Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures (9068 Views)

Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk / So, Let's Talk About The Red Pill / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Goddyss(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2018
It's only people that are not real or lack confidence that is afraid to use their real image on their profile. My advice to OP is to face his hustle. When the times comes, you will meet your choice of woman in a natural environment
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by don4real18(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2018
You are welcome to view my profile picture..
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Mklancee:

Person when no do anything wrong never see favour na you when be scammer go come see

Look At This Fool! Do You Know If He Is Also A Scammer(na Thief De Beat Thief), do You Know If He Is A Murder or Rapist. You Better Shut Up And Mind Your Business
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I always will. I don't swindle people of their belongings. I work hard for mine and when I need help, I come out and seek in a legit way

Okay Let Me Correct You this Once. I AM NOT A SCAMMER.
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by paris22(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=EmekaMD post=69988380]So maybe I should begin..

Well..

My ideal woman.. slim and tall.. no preference for skin color.
Working class preferably in the medical field or lawyer.

What I'm bringing

I'm working. Earning maybe a little above average for MINigerian standard..
I'm also gonna complete my medical school and become a medical doctor very soon..

I left med school wen I got broke to work but now I'm gonna get back (I'm not based in 9ja for now)
[/quoteabeg go siddon one side joor
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by milemimi93(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Nofav0rs:
No lies bro. You on point like decimal

Saw a thread this morning, you posted on July 2nd. That was mad deep. You got help still?

I hope God see you through it all mate. My thoughts and prayers with you

ya got help. At the rehab presently.

Thanks bro.
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by paris22(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2018
EmekaMD:
So maybe I should begin..

Well..

What I'm bringing

I'm working. Earning maybe a little above average for Nigerian standard..
I'm also gonna complete my medical school and become a medical doctor very soon..

I left med school wen I got broke to work but now I'm gonna get back (I'm not based in 9ja for now)
you are hugly (wor wor) and u still wan select
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nofav0rs(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:

ya got help. At the rehab presently.

Thanks bro.
All the best
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Look At This Fool! Do You Know If He Is Also A Scammer(na Thief De Beat Thief), do You Know If He Is A Murder or Rapist. You Better Shut Up And Mind Your Business
he has not be caught so for now he is Innocent.
shut up? I won't waste my insult on a scammer
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mklancee:
he has not be caught so for now he is Innocent. shut up? I won't waste my insult on a scammer

Even You Yourself Might Be Evil. So Shut Up And Get Lost...

Criminals Are Quick To Cast Stones... Fvck off
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Even You Yourself Might Be Evil. So Shut Up And Get Lost...

Criminals Are Quick To Cast Stones... Fvck off
I am not a criminal like you.
I work hard to earn a living not taking what belong to another man and calling down evil on people when caught.
you have the attitude of an unrepentant thief

2 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mklancee:

I work hard to earn a living not taking what belong to another man and calling down evil on people when caught.

Mention One Nairalander i Stole From... If You Cant Then You Are A Fool
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Mention One Nairalander i Stole From... If You Cant Then You Are A Fool
so you apologized for what you are not guilty of?
I don't have anything against you my only problem is that you are always quick to call down evil on anyone who point out your bad deeds instead of staying silent
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by nikkypearl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

See As Your Nose Spread Under Your Eye Glass
bad belle embarassed
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mklancee:

so you apologized for what you are not guilty of?
I don't have anything against you my only problem is that you are always quick to call down evil on anyone who point out your bad deeds instead of staying silent

Good People Behave Themselves And Never insult People At Random or Put Their Mouth In people's Business....

Bad People Are The Opposite Of Good...

I Have Never Referred To The Past Mistakes Or Accusations of Anyone Here... Tell Your Friend To Put On His Senses
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
nikkypearl:
bad belle embarassed
Nikki baby long Time cheesy how Are You
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by TimiElvis001(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hi am Timi and am 23yrs, Currently living in PH, I work as a contract staff with LEDS tech services company here and I am also an artist.. I write and edit movie scripts and write sound tracks for motion pictures when am less busy... Any fun seeking art loving lady should hit me up... Thanks [color=#006600][/color]

5 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by amostheo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
I want fine God-fearing girl.
Wow ! too cute, do u want my grandma?
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Good People Behave Themselves And Never insult People At Random or Put Their Mouth In people's Business....

I Have Never Referred To The Past Mistakes Or Accusations of Anyone Here... Tell Your Friend To Put On His Senses
when people point out your mistake you ignore.
his is not my friend. I replied you because many times I have seen you call down evil on anyone who point out this mistake of yours
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mklancee:

when people point out your mistake you ignore.
his is not my friend. I replied you because many times I have seen you call down evil on anyone who point out this mistake of yours

If They Are In Their Right Senses They Wont Mention Me and Say Rubbish...

Certain Things Are Best, Left Unsaid
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Don't stress yourself. The easiest way to hookup is to read ChatDicted and apply the things there when you chat with a woman. Here is the free download link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

1 Like

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Ikuenami(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
this is not my real face oooo
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by samysmoothfresh: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
sochey:
I for one doesn't even know what it means I got it from my name Sochima cheesy
Ah!...............i see grin

well it's a word i just formed and it means "clichè"

lemme guess, you last took a picture on sep 24 2017....................correct?
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nofav0rs(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mklancee:

This is what baffles me most about that dude. So arrogant and never remorseful. Never seen such hard heartened criminal
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nofav0rs(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Does that mean you're not good person since you're always quick to attack innocent people unprovoked on this forum like your first post against the op?

1 Like

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
EmekaMD:
So maybe I should begin..

Well..

What I'm bringing

I'm working. Earning maybe a little above average for Nigerian standard..

Not up to stand next
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
I want fine God-fearing girl.
Chief what happens to men cheesy

#Sugardaddy cool
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Does that mean you're not good person since you're always quick to attack innocent people unprovoked on this forum like your first post against the op?
K
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Not up to stand next

How Far
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

How Far
Fyn tongue
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
My naughty friend, how are you?
Babyforever:
Chief what happens to men cheesy

#Sugardaddy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She A Lesbian? / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today / Describe Your Ex In 3 Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.