Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage (30500 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Chukapage(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Stay there and be waiting for a woman's money o. Continue bastardizing the word "feminist".
bitch since the days of Awolowo women has been waiting for a mans money its not evil for men to tell them" Bitch make your own money"!!! I am not bastardizing Feminism ..Am telling you the truth you folks are way TOO HYPOCRITICAL and the worst part is you folks don't hide it!!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Stay there and be waiting for a woman's money o. Continue bastardizing the word "feminist".
.. Hypocrisy will destroy you'. After advertising ur aunty for marriage and telling us how rich she is,you are here now talking trash. So this how you would view any guy that decide to help ur aunty out and marry her. Always think before you comment.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hypocrisy will destroy you'. After advertising ur aunty for marriage and telling us how rich she is,you are here now talking trash. So this how you would view any guy that decide to help ur aunty out and marry her. Always think before you comment.
Buhhhahahahhahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahha.... Pls I don't even gat strength

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chukapage:
bitch since the days of Awolowo women has been waiting for a mans money its not evil for men to tell them" Bitch make your own money"!!! I am not bastardizing Feminism ..Am telling you the truth you folks are way TOO HYPOCRITICAL and the worst part is you folks don't hide it!!
So what exactly is this argument about now? We have so many working class ladies, I really do not see the issue here.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhhhahahahhahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahha.... Pls I don't even gat strength
.. Be laughing.
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Be laughing.
Cool temper. Don't take stuffs on NL too seriously
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
nlanded:
Sense would not kill this babe! grin

I know some Nairaland girls will not like this grin
very true, i cant enter a marriage and be allowing another man's child treat me anyhow cos I asked for money for menstrual pad
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
nlanded:

The usual ramblings of gibberish! First they start with damage control then excuses and then cap it up with reverse psychology gimmicks.

The day women folk like you in Nigeria get it into your skulls that the 21st working class man desires an equally successful woman earning her own money would be the day you guys would be taken more serious, and more from being underachievers to achievers, can't you see women presidents in foreign countries?
keep deceiving yourself
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Chukapage(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deadlywoman:

You've misunderstood feminism. The OP's POV is a feminist point of view. The person you quoted is against (in your opinion only) that view. You guys have turned the term feminism to mean a bitch and that's not fair. Everything bad is feminism to you nl folk. Feminism supports the idea that a woman should work and contribute 50% to the household of this empowers the woman. Feminism also encourages women who want to be stay at home mums. Most husbands/households agree on the mother staying home to raise the children and to support the husband.

Right now you'll are clamouring for a woman's independence in the dating scene but might feel different when children and marriage are bought into the mix. When a mother works 10/12 hours a day, would you still expect her to carry out the 'wifely' duties? Is that not evil?

Only you can decide what kinda household you want to run and then you can find a woman with the same mindset as you.
Your version of feminism is pure I don't have a problem with though, but the NAIRALAND version or Nigerian version is soo one sided and hypocritical, They only go with it ,when its advantageous to them but when the other side comes,they remember.."Real Man" or "Your the Man"

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

You don't know where is paining you like seriously.

I don't just know why you feel angry when women are advised to make money or provide /contribute finances to move a marriage or relationship forward.

You'll suddenly start saying men are waiting for women's money or gold digging.

I'm asking you again, which person's money were you expecting to spend? since you don't want to make your own money.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Chukapage(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So what exactly is this argument about now? We have so many working class ladies, I really do not see the issue here.
There is no argument,I just lashed at your hypocrisy where A woman looking for A financially stable man is GOOD but A man looking for a financially stable Lady is termed " Evil" or Golddigger" or blackmailed with " stay there and be waiting for a woman who will feed you" Your hypocrisy is too much

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

You don't know where is paining you like seriously.

I don't just know why you feel angry when women are advised to make money or provide /contribute finances to move a marriage or relationship forward.

You'll suddenly start saying men are waiting for women's money or gold digging.

I'm asking you again, which person's money were you expecting to spend? since you don't want to make your own money.
. Help me ask her. Her hypocrisy is unequalled.
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by nextstep(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
nlanded:

From inception, women have been the ones focusing on material stuff in relationships, yet it was normal then to you, now men ask that women be financially stable as well and these double standard gender called women are crying wolf, how sad!

If you are saying there are gold digging men, in everyone 100 gold digging men you see, they are a billion gold digging women to outnumber them.

Gbam! True talk! grin
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Afamed: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Im definitely not against supporting financially to a relationship as a lady but what I don't like is when "men" come out to stress about it like their eyes are in a woman's money. It's quite disturbing.
Its not quite disturbing when you come up with different bill plans on the first day you meet a man..
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
So true.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
this lady deserves assurance embarassed embarassed
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
nlanded:

From inception, women have been the ones focusing on material stuff in relationships, yet it was normal then to you, now men ask that women be financially stable as well and these double standard gender called women are crying wolf, how sad!

If you are saying there are gold digging men, in everyone 100 gold digging men you see, they are a billion gold digging women to outnumber them.
Where are the gender biased women crying wolf? You think anyone loves being dependent? Funny enough, you lot love them dependent women, and won't take your own advice 'cause these dependent ladies don't ask you for marriage, you do.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by tealaw(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
She deserves some accolades.
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Mruwa1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
God bless u na woman u b
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Acidosis(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
All sane men love dependent women (work or no work), don't be carried away by the nonsense you read online. A wife is supposed to rely on her husband on many grounds (money inclusive).

If your wife don't rely on you, then check yourself, you're useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Radiant1020(f): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
food for the guys
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Afamed: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
highqueen:
undecidedundecided

whatever,even when I'm financially stable,it's the duty of the man to provide for all that's needed in the home.
See them.
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by dokkyelele(f): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Make I talk?
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Afamed: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Things are changing a lot in reality, actually.

Many men now allow their wives to work and they also make sure their wife contribute. I'm sure that in 8years time most men will buckle up and stop marrying overly dependent women.
Its already in existence my brother. No man will be happy to marry a woman who will have to wait for her husband before a box of matches could be provided at home.
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by israelmao(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Being financially stable as a man gives you better control as the head of the family,this is proven fact don't be deceived.
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by mickeymimi: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
if you really love each other ,, and he is not financially stable but you are .....there is nothing wrong in helping him... he cld turn out to be ur helper tomorrow.

My cousin (lady) was very rich and in a good job , blessed at an early age...... b4 she met her hubby who had no job then..... she helped him to start his business .......later she has a damage to her nerves during child birth C section ..... cld not longer work..and the hubby is the one now supporting her and family and he never complained . His business is doing well.
so the tables can turn .....

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by davillian(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What if he's the one disturbing for marriage?

Na Hard economy cause all this useless talk. Giving the rise to gold digging in men to escalate.
How many rich girls date broke guys
Were you wan see them.
You need to be super handsome and have a little class to bag them rich ladies

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Ugosample(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What if he's the one disturbing for marriage?

Na Hard economy cause all this useless talk. Giving the rise to gold digging in men to escalate.

Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Afamed: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Radiant1020:
food for the guys
Because practically Una don't want to be confronted with the elementary truth
Re: A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage by Radiant1020(f): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Afamed:

Because practically Una don't want to be confronted with the elementary truth

I know you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.