Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (64563 Views)

Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by pawshjai(f): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2018
iamJ:
is like you are still a virgin Abi? U don't know that love can make people do anything
which kin yeye mad love be dat?
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Abdullahi2016(m): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2018
*UPDATE!!! UPDATE!! UPDATE*!!����

Get your fast, reliable MTN DATA (3 months validity) * prices and payment modes are below*������
*Bank Airtime*

*1gig #600 #700*

*2gig #1200(Bank payment only)*

*3gig #1800(Bank Payment only)*

*4gig #2400 (Bank payment only)*

*5gig #3000 (Bank payment only)*

*To check your data balance*
MTN >> * 461*6# .

Call/sms/whatsapp this number.09037703033

Please rebroadcast I beg.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by kingfrank900(m): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2018
UBGG:
He should have bloody maimed her afterwards!

Been trying to connect with you dear .. Kindly send me a message ... Got some serious questions for you .. Thanks in anticipations.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by hooklover: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Went u bead such devil and if possible blind her 2 eyes dry will say woman assault and forget about the certs. Such ladies are evil and should be dealt with squarly
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by francisMKD(m): 12:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Katier

She needs a therapist asap

i am a "rapist" not "the"..... lol
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Show us the girl!
on the other thread you girls asked for the certificate claiming that the story is fake cos he would have shown the certificate and not the TV.
now you have seen the certificate and you are still asking for the girl.
the way girls defend girls even in the face of truth is baffling. it's like it's instinctive. once u hear a story the first thing is to take the girl's side without even reasoning.
anyway for your information it will be criminal for him to release her pix cos the matter is now in the hands of the police...

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by peterson: 1:22am On Aug 05, 2018
tabithababy:

Gaby why did justwise ban you shocked

My dear, I can't even tell. Probably because of my message of a free read promo for my book. They've been on my case since I wrote that book and I thought I was being reasonable to give nairaland and seun all the accolades in the acknowledgement page of the book. People do worse on here with spamming, but the slightest I attempt at even mentioning my book it becomes a straight ban and deleting of my posts.

Hard to even say what the issue truly is.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by indigenous234(f): 1:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Katier00:

Therapy is for Oyinbo people.. She needs thorough and complete deleverance (Cele-style...

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Laee(m): 1:39am On Aug 05, 2018
Judge Karen dey worry me!
godfatherx:
Malicious destruction of property is both a criminal and civil offense.

She can be prosecuted and he can sue her civilly and get compensated with punitive damages.

I have watched Judge Judy too much.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by nattyGENT: 2:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Didnt she tell you she's a SLAY queen? & with your LEARNED + INTELLIGENT dude you didnt know? Slay queens donr build they destroy, they are liabilities not asset, myopic not futuristic so this is a lesson for others. See with your eyes & think with your head not D*ck. If you see a responsible lady you would she's not hot. sorry, take it hot sir
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by DansomtoC(m): 2:46am On Aug 05, 2018
Warning n Caution notice to the future hubby cos she's absolutely insane.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by deliveryboy: 2:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Katier00:
You are a woman, she's a woman, she maliciously destroyed a man's certificate (hoping to destroy him completely) now she needs a therapist to massage her emotions. A man slaps a woman, he's a beast and deserves to rot in jail. Nigerian women and their sense of injustice and manipulation.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Ikpongiton: 3:16am On Aug 05, 2018
oya !women come and defend your fellow woman oh
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by tiredoflife(m): 3:32am On Aug 05, 2018
There are many mad girls out there
I used to know of a girl that when her and her boy friend fights she brings out his clothes and shits on them

The guy got tired of it all
Cos after every thing she will cry and beg
And like rinse and repeat
She does it again
They finally broke up
Both are married to different peeps now

Girls dey wey don mad

They can make u an animal and feminist go begin say he is not a man
Under no condition should u hit a woman

This one no be woman again
Na animal
So she deserve better beating
Only say na dis kind beating fit make u kill person

