Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (80437 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by DKM123: 6:47am On Aug 09, 2018
I swear, the mindset of the average Nigerian man against their women and the way this Nigerian men bully and curse thier women, she has made the beat decision ever. She doesn't need someone who will treat her like a maid and yet maltreat and disrespect her and yet use her for rituals. embarassed
Just imagine their absolutely stewpid comment on this thread. That is why they can't even invent toothpick while the Chinese men are taking over the world.

Let her use even 10% of her Nigerian upbringing to serve her husband and I know he will think she is the next best thing after sliced bread and advice all his relatives and friends to come marry Nigerian ladies! wink

They will make very beautiful half caste babies. kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Mystiquefia: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:
Were you there when he converted to Muslim? I can never become a Muslim. Religion of Peace my foot.

who ask you??
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Your god jesus want Christians to kill for him, or what did he say about unbelievers? Didn't he tell you people to kill unbelievers? Why don't you condem your own god first before condemning other gods
yeah like drinking camel urine when u have HIV,camel urine goes straight to the brain and cures mental issue,insomnia ,depression before he go flush all infections in ur body,go and read ur Koran kid

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2018
2 shitskins combine , glory moment !
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2018
chukxie:
The negative comments here are abominable and shameful. Congratulations to the newest couples in town. I'm a Christian but I have lots of Muslim friends. In fact one of them is like a brother to me. He has access to my stuff like it were his. What's wrong with a Chinese man marrying a Muslim girl, and him becoming a Muslim? I'm sure the comments wold have been different if the Chinese man had converted to Christianity.

Lolz, point of correction, the Chinese man is not a Christian.

And mind you no one will use marriage to lore you into Christianity, never.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
yeah like drinking camel urine when u have HIV,camel urine goes straight to the brain and cures mental issue,insomnia ,depression before he go flush all infections in ur body,go and read ur Koran kid

Dont digress from the discourse, didn't your god tell you Chrisitians to kill unbelievers?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ajebuter(f): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
This news should have better been placed in the Islam section, where negative comments won't go....
Cos all these thirsty guys here will start saying rubbish about Islam since they know their signature won't change this time around!

Allahmdululai

So , Mike is a Mukaila?

Now l understand ...
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Your god jesus want Christians to kill for him, or what did he say about unbelievers? Didn't he tell you people to kill unbelievers? Why don't you condem your own god first before condemning other gods
have u read Q 52:22,Q 56:22,Q 37:48,Q56:35-37,ur god is partial u can not promise d men houris (fair females) in d after life and leave the women without pro boys,so na only man go dey drink alcohol and sex virgins In ur heaven if u believe this u can believe anything like the sky is green or tomorrow will be DEC 21 1985

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Dont digress from the discourse, didn't your god tell you Chrisitians to kill unbelievers?
Jesus did not order me to drink camel urine when I fall sick dats y god made herbs from plants I also heard that after drinking d urine u can sex d camel provided d camel is killed and it meat burnt how true is DAT,
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
Jesus did not order me to drink camel urine when I fall sick dats y god made herbs from plants

But he asked you to kill unbelievers
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2018
ajebuter:

So , Mike is a Mukaila?

Now l understand ...
......perhaps he is an Alhaji.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
have u read Q 52:22,Q 56:22,Q 37:48,Q56:35-37,ur god is partial u can not promise d men houris (fair females) in d after life and leave the women without pro boys,so na only man go dey drink alcohol and sex virgins In ur heaven if u believe this u can believe anything like the sky is green or tomorrow will be DEC 21 1985

But your own god is impartial but making his disciples only men. Like I said earlier, condemn your own god first.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Meti99(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2018
Almost1stclass:

1+1+1=1=Christainity=stupidity!!!!!

hahahahah! fool!
You are mad
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

But he asked you to kill unbelievers
where I guess u still live in d old law ,Jesus abolished d old law and fulfilled it with his blood,a price has already been paid so we don't need to kill
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
where

You can easily list quranic chapters but your bible is a no no for you
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by eluquenson(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Congratulations to the couple, congratulations to the Chinese man for accepting Islam, the religion of peace
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
where I guess u still live in d old law ,Jesus abolished d old law and fulfilled it with his blood,a price has already been paid so we don't need to kill

How can a law be abolished by someone who is the same today,tomorrow and forever
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ajebuter(f): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:

......perhaps he is an Alhaji.

