Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,209 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (80478 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:
This news should have better been placed in the Islam section, where negative comments won't go....
Cos all these thirsty guys here will start saying rubbish about Islam since they know their signature won't change this time around!

Allahmdululai

but Muslims should write rubbish in Christian topics abi

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by KENTHAZ(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
I joined U.Pls what
am I laughn @. Well HML. Ibeji shinko laipe
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by quickly: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for the latest couple in town after their recent wedding union. The young Muslim Nigerian lady got married to her sweetheart in Plateau state, according to Islamic rites. According to reports, the Chinese man who came to Nigeria with a close family member for the wedding, accepted Islam before getting married to his partner.

Congratulations to them once more.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/chinese-man-accepts-islam-as-he-marries-muslim-nigerian-girl-photos.html

The OP is more interested in the Islam angle rather than Chinese marrying a Nigerian

Weirdos
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by chineloSA(f): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
OTHER RACES( Chinese, Indians etc) ARE WORKING TIRELESSLY TO DOMINATE AND CONTROL AFRICA.
THEY ARE SPREADING THEIR TENTACLES IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE.

MEANWHILE AFRICANS ARE TIRELESSLY WORKING ON MARRYING WHITE OR ANY OTHER RACE BUT BLACK.
WE PROUDLY CELEBRATE SUCH STUPIDITY.

THERE IS NO LOVE IN THIS. HE IS JUST USING HER FOR SEX AND START HIS BUSINESSES.

AFRICANS DON'T GET IT. NO RACE SINCERELY LOVES YOU. I REPEAT, NO RACE. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Saladin25(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
muzeze77:
First of many marriages. According to report the Chinese and Indians have more male than female. Lots of single men no single ladies . All because of selective abortion. In the old days a couple could only have 1 child in China so they aborted female pregnancies and now males are much more than females. Only the wealthy male marry
You are absolutely right. The selective abortions by Chinese couples triggered their male population to be higher than the female.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Akpacha(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Awuzubillah
mumu! Wetin zubillah there?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2018
FBIL:
Waste of effort! Any Chinese with black wife and partly yellow and black skin kids will never be integrated in China. You'll be so denigrated and discriminated against that you'd regret coming to this world. Chinese data base doesn't accept English alphabets, so what name will she bear and who told you non-native Chinese are allowed into the database. The database gives you opportunity to have ''Hukou''which gives you right to national benefits like normal Chinese. I pity aboki who don't travel, they rarely know which is which.

If this is true, I applaud Chinese government. Democracy isn't for everyone, Nigerians Dont deserve one. Chinese government will continue to preserve their culture, tradition, religion, fashion et al but the slaves in Africa will dump theirs and pick up foreign ones then expect their countries to be respected. What tourist attraction do do you want foreigners to come in thousands for? I swear the first thing i will eradicate if I have the power is foreign religions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2018
chineloSA:
OTHER RACES( Chinese, Indians etc) ARE WORKING TIRELESSLY TO DOMINATE AND CONTROL AFRICA.
THEY ARE SPREADING THEIR TENTACLES IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE.

MEANWHILE AFRICANS ARE TIRELESSLY WORKING ON MARRYING WHITE OR ANY OTHER RACE BUT BLACK.
WE PROUDLY CELEBRATE SUCH STUPIDITY.

THERE IS NO LOVE IN THIS. HE IS JUST USING HER FOR SEX AND START HIS BUSINESSES.

AFRICANS DON'T GET IT. NO RACE SINCERELY LOVES YOU. I REPEAT, NO RACE. undecided

To make matters worst, they bleach their skins. Where is the identity? Your identity as an African is BLACK

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

but Muslims should write rubbish in Christian topics abi

Nope
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by chineloSA(f): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

To make matters worst, they bleach their skins. Where is the identity? Your identity as an African is BLACK

I tire oo. The bleaching and the hair just tire me oo. There is no way one can knock some sense into these people.

Some months ago there was a story of one Northern woman who married an Arab in Saudi Arabia. The Arab man killed their two kids and he was about to kill the woman. Fortunately she managed to escape before her planned tragic end.

Sometimes when they are approached by men from other races, no matter what you say, they dont listen. In that moment both ( African men and women ) think they are special until some rude awakening happens.

