Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia (24691 Views)

Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke / Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by asawanathegreat(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Useless politicians
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by Lovelife433(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sarkin:
LoL. PDP MAN, WHAT WAR?
I DON'T know WHY THE adherents of the satanic cult called PDP like violence so much.
They failed on the importation of pump rifles to arm "herdsmen" but they were successful in sponsoring the thugs of biafra on various killings across the nation.
God will deal with any satanic cult as such.
A party which foundation was built on numerous bloodshed and the likes will forever be in the snakes hole.
God save us from PDP...
is there any SENCE in those rubish u just type? @ ur age u can see or undestand.

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by yemclef(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
That is too bad
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by Ojiofor: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is unfair however PDP Abia state are underachievers and deserves worst treatment by voting them out in next year election.A government that doens't pay salaries in this hard time doens't deserve to be in government.

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is the period where those who are into printing business make money. Some of this damages are caused by breeze and rainfall and some of them might have been destroyed by the guys who collect the printing job so that they will be more work for them. In my area, no poster will spend up to 3 days before some people will come in the night to remove them.
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by djon78(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wow chima want to run for house of representatives!! I really like the guys drive. A focused young man. He is an ally of Governor ikpeazu so he has high chance..kudos to him
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Topshow4real:
I wonder why topics about Sowore and his presidential ambition are not making front page, just wondering. . .
stop spamming every thread with this, go to Sahara report there you can see him or better still create a thread for that
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by mrajahh: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baawaa:
Listen to this coward,prepare for war as if he can face war,was it not your people that destroyed your posters,or Buhari was the one that destroyed it

Shut up, don't you know who chima is

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
hmmm Nigeria my country...dm me for your subscription to DStv asap
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by YobaNationalist: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
I am the person who will orchestrate the destruction of Nigeria.

I curse the Nigerian system everyday till all the peoples are free.

Cursed be Nigeria may Buhari and Osinbajo's children die violently. AMEN.
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
omocalabar:
best comment ve read today....the best in terms of stupidity
Walahi that Mugu get A1 for stupidity

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by edupedia: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
We lived in peace in Nigeria until this blood sucking party called APC came into power angry

APC is the worst thing that has ever happen to this country

....which peace?....your lies are leading to an incredible landslide for Buhari....why not speak the truth and let the devil be ashamed for once?...put aside your puns and your unseriousness and let's have a well-contested election... the way u are going u have no chance against Buhari. ...
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by cooltola(m): 1:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Remember how rampant Boko Haram activities was during PDP days. PDP had 16 years to get economy right but did not fail to disappoint. The economy was tanking before Buhari took over and do not forget how billions of dollars were missing from central bank Nigeria during GEJ time. Corruption was rampant then. PDP a disappointing party then and for tomorrow. Saraki only switch party because he is looking for his best interest and I do not blame him. APC is PDP , different names ,same politicans, Do not vote neither. Vote for Sowore 2019 or someone else.

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by Bigprince96(m): 3:32am On Aug 07, 2018
[/color]
Wisdomkosi:
Ahead of 2019 general election, thugs suspected to be loyal to opposition parties in Abia state have destroyed the Billboards of Dr. Chima Anyaso, a House of Representatives aspirant for Bende local government area under PDP.

Igbere TV gathered that the thugs also destroyed the Billboards of Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, Chima Anyaso described the destruction of his billboards as Childish and grave act of Stupidity, warning those behind the act to prepare for 'war'

In his words,

"We have inspected all the Billboards from Igbere, Ugwueke, and Uzoakoli. And we have seen all the Billboards that they destroyed. It is very sad but I'm not frightened by this act of stupidity ".

"I don't know what destroying of Billboards has to do with winning the election. I am here not because of my own interest but because I have to answer the call of my people."

" And no amount of destroying my Billboards or posters will stop me from continuing in this race and by grace of God, we are going to fight this to the end."

"My only prayer is that after our primary, I will emerge the flag bearer of my party to represent Bende people at the federal house of representatives and that's when the real war will start. I hope these people destroying the Billboards will be ready when we will be ready because am not going to descend so low to join them in this act of destroying Billboards. When they go low, I will go very high and when they go low again, I will touch the sky. Let them keep destroying my Billboards while I keep winning ", he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/449001/prepare-for-war-anyaso-fumes-as-opposition-thugs-destroy-his-billboards-in-abiaphotos/
[color=#990000]
Wisdomkosi:
Ahead of 2019 general election, thugs suspected to be loyal to opposition parties in Abia state have destroyed the Billboards of Dr. Chima Anyaso, a House of Representatives aspirant for Bende local government area under PDP.

Igbere TV gathered that the thugs also destroyed the Billboards of Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, Chima Anyaso described the destruction of his billboards as Childish and grave act of Stupidity, warning those behind the act to prepare for 'war'

In his words,

"We have inspected all the Billboards from Igbere, Ugwueke, and Uzoakoli. And we have seen all the Billboards that they destroyed. It is very sad but I'm not frightened by this act of stupidity ".

"I don't know what destroying of Billboards has to do with winning the election. I am here not because of my own interest but because I have to answer the call of my people."

" And no amount of destroying my Billboards or posters will stop me from continuing in this race and by grace of God, we are going to fight this to the end."

"My only prayer is that after our primary, I will emerge the flag bearer of my party to represent Bende people at the federal house of representatives and that's when the real war will start. I hope these people destroying the Billboards will be ready when we will be ready because am not going to descend so low to join them in this act of destroying Billboards. When they go low, I will go very high and when they go low again, I will touch the sky. Let them keep destroying my Billboards while I keep winning ", he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/449001/prepare-for-war-anyaso-fumes-as-opposition-thugs-destroy-his-billboards-in-abiaphotos/
Wisdomkosi:

In his words,

Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by phase1: 6:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Apc killers destroying APga and pdp billboards.
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by malcom2x(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2018
We're gradually returning to the era of our barbaric democracy.
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by nurusystem(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
We lived in peace in Nigeria until this blood sucking party called APC came into power angry

APC is the worst thing that has ever happen to this country

you said so
but 4+4= apc
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by nurusystem(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2018
proeast:
APC is hell bent on causing serious crises in this unfortunate country but it will consume them first!

consume APC not those APC enemies that do not want buhari to reign over them.
Re: Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia by Mrjo(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Djinja:

This one has nothing to do with APC, it's a battle between APGA and PDP
apga is not strong in that area, that's where Orji uzor kalu APC die hard comes from, but it may be between PDP and PDP cus the current rep is PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari And Service Chiefs In Closed-Door Meeting / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.