Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures (9073 Views)

Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk / So, Let's Talk About The Red Pill / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
My naughty friend, how are you?
Naughty ko special ni mpia gi eh angry

I'm fyn

#Sugardaddy
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Fyn tongue
What Happened To Your Other Moniker
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Says the petty scammer who's scared of putting face to his already ruined name. Smh

He is a thief... Criminals like then should be shot
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:
We fight for one thread embarassed
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:
We fight for one thread embarassed
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:
We fought sometime ago embarassed
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
You are part of those that make this place fun.

Babyforever:
Naughty ko special ni mpia gi eh angry

I'm fyn

#Sugardaddy
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
We fought sometime ago embarassed

Funny Enough I Don Miss You Sha undecided
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

I thought you promise me never to speak on that issue again he begged everyone then
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
You are part of those that make this place fun.

Same as you tongue you're more naughty on the other thread your comment there makes me laugh cheesy

#Sugardaddy cool
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Funny Enough I Don Miss You Sha undecided
I miss you more hope you play drum today ?

Meanwhile
How is my friend hope you're not treating her bad
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
undecided
Babyforever:
I thought you promise me never to speak on that issue again he begged everyone then

Promised you?. When?.
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nofav0rs(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Lol cheesy cheesy

That's the truth. He switch from one topic to another feeling fly, forgetting that he is a criminal...

How do they even cope?.

He deserves an headshot with a knife.
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
OfficialDad:
undecided

Promised you?. When?.
On the thread you promised me officialDad you promised
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
I miss you more hope you play drum today ?

Meanwhile
How is my friend hope you're not treating her bad

I Did Play Drums grin

Your Friend De Give Me Joy. I Dare Not Treat Her Badly... wink
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
On the thread you promised me officialDad you promised

Show me?....
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Don't take anything I say serious, it's mostly banter.
Babyforever:
Same as you tongue you're more naughty on the other thread your comment there makes me laugh cheesy

#Sugardaddy cool
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

Show me?....
It's an old thread where I was advising you on how to handle your then said girlfriend that said she was pregnant and how you said your next agenda is to date South America women because of their beauty
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
Don't take anything I say serious, it's mostly banter.
Chief stop whining me jare cheesy

#Sugardaddy cool
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
It's an old thread where I was advising you on how to handle your then said girlfriend that said she was pregnant and how you said your next agenda is to date South America women because of their beauty

Okay....

Are you ready, let's kick start our offline dating?. kiss
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nofav0rs(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

That's the truth. He switch from one topic to another feeling fly, forgetting that he is a criminal...

How do they even cope?.

He deserves an headshot with a knife.

Hahahaha this guy you go wicked o. Lol.

Dude just need to stop being arrogant and stay humble. Normally, he wouldn't be allowed in the village meeting cheesy cheesy
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

If They Are In Their Right Senses They Wont Mention Me and Say Rubbish...

Certain Things Are Best, Left Unsaid
Okay
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Hahahaha this guy you go wicked o. Lol.

Dude just need to stop being arrogant and stay humble. Normally, he wouldn't be allowed in the village meeting cheesy cheesy

He should stay humble, and seek for proper personality check . if not, he would forever be tagged a criminal by me. Once a thief, always a thief- e dey for blood.

This is the kind of headshot he deserves with a knife or nail, then the edge of the object bended/twisted in the opposite direction

1 Like

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

Okay....

Are you ready, let's kick start our offline dating?. kiss
Just like that sad you need to prove to me that you're worth dating before taking it offline cheesy
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Just like that sad you need to prove to me that you're worth dating before taking it offline cheesy

I don't really need to prove anything... You know it.. When we start talking, we would know if we are compatible...

But to be sincere, I don't date for long. So FWB is better for us...

I'm sure, I would break your heart within 1week of dating.
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

I don't really need to prove anything... You know it.. When we start talking, we would know if we are compatible...

But to be sincere, I don't date for long. So FWB is better for us...

I'm sure, I would break your heart within 1week of dating.
You have an evil mindset go for proper counselling before taking about dating....... Like look at what you're dishing above
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
You have an evil mindset go for proper counselling before taking about dating....... Like look at what you're dishing above

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Babyforever(f): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=OfficialDad post=70012779][/quote] You're getting me angry

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nofav0rs:

This is what baffles me most about that dude. So arrogant and never remorseful. Never seen such hard heartened criminal
it may not good to keep tagging him with his past mistake but he need to work on himself, it is his mistake so he has to live with it until it is forgotten .
attacking and replying people will keep it longer
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Not up to stand next
I'm not up to stand next to you? I'm sorry I didn't get that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear / How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer / There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.