Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (64571 Views)

Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Teedora: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Guys pls be careful with the kind of girls you call your girl.some girls are evil
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by fuke(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2018
Donald95:
Children of the world

Few things I don't share with any girl that is not Family. Land or house ownership document,School certificates, Company vital documents ,and any other thing that has to do with my future she won't even Kno were they are

we always condemn Samson in our Sunday school manual or main preaching for revealing his secrets but fail to understand that sometimes we make same mistake knowingly

Dont do anything with a woman except the one in the other room.
If she asks you why you are not buying the land in your names tell
her, its lawyers advice and give her a peck.

No woman has ever sighted my properties documents.

Boys her shoud go and read Mafia manager.

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by godfatherx: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2018
Anazp:
there is nothing like 'civil offense'. offenses can only be criminal at least here. go get a proper law degree. judge judy won't help you

Thanks for the correction, it's duly noted.
But I am sure you understand what I mean.

I don't need a law degree, we cannot all practice law, you maintain your charge and bail, I'm an Accountant.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Henri8: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2018
She should be locked up for the number of years it took the guy to acquire that certificate and with hard labour too.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Please keep shut, you talk too much. It is your type of man they beat and tear his certificate. I wonder how I defended her.

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by anigold(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2018
donbachi:
This is what you get as a man,when you date a girl whose beauty is not connected to her brain....she is a destiny killer.
chai grin
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by WesBreezy: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Issorite! But as e be she must marry the guy with those certificates oh.. By force nii.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by jayAjoku(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm this kind thing no fit happen to me o. Where you wan see my certs to tear first . Secondly if you damage my property i go beat you like say you thief. angry angry
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by ajealadick(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2018
My gf once broke my SUV windshield. I arrested her cos she did not want to leave the house and I don't want to commit murder. But I finally bailed her and spent 8k to the police and fixed the glass almost 30k. And you know? I still gave her complete monthly allowance.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Donald95:

Yes
Same here
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by bleskid: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2018
iamJ:
is like you are still a virgin Abi? U don't know that love can make people do anything
ok scanner
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Can we atleast see the face of the she devil angry. I hope she gets sentenced to a long time in prison.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by BluntBoy(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2018
iamJ:
is like you are still a virgin Abi? U don't know that love can make people do anything

Which kind love be that? Na useless love be that.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Skmoda360(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2018
They need to post the girl picture so that someone else will not carry bad market later.... cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by BluntBoy(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2018
comshots:
He should go to his former School and apply for a new one.No be paper?

In Nigeria, certificate replacement is almost impossible.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by olayanju22(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2018
Therapist bawo? Abi a slap on the wrist........with an iron bar!!!
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by CioAngels(f): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2018
The girl does not need a psychologists or psychiatric as suggested, i think she is a sadist and a wicked girl. What would he have done to you that you are delaying his destiny? Even if he broke your engagement, he disowned your pregnancy, you caught him with your friend or another girl, disowned your child for him, my dear, it is no no to what you have done to him. If only she can say what her boyfriend did to her. Whatever we do to cause one pain to others, please remember tomorrow and know that tomorrow is very huge and one never forgets the pains of yesterday.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Vicvalentine: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2018
iamJ:
Wetin concern virgin and love .
I don't understand how you guys explain , that is the problem we're still having today in our society.
So a virgin can't be loved with You getting em on the bed. sad sad
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Orima55: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Wicked lady, you can't enjoy any money which comes through certificate. Fool
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by GOFRONT(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Gracesofar(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2018
Katier00:
She needs a therapist asap

No she needs to be jailed Asap
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by PierreAbutu(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2018
godfatherx:
Modified: Malicious destruction of property is both a criminal Offense and a civil Wrong.

She can be prosecuted and he can sue her civilly and get compensated with punitive damages.

I have watched Judge Judy too much.

You are right, but the bitch can plead PROVOCATION.....would be a weak defense though

[I can never represent such a character] angry

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by SoNature(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Show us the girl!

She's the one in ur dp grin
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by emmydaike: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Femiblack05:
This is serious oo
F.uck
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
BloggersNG:
Earlier Today a man on Twitter shared a heartbreaking story about an angry girlfriend who shredded her Boyfriend's Certificates into pieces following a fight they Had..
Now, Lots of persons were doubting the guy, that it cannot be possible, However to everyone's shock he just released the remains of the certificate the lady tore
They are Legal Education Certificate and his Call to Bar Certificate... Quite painful tho.
The lady is said to be in Lagos Police station right now..
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/pieces-of-boyfriend-certificates-lady.html

so why did the fool give her certificate to her girlfriend to tear?
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Anger is a bad thing...
Walk out at such moments
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by thunderbabs: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Plz, picture of the girl who did this. Mk we no go waste our tym wooing a devil in make up and wig...
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by tejiri4(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Most ladies don't have brain, they think n act with their heart. Just pray you don't marry a lion as wife.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Please keep shut, you talk too much. It is your type of man they beat and tear his certificate. I wonder how I defended her.
man ke? I be boy o...
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by lolybaby(f): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Katier00:
She needs a therapist asap
i will pretend that have forgive her,so that i can have my revenge,

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by lolybaby(f): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
WesBreezy:
Issorite! But as e be she must marry the guy with those certificates oh.. By force nii.
he must find a way to replace those result and then run away from her or else she use plank to break his head one day
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Factfinder1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
ogorwyne:
Wow! Why do people destroy things when angry? She had to tear someone's certificate embarassed. That's pure evil.

Evil spirit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.