Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage (30477 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by nlanded: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Guy I am not the cause of your problem o.

This your diatribe won't change reality. Your 21st century men are dating and marrying dependent ladies everyday. Any day they want otherwise, the ball is in their court grin grin.

Girl I'm not the cause of your problem and predicament either, just pray harder okay? Siloh 2018 is just around the corner.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by highqueen(f): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
undecidedundecided

whatever,even when I'm financially stable,it's the duty of the man to provide for all that's needed in the home.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by pocohantas(f): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
nlanded:

Girl I'm not the cause of your problem and predicament either, just pray harder okay? Siloh 2018 is just around the corner.

LOL, the usual menopause and Shiloh threat.

This is why we depend on you men and marry as soon as possible. We don't wanna end up in Shiloh 2018.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
nlanded:

And would your own counter claims change anything too? NO!

Go to Twitter and Instagram and find out the reach of this tweet of hers, then you would know her tweet is already changing alot of things.
Changing on social media or Changing in reality. Stop taking things here too seriously.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Changing on social media or Changing in reality. Stop taking things here too seriously.

Things are changing a lot in reality, actually.

Many men now allow their wives to work and they also make sure their wife contribute. I'm sure that in 8years time most men will buckle up and stop marrying overly dependent women.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Elder001:

Things are changing a lot in reality, actually.

Many men now allow their wives to work and they also make sure their wife contribute. I'm sure that in 8years time most men will buckle up and stop marrying overly dependent women.
What stops him from empowering her? It's a different ballgame if we talking about a lazy person who doesn't want to work

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What stops him from empowering her? It's a different ballgame if we talking about a lazy person who doesn't want to work

That's not his job. She should set up her self before marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Elder001:

That's not his job. She should set up her self before marriage.
Deep experience within.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by IamPlato(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
highqueen:
undecidedundecided

whatever,even when I'm financially stable,it's the duty of the man to provide for all that's needed in the home.

shocked shocked

Na You Yan this One?
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by highqueen(f): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked shocked

Na You Yan this One?

unless he will bath and carry the babies,cook and keep the home clean;only then can we share the bills.tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by IamPlato(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
highqueen:

unless he will bath and carry the babies,cook and keep the home clean;only then can we share the bills.tongue

Hahahahahaha
You No Serious o. So What Is Your Money For?
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by highqueen(f): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
IamPlato:

Hahahahahaha You No Serious o. So What Is Your Money For?
yes naaw. that one is left for me to handle naaaw.tongue

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by IamPlato(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
highqueen:

yes naaw.
that one is left for me to handle naaaw.tongue

If I Marry You, I Will Sort All The Bills You Want But You will Be Paying Me Tithe of 20% from Your Monthly Salary grin
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by highqueen(f): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
IamPlato:

If I Marry You, I Will Sort All The Bills You Want But You will Be Paying Me Tithe of 20% from Your Monthly Salary grin
Lol,you never serious to marry someone like me then.grin
my money is my money,husby money is our money. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by IamPlato(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lol,you never serious to marry someone like me then.grin my money is my money,husby money is our money. grin

Hahahaha...

Chai! You Ladies Will Not Kill Person...

Husband Money Is Our Money But Your Money Is Your money.
Highqueen if I Bite Your lips
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by romenna: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Many of the ladies arguing on this thread are close to 30 and above 30 with zero achievement in life hence they r not happy with such blunt talk from a fellow female.
Dnt argue wit me. Argue wit ur screen

12 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by adontcare(f): 1:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Some men love dependent women because they know that only those dependent women can submit, tolerate abuse, cheating and all sorts of bullshît because they'll be afraid to leave the marriage.

and they need those things to feed their ego

-Cheating unchecked
-Abusing unchecked

-all bullshîts tolerated.

An independent woman won't tolerate bullshît from any man because of marriage.
unadulterated truth 100%

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by babasolution: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2018
highqueen:

nice one girl,dnt mind all these stupid lazy guys needing women to take care of the bills while they do nothing.nairaland men are the most stupid set of guys have ever seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by babasolution: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2018
romenna:
Many of the ladies arguing on this thread are close to 30 and above 30 with zero achievement in life hence they r not happy with such blunt talk from a fellow female.

stupid weak guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by romenna: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2018
babasolution:

stupid weak guy
a disgruntled female attack dog.
I think i know who dis is.
useless girl wit zero achievement in life. thats y i stopped communicating wit u hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Deep experience within.

If it was the other way round...
Would you marry a poor man and empower him? since you're encouraging men to marry poor ladies and empower them.

7 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2018
romenna:

Lies... only one is above 28 ,the rest are kids.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by COOL10(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2018
iykekelvins:
This table she's shaking has so many financially unstable girls on it.
. Broke ladies you mean grin. Say it as it is.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Saff(f): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:
Why should any sane woman be angry with this advice? It is for her own good.

That said, men should stop marrying these dependent women na.
It is that easy. But will they?

Creating a thousand threads won't change the reality that lots of men love dependent women. Check around you, you will notice your jobless course mate is married. The ones with good jobs are still single. Don't start that story of how independent ladies are proud o. The only thing that's proud, is your EGO grin
gbammm !!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by COOL10(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2018
highqueen:
undecidedundecided

. Human Parasite spotted. Guys,take cover cool

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by COOL10(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2018
The hypocrisy of Nigerian ladies is unbelievable. They tell you not to refer to them as the 'weaker sex' yet go lazying about refusing to work hard for their own finances. What does that make them? Strong grin ? Oh please. Awon women empowerment. Guys better wake up and demand for what you deserve. I cannot be going out on a daily basis,come rain,come shine only for some self entitled parasite to feed off me under the name of love. Mba,oga e meh.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

If it was the other way round...
Would you marry a poor man and empower him? since you're encouraging men to marry poor ladies and empower them.
100% .
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by babasolution: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2018
romenna:
a disgruntled female attack dog.
I think i know who dis is.
useless girl wit zero achievement in life. thats y i stopped communicating wit u hahahaha

fool
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by GraceBestowed(f): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Right! I’ve always always said this. Yes, a man is the head of the home and has a duty to provide for his home/family. This is, however, NOT an excuse for a woman to be (or aim to be) a liability.

The dynamics in every household is different. It is ok to pull finances together in order to run the household. If the man insists on meeting all the household financial needs, that’s ok too! As a woman, you are not entitled to be kept and have all your needs provided by a man!

I have seen this weird dynamic where even if the woman has 10x more than the man she would still insist he spends his little to take care of her and/or the household. How?? Why??

6 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by tunjilana: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
highqueen:
undecidedundecided

Continue...
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Chukapage(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What if he's the one disturbing for marriage?

Na Hard economy cause all this useless talk. Giving the rise to gold digging in men to escalate.
see this mumu feminist hypocrite..A man without money should pack one side
A woman without money should pack one side..Feminist"The man is a golddigger" disgusting hypocrites!!
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chukapage:
see this mumu feminist hypocrite..A man without money should pack one side
A woman without money should pack one side..Feminist"The man is a golddigger" disgusting hypocrites!!
Stay there and be waiting for a woman's money o. Continue bastardizing the word "feminist".

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.