Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (111973 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Bluefish7(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sometimes i wish people would stop reading alphabets and start understanding sentences/statement. the whole concept behind their brkup z bcus d guy z ugly (really now), so vain even after admitting he has been so amazing. And to those saying iphone shit or wat not (you need to be beef-slapped).... what do i even know single blaq boi lyk me?
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Neofingerz: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
rychard:

What is your point exactly..

Its always easy for us to see faults in others, but if its your sister , would you wish for her to be in an unhappy marriage just because the man buys her stuff?...
Let's be sensible in the name of God...Guys have girls that love them yet they desire other girls, so if a guy buys stuff for a woman it means the woman must date or marry him... You're an idiota
you mumu die
Didn't she see the ugliness before accepting to date him at first? Like I said shut up I can't type much
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
Mr Man,are you okay,
Can you date an ugly lady.The answer is No.
The same way you gonna reject an ugly lady is the same way she rejected the ugly dude.
Some ladies are not move by material things, even though she knew the guy is rich.
She's not move by material thing,so don't call her sex object
you saw the guy's photo right? wetin make that guy ugly habeg??
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by OgaBuhari: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Amberon1:
Including your mother, right?
off my mentions prostitute
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by KenModi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
rychard:

Its not his decision to decide what a lady does with her life, who she decide to be with and in what way.

What does it mean to be dumb?... You mean turning down a man because he isn't your kind of guy has now become dumb?.. Oga you're a complete nincompoop.

No turning down isnt the problem; it is the same lady who after dating “her kind of men” would come out and say that men are scum and he-goats

By the way, have a good look at this statement “You are the best guy I have ever gotten involved with but the thing is that you are bad for my appearance” I guess it makes sense to you.

You sir are a fool of the highest order!
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Dearlord(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
rychard:

Then why don't you be contented with any girl that comes your way?.. So if a girl you don't luv, buys you stuff and says she lives you, and yet clearly she's not your type, and you know you can't be happy with her in the marriage , will you be contented with that...

Why are we always advising women to be contented with men, but we are never contented with them...you want to force her into an unhappy unending miserable life or marriage , something her personality cannot live with, and you think she's the dumb girl becos you know her so well to know what's best for her... I mean, what da hell is wrong with people?...

Mr X. Stroll up there read & analyze the fact .
Didn't you see where she confessed that the guy is caring and the best any woman will want?

I hate blind argument
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Preferito(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bros talk true. are u truly good looking......
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2018
12stinep:
Bros e do, chai.
cant view pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Amberon1: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2018
You're just describing your mother grin
OgaBuhari:
off my mentions prostitute
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Papadoh(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
LuciferChristi:

I hope you've not started following him just now?
laughter don handicap me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.