U go come trend online say u kill person angry
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Ekez(m): 3:37am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=BloggersNG post=69988105]Earlier Today a man on Twitter shared a heartbreaking story about an angry girlfriend who shredded her Boyfriend's Certificates into pieces following a fight they Had..
Now, Lots of persons were doubting the guy, that it cannot be possible, However to everyone's shock he just released the remains of the certificate the lady tore
They are Legal Education Certificate and his Call to Bar Certificate... Quite painful tho.
The lady is said to be in Lagos Police station right now..
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/pieces-of-boyfriend-certificates-lady.html

She'll end up in coma
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Awoo88: 4:06am On Aug 05, 2018
What was the idiot doing when she was tearing the certificate?
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by yjgm(m): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2018
Katier00:
What she needs is prison sentence.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Katier00(f): 4:59am On Aug 05, 2018
deliveryboy:

You are a woman, she's a woman, she maliciously destroyed a man's certificate (hoping to destroy him completely) now she needs a therapist to massage her emotions. A man slaps a woman, he's a beast and deserves to rot in jail. Nigerian women and their sense of injustice and manipulation.
which Nigerian woman? The woman is obviously sick, no right thinking person does that
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Katier00(f): 5:00am On Aug 05, 2018
indigenous234:

Therapy is for Oyinbo people.. She needs thorough and complete deleverance (Cele-style...
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Katier00(f): 5:02am On Aug 05, 2018
anayolity:

She needs a bullet in her spine!!!
easy, she is sick
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by mechanics(m): 5:18am On Aug 05, 2018
He made a mistake of dating a lady with hot temper.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by pocohantas(f): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2018
OneSentence:

on the other thread you girls asked for the certificate claiming that the story is fake cos he would have shown the certificate and not the TV.
now you have seen the certificate and you are still asking for the girl.
the way girls defend girls even in the face of truth is baffling. it's like it's instinctive. once u hear a story the first thing is to take the girl's side without even reasoning.
anyway for your information it will be criminal for him to release her pix cos the matter is now in the hands of the police...

Please keep shut, you talk too much. It is your type of man they beat and tear his certificate. I wonder how I defended her.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by GOODIDEA: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
For the girl to have destroyed his certificate, I'm 100% certain she supported him financially when he was in school. Else, what would have given her the guts to do that? No one wakes up in a moment of anger, then chooses to destroy certificate.
Even at that, she shouldn't 've torn the certificate.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 05, 2018
Katier00:
prison sentence not therapist.

She'll repent in 11 months out of 15years sentence
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by antyokya: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2018
4601CE:
angry
This might have been the fate of that egg guy too. Na from getting angry and throwing eggs into the sink e dy start before it reaches the level of tearing certificates and breaking tv…
Then if care is not taken it will greaduate to the point of wielding weapons to attack you and then kill you ”mistakenly”.

or acid bath
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by baby124: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2018
I am sorry but this girl deserves to be maimed! So that people can ask her what happened. She is completely mad! Please release her name and the name of the animals that call themselves her parents. The babe should be in psychiatric ward. I don’t understand how people show their anger with violence. It takes quite a useless and wicked person to take this action. She planned this reaction in advance and did not do this in a moment of anger, trust me on that.
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by elin100(m): 6:29am On Aug 05, 2018
grin angry omo dis love ❤���no go die ooo
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Anazp: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2018
godfatherx:
Malicious destruction of property is both a criminal and civil offense.

She can be prosecuted and he can sue her civilly and get compensated with punitive damages.

I have watched Judge Judy too much.
there is nothing like 'civil offense'. offenses can only be criminal at least here. go get a proper law degree. judge judy won't help you
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by da3pu0(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Op should help me pass this message to the guy concerned. He should go back to his school and see the deputy registrar ( exams and record) to explain his ordeal . The certificate should be replaced. I knew this when I served in a college of education. I was posted to the department (exams and record) and we did several replacement of certificate though one would have a cogent reason. I pray it works
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Donald95(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2018
androidroot:
Sunday school manual got me; are a member of A.G?

Yes
Re: The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument by Azam101: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Prison loading for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.