Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (80441 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

You can easily list quranic chapters but your bible is a no no for you
pls if u are going to the after life intentionally by suicide pls do it alone its more honourable don't take any innocent child or woman with u ,just take snipper mixed with attack and don't expect to get heavenly harlots o,there are no heavenly harlots in d after life,just go there to maintain. peace, nor cause problem, since ur quoran said na women full hellfire cuz they are ungrateful na wah for some people reasoning o this guys can believe anything just tell them even if dey don't understand d language dem go still node their head say ok
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Accept islam is Nigeria, get what he wants, go back to his country and practice any religion he wants. Then we will see who will go there and beat him.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
how can Muhammed take a life he never created

Then it perfectly confirma your god jesus to be murderous and devilish
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Dont digress from the discourse, didn't your god tell you Chrisitians to kill unbelievers?

why dont you quote where he said Christian should killed unbeliever.

And mind you never in your life you use a small capital for Christian God.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
pls if u are going to the after life intentionally by suicide pls do it alone its more honourable don't take any innocent child or woman with u ,just take snipper mixed with attack and don't expect to get heavenly harlots o,there are no heavenly harlots in d after life,just go there to maintain. peace, nor cause problem, since ur quoran said na women full hellfire cuz they are ungrateful na wah for some people reasoning o this guys can believe anything just tell them even if dey don't understand d language dem go still node their head say ok

Check my previous comment.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

why dont you quote where he said Christian should killed unbeliever.

And mind you never in your life you use a small capital for Christian God.

Why don't you quote where the word Christianity exist in the bible?
But you can use small capital for other people's Gods? I always knew you are a religious bigot but never knew you are the worst of them all.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Then it perfectly confirma your god jesus to be murderous and devilish
oga go and read ur quoran,Jesus never killed, even d adulterous woman they wanted to stone to death was spead because of Christ and he told her go and sin no more,if u can show me a portion of d bible were Jesus killed or stole caravan ,I will Nerva use the internent till I die,but don't let me expose ur muhamd o,just try to read ur quoran
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

You don't deserve a comment. I note handles now. I know those wirh brains and I know those with bigoted and hateful hearts.

lolz, i only answer your comment thinking you are no more under influence of Islamic weed. I guess the weed is too strong.

Well, we Nigeria Christian will start loving you Nigeria Muslim once you Nigeria Muslim can start loving Israel Jews.

Because Nothing Israel Jews have done that you Nigeria Muslim have not done.

1. You have killed because of religious different.

2. You have chaise people out of there land because of tribal different

3. You have kidnapped and raped young other religion girls

4. You have come online to justify your act just like Israel use to do.

So i guess you people should first start showing love from your side. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
oga go and read ur quoran,Jesus never killed, even d adulterous woman they wanted to stone to death was spead because of Christ and he told her go and sin no more,if u can show me a portion of d bible were Jesus killed or stole caravan ,I will Nerva use the internent till I die,but don't let me expose ur muhamd o,just try to read ur quoran

jesus doesn't need to kill physically more like Tobin Bell in the saw movies. Hitler didnt kill anybody physically. He ordered the deaths of millions of people he learnt it from jesus who ordered the deaths of millions of people
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:34am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

jesus doesn't need to kill physically more like Tobin Bell in the saw movies. Hitler didnt kill anybody physically. He ordered the deaths of millions of people he learnt it from jesus who ordered the deaths of millions of people
did ur Muhammed kill? if u can answer this question honourably I promise to give u a golden sex doll,nor b joke o
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Why don't you quote where the word Christianity exist in the bible?
But you can use small capital for other people's Gods? I always knew you are a religious bigot but never knew you are the worst of them all.

You fail to answer my question which show how foolish and hypocrite you are.

Nothing concern you if there is not the word Christianity in the bible, unless you want to show me where it was written in your quran that you should pray five times a day. Mtcheew.