Apparently noted
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

and he never killed all tru his life ,he never took a life yet he gave life he never stole caravans, or went to war and sex the wives or kids of dose killed in a war,he never promised us virgins when we die ,we envagelise with books bible not stick bombs and guns ,or shout god is great while killing infedels ,read ur quoran oga I wan go work am not jobless is already 7 thanks
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2018
ajebuter:

Apparently noted
........perhaps sister Ajebo! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Evablizin(f): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2018
Forzap:
I don't even know what I'm laughing at grin grin grin
You made me laugh this morning for no reason.gringringrin
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

How can a law be abolished by someone who is the same today,tomorrow and forever
how can Muhammed take a life he never created

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

you list it na,don't u have google
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Cumtroller: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2018
They’ll produce mixed breed terrorist offspring...
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

If your likes want to hate, you should apply sense at least once in a while. Unfortunately, your hatred and bigotry has clouded your reasonsoning. Are the Mmm Muslims the owner of Nairaland? Are they the one moderating this forum? Sometimes I wonder the special kinda of hatred you have towards your fellow Nigerian simply because of religious difference yet you attack foreigners for being racists. You guys are the worst and will be a devil if you were in their shoes.

Lolz, talking about hatred, we are not the one killing people in the name of religious different in Nigeria.

We are not the one kidnapping other religion girls and forcefully convert them to there own religion after raping them, and they will still come online to justify it. Lolz.

Only a fool and hypocrite won't know that the hatred Christian are showing to those people is because of there atrocity toward anyone Christian.
You cannot beat a baby and expect the baby not to cry, never.

If i may ask why did all Muslim hate Jews in Israel? Is it not the behaviour of Jews to there brothers in Palestine.

Stop complaining that people are hating you, you cannot be loved by people who you are displaying hatred too.

Imaging i went on internship in one company in lagos state, and unfortunately the company is made up of over 98% Muslim, did you know what those people first ask me as i step inside the company to start my internship.

They ask me what is my religion, i answer them that Christianity, one of them now Said the word ode oponu(ignorant fool) and the others started laughing.

I said nothing that day but am looking forward to a day they will need my help.

So what am saying is this,

you cannot have hatred for someone and expected to be loved by that person. Nigeria Christian are tired of you people behaviour. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Donald95:
Piece of advice

Young lady, make sure you buy a d.ild.o while it lasts because am very sure that peanut can't satisfy notan girls even with Tramadol.

Young man, make sure you pay close attention to your wife when she gives birth newly because they are fond of giving babies cow colostrum

To the couple, Make sure you train your children in the right way because Chinese government and their computerization wouldn't tolerate Suicide bombers

Tank yo
Why the tin pain you like this

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Aldebaran(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Nice grin
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
and he never killed all try his life ,he never took a life yet he gave life he never stole caravans, or went to war and sex the wives or kids of dose killed in a war,he never promised us virgins when we die ,we envagelise with books bible not stick bombs and guns ,or shout god is great while killing infedels ,read ur quoran oga I wan go work am not jobless is already 7 thanks

Which god ordered moses to kill people? Which god ordered for the deaths of new born babies? Oh really, attached is for your convenience. Btw didn't you know you were going to work before?

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by IreneJ: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2018
Lol broke Chinese man
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lolz, talking about hatred, we are not the one killing people in the name of religious different in Nigeria.

We are not the one kidnapping other religion girls and forcefully convert them to there own religion after raping them, and they will still come online to justify it. Lolz.

Only a fool and hypocrite won't know that the hatred Christian are showing to those people is because of there atrocity toward anyone Christian.
You cannot beat a baby and expect the baby not to cry, never.

If i may ask why did all Muslim hate Jews in Israel? Is it not the behaviour of Jews to there brothers in Palestine.

Stop complaining that people are hating you, you cannot be loved by people who you are displaying hatred too.

Imaging i went on internship in one company in lagos state, and unfortunately the company is made up of over 98% Muslim, did you know what those people first ask me as i step inside the company to start my internship.

They ask me what is my religion, i answer them that Christianity, one of them now Said the word ode oponu(ignorant fool) and the others started laughing.

I said nothing that day but am looking forward to a day they will need my help.

So what am saying is this,

you cannot have someone and expected to be loved by that person. Nigeria Christian are tired of you people behaviour. Peace.

You don't deserve a comment. I note handles now. I know those wirh brains and I know those with bigoted and hateful hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.