Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! (825 Views)

My Relationships Don't Last / Why Fifty-fifty Relationships Never Work. / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by Samuelgr8: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I have a problem. I am 38 years old young lady. I have a good career,I am smart and my friends say I am beautiful. As I grew older,I convinced myself that I am not the problem,its the men who are. How else can you explain that I am 38 years old and non of my relationships last more than six months?

I have come to accept the fact that not everyone will get married. Maybe I am one of those who will not get married so I tell myself that I have made peace with that fact. But ma,in my heart,I have to be honest: I really really want to get married. I feel alone even with friends and family around. There is just a void that I don’t know how to fill.

Ma,what is wrong with me? I am beginning to believe my mother who says that it.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-scared-i-will-be-alone-as-my-relationships-never-last/
Re: I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by EbonyIdy: 5:05am On Aug 07, 2018
I am 34, and in your shoes, in my case, i lost my job, havent neen able to get another for 2yrs now, business not moving as it used to, the emptiness is killing, crying is the only way i can get my self to sleep..and sleeping/dreamland is my happy place.
Re: I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by paddymo(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2018
Samuelgr8:
Dear Jzhane,

I have a problem. I am 38 years old young lady. I have a good career,I am smart and my friends say I am beautiful. As I grew older,I convinced myself that I am not the problem,its the men who are. How else can you explain that I am 38 years old and non of my relationships last more than six months?

I have come to accept the fact that not everyone will get married. Maybe I am one of those who will not get married so I tell myself that I have made peace with that fact. But ma,in my heart,I have to be honest: I really really want to get married. I feel alone even with friends and family around. There is just a void that I don’t know how to fill.

Ma,what is wrong with me? I am beginning to believe my mother who says that it.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-scared-i-will-be-alone-as-my-relationships-never-last/

www.ashebbi.com is Nigerian first match making website with high privacy policies and strict screening of members. The site is totally free. Find your genuine life partner/ match there.
Re: I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by chiommy123(f): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2018
EbonyIdy:
I am 34, and in your shoes, in my case, i lost my job, havent neen able to get another for 2yrs now, business not moving as it used to, the emptiness is killing, crying is the only way i can get my self to sleep..and sleeping/dreamland is my happy place.
God will certainly make a way for you even where there seems to be no way. you need to trust him on this

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by paddymo(m): 5:56am On Aug 07, 2018
chiommy123:
God will certainly make a way for you even where there seems to be no way. you need to trust him on this
amen but let the person try www.ashebbi.com
Re: I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by FRANNN: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2018
At least, yours last up to 6 months.

Mine don't last 3 weeks undecided
Re: I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by donbachi(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
My sister,when the taste of palmwine changes,the drinking pattern changes as well...are you sure,you are not your own problom?....bad character,rubber band mouth,running tap mouth and total direspect to men,has kept alot of women forever spinsters...try and see a pastor,it could be spiritual.
Re: I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by paddymo(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2018
donbachi:
My sister,when the taste of palmwine changes,the drinking pattern changes as well...are you sure,you are not your own problom?....bad character,rubber band mouth,running tap mouth and total direspect to men,has kept alot of women forever spinsters...try and see a pastor,it could be spiritual.
yes please you have a point
Re: I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
EbonyIdy:
Oh my dear, can I talk to you? right now you are susceptible to depression and suicide. Please take heart, when there is life, there is hope.
Re: I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! by Samuelgr8: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2018
i agree with you. trusting God is all that's required here and not the environmental pressure
chiommy123:

(1) (Reply)

Off point / Heres Why You Should Consider Dating Your Best Friend / 5 Erogenous Zones You Need To Pay More Attention To During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.