Well i will appreciate it if you can show me where have use small letter for your Allah before,

or is that another stupidity you want to displayed

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
did ur Muhammed kill? if u can answer this question honourably I promise to give u a golden sex doll,nor b joke o

Your jesus ordered Muhammed to kill. You see that your jesus is the worst of them all, he acts like a saint but orders people to kill for fun afteall he is the same today, tomorrow and forever. Enjoy your golden sex doll alone
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

lolz, i guess you are talking about the clone version of Jesus your gigolo Muhammad Created.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Your jesus ordered Muhammed to kill. You see that your jesus is the worst of them all, he acts like a saint but orders people to kill for fun afteall he is the same today, tomorrow and forever. Enjoy your golden sex doll alone

So what you are trying to say now is that Jesus is the same as Allah,

lolz, am waiting for Muslim to called for your head.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

abeg Dis one na mumu,may b na one Og those fortunate conductors way get phone, I just dey waste my time since Bible no let u quote,Jesus orders Mohammed to kill am hearing this for the first time,this s definitely an illiterate so upon all d money gej spent from our oil morning on almajiri sch u nor still dey GI class spits
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
abeg Dis one na mumu,may b na one Og those fortunate conductors way get phone, I just dey waste my time since Bible no let u quote,Jesus orders Mohammed to kill am hearing this for the first time,this s definitely an illiterate so upon all d money gej spent from our oil morning on almajiri sch u nor still dey GI class spits

Quit writing like an illiterate. Put words in coherent format pls.

Mohammed was a prophet and he served God
Jesus to Christians isn't a prophet but a god, since he is a god and perhaps the god according to Christians then he ordered the deaths of millions of people killed by prophets who worshipped him.

Do you still find it hard to comprehend?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Jesus to Christians isn't a prophet but a god, since he is a god and perhaps the god according to Christians then he ordered the deaths of millions of people killed by prophets who worshipped him.

oboy I wan go work don't have time for joblssnesss,u are talkiing from ur own absumption cuz of excessive use of tramadol noting to back it,all I have said I quoted verses from ur quoran,give me bible verses or u don't know how to use d interment,I can show u were it was stated DAT Muhammed stole caravan ,killed and ordered his followers to drink urine when dey are sick,u just dey run mounth like say y day bear palour

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Donald95:
Piece of advice

Young lady, make sure you buy a d.ild.o while it lasts because am very sure that peanut can't satisfy notan girls even with Tramadol.

Young man, make sure you pay close attention to your wife when she gives birth newly because they are fond of giving babies cow colostrum

To the couple, Make sure you train your children in the right way because Chinese government and their computerization wouldn't tolerate Suicide bombers

Tank yo

grin
Donald95:
Piece of advice

Young lady, make sure you buy a d.ild.o while it lasts because am very sure that peanut can't satisfy notan girls even with Tramadol.

Young man, make sure you pay close attention to your wife when she gives birth newly because they are fond of giving babies cow colostrum

To the couple, Make sure you train your children in the right way because Chinese government and their computerization wouldn't tolerate Suicide bombers

Tank yo

lol
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
oboy I wan go work don't have time for joblssnesss,u are talkiing from ur own absumption cuz of excessive use of tramadol noting to back it,all I have said I quoted verses from ur quoran,give me bible verses or u don't know how to use d interment,I can show u were it was stated DAT Muhammed stole caravan ,killed and ordered his followers to drink urine when dey are sick,u just dey run mounth like say y day bear palour

I won't use the way and manner you type to define your person but if you need biblical verses that states you should kill unbelievers then check your bible. The same bible contains where your god jesus instructed prophets before him to kill which resulted into millions of deaths.

Next time if you want to condemn other peoples Gods, condemn yours first
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

wow nice, I have not seen Mohammed d prophets been named in d bible,even if it was mentioned maybe an error,but Jesus was mentioned in quoran more Dan 16 times, what is Jesus Christ doing in ur thread if he is not impt,

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

I won't use the way and manner you type to define your person but if you need biblical verses that states you should kill unbelievers then check your bible. The same bible contains where your god jesus instructed prophets before him to kill which resulted into millions of deaths.