No race loves us. It is for their sexual gratification or financial benefits or use you in some way or the other. There is never sincerity in these marriages.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 09, 2018
I smell a Nigerian girl been used for barbecue. Never trust a Chinese man with black girl. Potential suya

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by excel111(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2018
He used d lady to get STAY

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Walamu(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2018
When its so good it makes a man change Gods? grin

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by xakjustice(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2018
I don't even know what I'm laughing at ;

Then u most be a MAD man
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2018
MrI2015:
Online things
He could be one of the construction workers in Plateau, who just happen to fall in love. Besides, getting married is hard for average Chinese men to chinese women is kinda hard due to economic and other factors. Not everything has to be a online/scam.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by nigeriafilm(m): 12:43am On Aug 09, 2018
TimiElvis001:
Black and yellow black and yellow Black and yellow black and yellow Black and yellow black and yellow
Please what is the name of the man you used his photo over there.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:45am On Aug 09, 2018
chineloSA:

I tire oo. The bleaching and the hair just tire me oo. There is no way one can knock some sense into these people.

Some months ago there was a story of one Northern woman who married an Arab in Saudi Arabia. The Arab man killed their two kids and he was about to kill the woman. Fortunately she managed to escape before her planned tragic end.

Sometimes when they are approached by men from other races, no matter what you say, they dont listen. In that moment both ( African men and women ) think they are special until some rude awakening happens.

No race loves us. It is for their sexual gratification or financial benefits or use you in some way or the other. There is never sincerity in these marriages.
Too much generalisations in your post. Because you met a one-eye man at the village outskirt doesn't make it "the village of the one-eyed". There are many more successful interracial marriages for all the bad ones you read. News do not report successful marriages, they report the failing ones. Whatever the motivations for love, love is love. And by the way, "black" husbands kill their "black" wives too. We can't be saying no to racism when we ourselves are racist towards other races. Human is human, Asian or African.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by opeolukoya: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Thought I was the only one that laughed o_O afi bride n.a.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by sayisayi(m): 12:49am On Aug 09, 2018
Haba, they will soon start duplicating Hausa babes in a Guangdong factory, then flood the market well well, to drive down price. Then when when locals stop producing Hausa girls due to bad market, boom, price increase grin >:

Dem Chinkos too smart

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Ekaka1(m): 12:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Immarocks:

dat makes two of us....

I know why....the geh nah JSS-2 Pilin bah...Hausa and marrying-off under aged girls..
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Changethechain: 1:30am On Aug 09, 2018
That is not a Chinese... What sort of bloggers do we have
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by asawanathegreat(m): 1:50am On Aug 09, 2018
I wish him well
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by chukxie(m): 1:53am On Aug 09, 2018
The negative comments here are abominable and shameful. Congratulations to the newest couples in town. I'm a Christian but I have lots of Muslim friends. In fact one of them is like a brother to me. He has access to my stuff like it were his. What's wrong with a Chinese man marrying a Muslim girl, and him becoming a Muslim? I'm sure the comments would have been different if the Chinese man had converted to Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by BLING4BLING: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2018

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Babysho(m): 2:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Forzap:
I don't even know what I'm laughing at grin grin grin

grin grin grin Everything my brother, EVERYTHING.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Hienna(m): 2:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Good one
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 2:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Islam ,dey must compel and force u to accept or put u under duress to accept with. bombs, them never use bomb,knifs and gun this mumu don accept. na woman dem point for him head accept or no marriage thank god he accepted cuz if he didn't d next stage na guns,bombs,stic
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Forzap:
I don't even know what I'm laughing at grin grin grin

the ugliness of the lady
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Kdon2: 2:51am On Aug 09, 2018
seedord247:
That girl looks very young.

Her hole go dey very old.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Kdon2: 2:55am On Aug 09, 2018
deebsman1:
Can you see you are the one not raised and traine the right way by blasphemy the religion of someone else because they don't believe same as you

What's this one saying?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Kdon2: 2:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Almost1stclass:

1+1+1=1=Christainity=stupidity!!!!!

hahahahah! fool!

Eyah!!! Sorry.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Kdon2: 3:01am On Aug 09, 2018
redsun:
Islam originally was main to make all become one and equally in eyes of fairness. And those were good ideals.

It was main to free up the shackled,illuminate the minds and break barriers. And that is what an ideal society is all about.

That's why you can't even write or communicate whatevwr you want to say in correct English.? SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.