Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures (9064 Views)

Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk / So, Let's Talk About The Red Pill / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
paris22:
you are hugly (wor wor) and u still wan select
LoL..
People like you would never show their face cos they're brother's to Oshomole

1 Like

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
jaymichael:
I had wanted to say you shouldn't have created such a topic here but the "naysayers" have started to "show themselves" quicker than I anticipated. I know my people, they are crazier than you can ever imagine. E still remain the "the trubalists" "the gold diggers" "the feminists" etc.
exactly
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm sure the op was expecting positive outcome from this thread cheesy. Those interested will pm you though
exactly.. but the evil ones dived in like scavengers
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
You're getting me angry

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I want clean chick
blood of bubu!shocked... I see teeth everywhereshocked

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by nikkypearl(f): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2018
IamPlato:

Nikki baby long Time cheesy how Are You
don't baby me tongue
Stop bad belle-ing lipsrsealed
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2018
nikkypearl:
don't baby me tongue
Stop bad belle-ing lipsrsealed
thanks for calling him out Miss beautiful..
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by LordsApostle: 6:34am On Aug 06, 2018
Let's Hv a private chat...
ritylove:
yea it does maybe you can tell us how u got scammed
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by milemimi93(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
exactly.. but the evil ones dived in like scavengers

The evil ones here are the real ones.

The imaginary good ones here are the fake ones.
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2018
nikkypearl:
don't baby me tongue Stop bad belle-ing lipsrsealed

Is That How You Greet Good Morning To Your Friend

How Am I Bad Belle-ing undecided
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

The evil ones here are the real ones.

The imaginary good ones here are the fake ones.

well
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by milemimi93(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
well
Happy new week. More money more wisdom.
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Mklancee:
it may not good to keep tagging him with his past mistake but he need to work on himself, it is his mistake so he has to live with it until it is forgotten .
attacking and replying people will keep it longer

Maybe You Should Go Back And See Why I Replied him Rudely. If He Had Sense He Wouldnt Quote Me To Say rubbish... There Should Be A Limit To Stupidity
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Happy new week.
More money more wisdom.
you too brotherly..
Peace!!
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by nikkypearl(f): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2018
IamPlato:

Is That How You Greet Good Morning To Your Friend

How Am I Bad Belle-ing undecided
grin
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2018
IamPlato:

Maybe You Should Go Back And See Why I Replied him Rudely. If He Had Sense He Wouldnt Quote Me To Say rubbish... There Should Be A Limit To Stupidity
I know it is hard but just focus on being the changed man you said you are.
they will just get tired if you stop giving them the honour of a reply
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by ritylove(f): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
LordsApostle:
Let's Hv a private chat...
but why
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by LordsApostle: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Send me a message with the email attached to My profile, will let u know why.
ritylove:
but why
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by ritylove(f): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
LordsApostle:
Send me a message with the email attached to My profile, will let u know why.
lol

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by ggrin(f): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nofav0rs:
berylin sad
u go say u no see my breaklight again sad
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by emelda86(f): 6:28am On Aug 08, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I want clean chick

See me laughing hard... abeg wetin happen teeth on display

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? / Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.