Next time if you want to condemn other peoples Gods, condemn yours first
lions bigot lions, Jesus never killed,can u beat DAT,he raised d dead,how many ur master raise even those of his men DAT died for d course of Islam he couldn't raise,I love Jesus,instead of taking life he gave life,he never had army he wasn't a military general and yet u said he gave orders,all he had were disciples 12 in number,this is perfection,if u can name were Jesus killed I will buy u a golden sex doll

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
wow nice, I have not seen Mohammed d prophets been named in d bible,even if it was mentioned maybe an error,but Jesus was mentioned in quoran more Dan 16 times, what is Jesus Christ doing in ur thread if he is not impt,

Muhammed wasnt mentioned in your bible because he was the last prophet. Jesus is mentioned because the quran contains everything. Why is Christianity or Christmas not mention in your bible yet it's important to you?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2018
chineloSA:
OTHER RACES( Chinese, Indians etc) ARE WORKING TIRELESSLY TO DOMINATE AND CONTROL AFRICA.
THEY ARE SPREADING THEIR TENTACLES IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE.

MEANWHILE AFRICANS ARE TIRELESSLY WORKING ON MARRYING WHITE OR ANY OTHER RACE BUT BLACK.
WE PROUDLY CELEBRATE SUCH STUPIDITY.

THERE IS NO LOVE IN THIS. HE IS JUST USING HER FOR SEX AND START HIS BUSINESSES.

AFRICANS DON'T GET IT. NO RACE SINCERELY LOVES YOU. I REPEAT, NO RACE. undecided

Mrs Conspiracy

God knows how much racism uve received in ur
heart
anyways as a woman thinketh so is she

so Mrs chinelo NO RACE SINCERELY LOVES YOU . I REPEAT NO RACE!!!
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
lions bigot lions, Jesus never killed,can u beat DAT,he raised d dead,how many ur master raise even those of his men DAT died for d course of Islam he couldn't raise,I love Jesus,instead of taking life he gave life,he never had army he wasn't a military general and yet u said he gave orders,all he had were disciples 12 in number,this is perfection,if u can name were Jesus killed I will buy u a golden sex doll

Who orders the prophets to kill?
Which god ordered the prophets to kill?
Which god is the same today, tomorrow and forever?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

Muhammed wasnt mentioned in your bible because he was the last prophet. Jesus is mentioned because the quran contains everything. Why is Christianity or Christmas not mention in your bible yet it's important to you?
haha and who told u 25th DEC was wen Christ was born DAT date was only fixed to celebrate f birth of Christ,Christmas I'd not mentioned in d bible ,I can decide not to celebrate Christmas even if we don't c moon noting change,can't remember when last I celebrated Christmas grow up

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

oga Jesus is not a prophet ,he his god ,the son of god are u from space or mass

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

blood is sacred, Satan knows DAT,God knows DAT too,eben yahoo plus guys knows DAT,Jesus has paid d price with his blood and he said it is finished,we don't need to kill for god again, Jesus didn't even fight not to talk of killing
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by tinktanker: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Power of northern pussy
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by osazsky(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2018
ollah2:

blood is sacred, Satan knows DAT,God knows DAT too,eben yahoo plus guys knows DAT,Jesus has paid d price with his blood and he said it is finished,we don't need to kill for god again, Jesus didn't even fight not to talk of killing like I said u still live in d old law which Christ has abolished .love covets everything if u love u wont kill,or take wat belongs to ur neighbour, do u guys have commandment in ur quoran,? or it's just sex and infedels na him full am,I go take my time study quoran self

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ollah2: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
osazsky:
haha and who told u 25th DEC was wen Christ was born DAT date was only fixed to celebrate f birth of Christ,Christmas I'd not mentioned in d bible ,I can decide not to celebrate Christmas even if we don't c moon noting change,can't remember when last I celebrated Christmas grow up

It wasn't the birthdate but Chrisitians all over the world celebrate him on the said date. Should I go with you or others? Why did you skip the Christianity part?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by win2kwire: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Bear in mind that MOST Chinese people in Africa are prisoners and ex convicts!

CHINESE USE PRISONERS AS EXPATRIATES IN NIGERIA and Africa!

http://www..com/talk/topic,52308.0.html

http://www.chinaafricarealstory.com/2010/08/is-china-sending-prisoners-to-work.html

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/libertycentral/2010/jul/29/china-export-convict-labour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.