Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (111898 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Now, we gotta read about some teenage love!
We don't know these esses grin
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by highqueen(f): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2018
phemmyfour:
and friendzone materials. I know your type....always in a "i win all" relationship. You determine when it starts and ends
angry
can't remember being the topic of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by phemmyfour: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2018
highqueen:

angry
can't remember being the topic of discussion.
o ti binu....pele

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by milemimi93(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Kharol1234:
i no read d long story cus i no its 4rm twitter........ Twitter dey make pple trend oo if u wan run for president go twitter u go win election... Anyways d grl dull r village pple dae follow r.

This is what am saying. Twitter is the best place to seek for attention.

Some dead brain cells people like SirMichael1 and Co think people will come into a faceless forum where u don't even know what a person behind a moniker looks like to seek for attention.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by donbachi(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2018
I no believe dis tory atall...she dump am,because him urgly.all d time wey dem dey friend,dey polash.him been dey wear mask or d guy worwor just sudenly begin turn her belle.4rm nowhere him buy her iphone 7.after she don dump am.why him no buy her d phone since,knowing sey the iphone 7,na the reflection of him handsomeness,for her side...big lie
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by SirMichael1: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

This is what am saying. Twitter is the best place to seek for attention.

Some dead brain cells people like SirMichael1 and Co think people will come into a faceless forum where u don't even know what a person behind a moniker looks like to seek for attention.

If you don't have a captivating story that will sell, you ain't trending no where... So please...

Mynd44.

He violated rule 2.

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by milemimi93(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2018
SirMichael1:

If you don't have a captivating story that will sell, you ain't trending no where... So please...

Mynd4.

He violated rule 2.

So, how is a lady dumpin her boyfriend captivating?

Don't bother quotin me again cos I'm not ready to argue with a dead brain cells dude.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by SirMichael1: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

So, how is a lady dumpin her boyfriend captivating?

Don't bother quotin me again cos I'm not ready to argue with a dead brain cells dude.

If I remembered correctly. It was you who mentioned me in a bid to get your usual daily dose of attention. I've accommodated your silly childish act for long.

You're two years from being thirty, your brain should look for ways to get you outta this mess you are in now, c'mon, it's not that bad. Leave the attention thing, you're not getting younger.

So long, kid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by akeentech(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is absolutely for free

Google is trying for Africa, part of their work is the initiative to train 10 millions Africans on digital skills acquisition by 2022. To be among the beneficiaries of this program see my signature below.

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by tempest01(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
old twitter story
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Lexusgs430: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hin buy woman phone, and hin own don crack..... Foolish somebody...... Gifts cannot buy Love.....
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by emmyid(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hector09:
Twitter story are always fabricated

I was expecting this comment. Even when you can see the guy, the Iphone, the chat, U still d doubt. Uncle Thomas... Wehdon

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by akeentech(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
SirMichael1:

If I remembered correctly. It was you who mentioned me in a bid to get your usual daily dose of attention. I've accommodated your silly childish act for long.

You're two years from being thirty, your brain should look for ways to get you outta this mess you are in now, c'mon, it's not that bad. Leave the attention thing, you're not getting younger.

So long, kid!
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by abike12(f): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
abeg go and park with your nonsense iphone. is it by force to date?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by asawanathegreat(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
More story pls
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by abike12(f): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
iphone is not enough to date someone that you don't want. especially not abroad...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
At least she was upfront.

Being dumped is better than being played for a tool.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by lekanation(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
highqueen:
everyone has got a taste.
It's not all about the money though.

sorry, love will find you soon.
taste she didn't see him before they started dating

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by mattonnairaland: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Well it's not about what he got her, it's about what she wants. Unfortunate, she chose a good looking man over a caring man. That's girls for you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Bahamas95(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Women with their wahala undecided
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Auladimeji:
Mr Man,are you okay,
Can you date an ugly lady.The answer is No.
The same way you gonna reject an ugly lady is the same way she rejected the ugly dude.
Some ladies are not move by material things, even though she knew the guy is rich.
She's not move by material thing,so don't call her sex object

The guy ain’t so ugly and I’m 80% sure it’s not just cos he’s ugly bt cos he doesn’t know how to act with her. He probably try’s to treat her like gold and sucks up and she likes more of a bad boy type. Who fyn boy alone epp. Who asked him to buy iPhone7 now. Lol
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Adakintroy: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Your world is becoming too materia. Too vain.

Am starting to hate this world. Am feeling more alienated from it.

Christ was right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Humility017(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
phemmyfour:
I can't just wake up and GBAM buy you an iPhone. The spending probably started from buying you lunch, paying for your needs etc before deciding to get you something more expensive. But Alas! your conscience suddenly come around, you realised that I m not good enough for your appearance

you're right...I had almost same issue tho mine excuse was not appearance per se.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by savvy12: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
The girl doesn't fancy him. Period!!!
A nice car won't even make me date a guy i'm not attracted to.
Everyone has got taste. You got to respect that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol. Everything isn't about moneyvoir gift . I've heard a story of a physically challenged man in agege area of Lagos who has nothing but he's Mr big in there. Beautiful Ladies throng his house every now and then, clustering around him. One morning, a fight broke out between 2 of the ladies, because one of them he's dating saw another lady lay her head on his chest and she got upset. All of a sudden, they began to reveal their secrete to the public. grin You have not done enough if all what you do is buy your woman gifts. You should be able to make her happy also in the oza room.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Alva2018: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
savvy12:
The girl doesn't fancy him. Period!!!
A nice car won't even make me date a guy i'm not attracted to.
Everyone has got taste. You got to respect that.
OK
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by kuzwonder(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
" Guy: i treat you better than any guy you've ever met sad.

dumb bîtch:
i know and i love you for that. you are the best guy i have ever got involved with "

this right here is the reason i rejoice and pop champagne whenever i hear of or read stories of some ladies who were heartbroken and mercilessly used and dumped

how can you as a human being who supposedly has sense, be in a relationship with "the best guy" and still decide to leave him (esp cos of petty issues) undecided

later when you meet a demon sent by your ancestors to teach you a lesson, you start screaming "men are scum!"

that is how that idiot i left my bad ways for and adored said i was the best guy she ever dated but still left me only to come crying to me 3 months later that some men are scum

men are scum kill all of you there!!

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

unintelligent dick suckers!!

shameless môtherfuckers!!

Calm down my brother. no be war

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Chukabiz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
BloggersNG:
If Only she Had Known, lol.. Weird stories we read everyday, So a guy on twitter has revealed how his girlfriend dumped him Yesterday Because she felt he's bad for her kind of appearance, The heartbroken man shared the story on his page alongside Screenshot of their chats.
Now the funny thing is that, he had bought 2 Iphone 7 for two of them, so they can step out for school in matching phones, Unknowing to her. Chai..
See all the drama below!

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-breaks-up-with-her-boyfriend.html

So bloody what? say him buy iPhone 7 for her come mean wetin? ??

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
highqueen:
everyone has got a taste. It's not all about the money though.

sorry, love will find you soon.
I trust Nigerians ladies won't dare not say that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video) / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.