try with answering some prayers sha.. With such terrible character....
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Tedpgrass: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
iamJ:
is like you are still a virgin Abi? U don't know that love can make people do anything

"Love"...... did you say "Love"
Na Lof dey pepa her head, make she tear/ shred those certificates which are results of years of hard work/ graft and tools to a meaningful livelihood..

That Lof will serve her well when incarcerated or locked behind bars for a significant period of time!!

Hopefully this will deter her from future homicides/ spousal murder!!

Lof ko, malicious vindictive stupidity ni!!

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by mamatwiny(f): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ppl asked for evidence of the law certificate and it was shown.
Now, I ask for the full story. What did the guy do to girl to warrant this?
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Gagare1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Lol.. Keeper of the world.
My brother, better safe than sorry. Am super cautious when it comes to whatever can break my heart whether person or thing. Some tears are avoidable. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
He should have bloody maimed her afterwards!
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Katier00(f): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
cold:

Correction: she needs some jail time
she is troubled, can you see
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Katier00(f): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
jomoh:

Yes

I recommend A prison therapist with brain resetting slap every morning while I’m there.
something must be wrong with her
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by abike12(f): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Babanla end time girlfriend
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by histemple: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Olalan:
The girl must be made to see a psychologist.........
BTW she also has to pay for damages to serve as a deterrent for others

People who are already mad do not need the psychologist anymore.

Such a person needs a good psychiatric.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
If he was my brother... chai!
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by jimcaddy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
If my guy give her one backhand now, everyone will be shouting 'Domestic violence'. Women are so troublesome...
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by histemple: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
godfatherx:
Malicious destruction of property is both a criminal and civil offense.

She can be prosecuted and he can sue her civilly and get compensated with punitive damages.

I have watched Judge Judy too much.

Malicious damage is a criminal offence. It's not a civil wrong. Kindly take note.

An offence can't be criminal and civil simultaneously. What happens is that a person can commit a criminal offence while handling a case that is ordinarily a civil wrong.

Example.
If your tenant refused to pay rent and you decide to burgle his apartment and throw his properties out.

The tenant will charge you for the criminal offence and also sue you for damages DIFFERENTLY. So you will have two distinct cases viz; criminal trial and a civil suit.

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
It’s a fake certificate the guy got through EXPO, the girl did the right thing by tearing it.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
BloggersNG:
See below!

From Ebiwali---

Twitter is going to be the last place I will believe anything until some trusted sources confirms this thing actually happened otherwise it is nothing but a myth.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by maasoap(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
inoki247:
if the Guy Tear the girl Body like diz now people will be shouting domestic violence.. How can you tear somebody Certificate like diz as if u are tearing Suya Newspaper... This is Certicate violence of the highest order.. Let the Guy goan get affidavit at the court make e dey manage that one...

Lol. Una no go kill person with laughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by positivethought: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
BloggersNG:
See below!

From Ebiwali---

oh boy,that girl never jam!!,else when next she hear "tear" she go say abeg leave am,what nonsense.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by CSTR1005: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
A woman that can tear your certificate is your greatest enemy.
She wants to render you useless.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by anayolity: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Katier00:
She needs a therapist asap

She needs a bullet in her spine!!!
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by TheKingIsHere: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Katier00:
She needs a therapist asap

Nope, she needs to rot in jail
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by tunesboyo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Omo na to inform her village people, make dem tear her destiny too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.