Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date (853 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by LifestyleTonite: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
A rich South African man has narrated what happened when he decided to leave his Mercedes Benz at home and drive his truck to pick a lady for a date. According to him, the  lady ignored him on sighting the vehicle who showed up in.

Read his post: 

''Just Got Back From the Shortest Date I've Ever Been On

These Materialistic Ladies 
They see you in a Merc
1st Date,I Go Pick Her up in one of My Bakkies instead of my Merc 
I've Done it 3 Times now and all 3 times,Soon as I pull up at the gate,They Turn Around and Walk Away

She Says to me "You Don't Take me Seriously ne " The Security Guard at her Complex Gate and I had a Good Laugh 
All Three Occasions I probably would've paid the Bill,So I actually Saved money 
I Ain't Saying She a Gold Digger but she ain't messing with no Broke Niggas
#StayWoke #TheyWillDribbleYou .''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/south-african-man-benz-truck-date/

Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by sarahade(f): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ok
Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
To what end? angry.
Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by Didcot: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarahade:
Ok

You sound pissed off.... Are you one of them?! undecided
Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by Rayd502(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
The guy be acting coming to America...Most ladies are attracted by what they see.The way they are wired.
Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by sarahade(f): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Didcot:

You sound pissed off.... Are you one of them?! undecided

I'm not pissed. I'm not one of the girls I live in dakar.
Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by Didcot: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarahade:

I'm not pissed. I'm not one of the girls I live in dakar.

Ok smiley
Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by bobokeshington: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
African ladies and materials things are like 5 and 6
Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by Pidginwhisper: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by mrbaba18(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
nice 1 bro
Re: South African Man Leaves His Benz At Home, Drives Truck To Pick Lady For A Date by bayocanny: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
he's a sharp guy

(1) (Reply)

One Wrong Move / I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... / How Does Having Sex Feels Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.